Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:36 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi walked past the shadow wall without hesitation. "I don't think me and a god would get along well not after the things i have done,that and being a demon." He noticed she didn't want to be touch. "I'm sorry if I angered you." He said softly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image

Damian looked at Hiro for a little longer then nodded. "Fine. I'll do what I can." he said and sat back in his seat. "But.... She's told me a lot about you..." he said as his wings folded up until they were like a very detailed tattoo. "You really think this is the right thing to do?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:45 pm
Lili went to go say something when a hand grabbed her shoulder, Lili shot a glare back at the person then stopped realizing who it was. "Noctis....what are you doing here?" she smiled lightly towards her older brother.

Noctis just kinda stood there then pointed towards one of the bowling lanes. "Bowl....." he mumbled softly.

Lili blinked "You wanna.....bowl......you sure your my brother?" she mumbled softly and placed a hand over his heart. Feeling no heartbeat she nodded "Yep your Noctis.....Fine let's bowl." She shot a glare towards Takeshi "If you wanna join us then fine. But touch me again and I will let my father deal with you." she hissed then hopped over the chair and headed towards the counter to get some bowling shoes. The shadow wall melted into the ground then reformed Lili's shadow, but it moved in it's own way. It had it's own personality really.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image
I cant remember everything

Hiro shook his head. "I dont think its right but it's not my choice." He said sadly.

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image

"Fine, but I'm keeping an eye on you." Damian muttered and crossed his arms.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image
I cant remember everything

Hiro nodded. "Anyway i should be going back to yumaki, i'll see you around." He said, walking out of the bowling alkey.

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:15 pm
((Waiting~ =3= how's everyone doing?~))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:15 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi sighed and followed her to get size 11 shoes and walked back to put then on. "Lili please don't glare at me I'm sorry for touching you I was just trying to be nice but you kept looking at the ground..And your father doesn't scare me so please don't threaten me.Ugh I hate how ugly the bowling shoes are." He stood up with the bowling shoes on

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:26 pm
He wasn't afraid of her father.....How strange. Although most claimed they did not fear him they truly did. Hades would do horrible things to people, although lately he had been in a very good mood. "I will glare at who I please so do not tell me what to do." she mumbled and took her boots off putting the bowling shoes on. Noctis looked down at the shoes and just decided to wear his normal boots. Lili stood up, her arms crossed "You bowl first." she muttered and input her and Noctis's name into the computer to display it on the screen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:37 pm
(I guess you ment me to go first.)

Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi sighed and decided not to fight with her so he picked up a 10 pound dark purple bowling ball and rolled it making it go 20.08 speeds (I can bowl that fast in RL.) and got a strike and went to sit back down.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:42 pm
Lili stood up and picked up a random bowling ball, she bowled it like normal hitting a few pins. Although like a small wave her shadow traveled down the lane and knocked all the pins down. She spun around and walked back over to her seat, sitting down and crossing her arms and legs.

Noctis just watched his sister then got up slowly after her, he grabbed a 10 pound bowling ball and tossed it down the lane getting a strike.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:54 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi noticed Lili cheated and sighed. "Why not try playing fair,It's fun that way." He rolled his ball hitting 8 pinns then rolled again and got the other 2,getting a spare then walked and sat down next to Lili.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:56 pm
Lili shot another glare at Takeshi, she stood up and picked up a bowling ball. Lili rolled it down the lane and hit 2 pins, she threw it again getting 4 pins the second time. Lili mumbled something under her breath and plopped back into her seat.

Noctis let out a small smile towards his sister then got up and took his turn getting another strike.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:14 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi gave Lili a soft look. "Please can you stop with the glares.." He got up and rolled the ball getting 5 the rolled it again getting 2.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:20 pm
Lili smiled in a very creepy way "Would you rather me do this~" she chimed and stood up going to pick up a ball. Lili rolled the bowling ball getting 7 then 3. Lili plopped back down in her chair.

Noctis got up and bowled a strike.

Lili stood up quickly "How do you keep doing that!!" she yelled pointing at her brother.

Noctis shrugged then made Lili sit back down.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff