Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:21 pm
After the mini-concert, Chase decided he had enough.
He got up from the couch and trudged over to the bar, sitting next to Raziel, his face enough explaination that he didn't appreciate the rucus.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:50 pm
"And that, my friends, is why everyone hates the Jarians."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:17 pm
Thre young men blipped into the room like when you change a channel, it was as if they'd only walked through a veil of thin air.

"Thaks Tao, it'd be trouble if we'd had to walk all the way here." Haru said as he took a seat next to Puff and slapped him hard on the back. "Long time no see bro, hows the school of hard knocks going for you?"

Tobias on the other hand took a seat and looked at the other red Blazers. he let out a small laugh and placed a hand to his forehead. "I'm bored now, no one to fight."

"Too bad we're friends now, I'd be glad to knock that stupid grin off your face right about now." Tao said looking at his scratched guitars. "I put magic resistant charms on these things but they are still prone to break all the time."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:36 pm
Puff gave Haru a playful side kick before responding. "I'm good, I ate a table, it gave me an ulser. I'm good now, oh and I ate a car. High in fiber I know, but I spit it back up."

"I gotta learn that flicker thing you do, it'd come in handy." Shinobu said from his relaxed state.  

Rozalin Wednesday

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:23 pm
The drone returns shortly to the Blazer's table with their order exactly how they wanted it. It waits for a moment to see if they had any other requests.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:34 pm
"I want enough juice boxes to make a fort bigger than Knox and get the dog a sucker." Puff said holding up Plue, Haru's carrot nosed dog.  

Rozalin Wednesday

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:55 pm
The drone turns and returns a moment later with the rest for their order.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:21 pm
It was hard for him to remain calm during the disrespectful rantings of the two groups, but he didn't have a choice at the moment. This was Lutia's property, and he wasn't about to endanger that over meaningless words. He quietly ate his food, hoping that soon the groups would go their own ways.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:29 pm
Viva appears before Raziel's table.

"There seems to be some trouble at the Bathhouse. I'm going to be heading over there to investigate whats going on. Can I count on you to keep a eye out for threats? You won't have to worry about combat to much. This place can defend itself, just make sure everyone is safe while I'm gone. Can you do that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:35 pm
Puff drank down the juiceboxes in silence, just slurping the last drops from the bottom before stacking them around himself. He made a small fort around himself as well as used his claws to make small people out of the boxes. He played out small skits of a shining knight in armor that fought a fire breathing dragon, with the fire being provided by him.

He burned the little figures into ashes before blowing them away. "Sayonara, I hate knights. Prejudice against dragon kind." he said before making more figures and burning them.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:14 pm
"I feel that there is at least one hostile party in this place, and as long as said party remains to himself I won't have to put a fist through said party's chest." Tao said pulling a bar of granola from his coat. "I don't care what you wanna do but if you wanna say something talk to my buddies smith and wessin."

"Tao, quit messing with people, we all know you're trigger happy but its getting old." Tbias said looking over at the man who was internally bad mouthing them. "We're here we're leaving when we feel like we've evaded those after us."

"I think I'm missing something, or is there a lot of something that goes over my non-magical head?" Haru asked holding his pet on his lap. "Plue stop eating strange candy."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:48 pm
Atticus called over to the Red Blazers.
"Oh don't mind them! The Jarians re a simple-minded group! They're usually focused on their missions, skulking around the basements of schools or getting trapped inside the mind of the leader of Kanereshii while trying to get their base back. Sometimes they pretend that they can control what goes on in the city, especially with weapons. But the rest of the time, they just sit in the bar, staring sullenly into their drinks. We brought a little fun into a bar, oh no!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:01 pm
"I got a literal army runnig through my veins. I can take the whole Jarian army myself." Shinobu said flicking the hat from his head, it disappeared in a flash of light before he stood to straighten his blazer. "As long as I have this badge on my chest and electricity running through my veins I can take anyone."

"Is it me or is he saying this out loud because he wants to fight?" Honeydew said as she leaned over to Tickey. "If I have to I will blow the lid off of this place."

"You two were made for eachother." Tickey said before snatching a juicebox from Puff's stack.

"Woman, that was my juicebox!" Puff shouted into Tickey's ear as she slurped the drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:07 pm
That was enough Viva had had it. He looks over at Raziel giving him a look that seems to say 'your welcome to join in' before he turned towards Atticus.

"You should hold your tongue if you wish to get out of this place alive. Need I remind you that your inside a Jarian stronghold? If you value your miserable existence then you will kindly keep you unwanted opinions to yourself."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:21 pm
"Need I remind you that I don't give a s**t? Go run errands for your pretty little master. Tell her I said thanks for the door."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games