Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:57 pm
Creepy haunted music begins to play within the petrified park  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:12 pm
Three Arrows zing through the air, missing everyone. Just then, a figure entered into view. "Sorry I'm late." Tybalt entered in carrying a recurve bow, a flaming sword, and a katana. "I just had to a few things with my mate." Which isn't that far from the truth. Tybalt silently thought to himself. "So what is this mission about?"  

Kammy Blackstone

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:09 pm
Shroud materialized in the park with Kavay and Kekron in tow. "Here We Are."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:06 am
Charon looked at everyone. "Ok, if we're all here, can get this over with. The sooner the better.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Kammy Blackstone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:17 am
"What exactly is it?" Tybalt said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:13 am
Shroud pointed towards the center of the stone forest. "We Must Revive That Forest And Keep It From Attacking Anyone Again."  

Blight_of_Luca

Kammy Blackstone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:46 pm
Blight_of_Luca
Shroud pointed towards the center of the stone forest. "We Must Revive That Forest And Keep It From Attacking Anyone Again."

Tybalt pondered over the statement. "It sounds possible, in theory, but how do you suggest we accomplish that?" Tybalt said while fidling with an arrow. "I don't exactly know much about the park so I can't really cast an opinion."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:31 am
Shroud floated there billowing thoughtfully. "All I Know Is That The Dark Forest Section Of The Park Eats Living People. So If We Restore It We Have To Be Ready For An Epic Battle."  

Blight_of_Luca

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:13 am
Charon fixed his arm bands, then picked leaves off his head tentacle."Well, cant we just blow the park up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:38 pm
Tybalt grins slightly. "Hey I'm in the mood for an epic battle. Lets get it on!"  

Kammy Blackstone

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:21 am
"Tempting...But The Job Was To Restore The Place And Kill The Heart Of Darkness." Shroud floated into the stone forest in search of its heart. "Lets Find The Heart Then."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:38 pm
Tybalt grinns like an idiot. "Oh-rah!" He follows Shroud into the woods!  

Kammy Blackstone

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:32 pm
Signs of the great evil that once filled this forest were evident all around. Evil frozen in stone but still filled with malignant evil.

Shroud floated on. "Once We Revive This Place We Will Be In For A Big Battle."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:56 pm
Blight_of_Luca
Signs of the great evil that once filled this forest were evident all around. Evil frozen in stone but still filled with malignant evil.

Shroud floated on. "Once We Revive This Place We Will Be In For A Big Battle."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Tybalt pulls out the katana. "Sitting and talking isn't changing anything!"  

Kammy Blackstone

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:37 pm
"I agree. Lets get going."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff