Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amekage's Tower Office [In Ruin to be removed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:48 pm
HADOU

--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

Red X lighting up the cigarretes with his two thumbs meant that he had been working on fire as his third element, but he hadn't yet managed to learn a jutsu specifically on that. He was rather curious though about what Zatoshi just said, and answered back with an irregular question "Sounds good, but what exactly is this about?" He leaned against the wall at Zatoshi's right side just a couple of feet away from him, as he took in another breath. If only His past sensei would've seen him... He would've only seen a reflection.

I'll paint my soul with every color you hate.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the ghost in the mirror that recreates.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:35 pm
XSK Ambrosia

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"For the other villages along with the Akatsuki as well," said Zatoshi as he leaned back in his chair, "especially Kumogakure, I don't trust them, I don't think I ever will now," he looked to all of them in the room, "Armand Tikoshi is the Raikage of Kumo," he said it with a dead serious voice, this would probably raise up the alarm in the room...since Armand used to be a Rain shinobi but then went rogue.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:43 pm
HADOU

--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

Voraciously, Red X answered back "Your point is? I could bring him down single-handedly if that scares you so much." He was confident about this. He had been with Armand in battle. He even looked up as he took another breath of smoke and started to try and count all the students he had in the past. Seemed like even some he trained just a bit either died or became illustrious ninja in other villages.

Red X was still uncaring about the situation, since he didn't really understand what were "the other villages" exactly or the Akatsuki. He hadn't ever heard of them before.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

From the skies, almost splitting the water that fell from the sky came a Red Footed Falcon of the Wind Country. Diving down towards the Amekage's window before flapping it's wings to slow it's descent and would perch upon the window sill until possible admittance. Upon it's back lay the markings of a flail and a crook. Along the outlining of it's beak, eyes, tips of it's feathers upon it's wings, and talons laid strings of gold. Within those golden knives for feet lay clutched a document surrounded by royal seals and stamped at the top with the royal emblem of Suna. Should the Amekage permit the avian mammal in and open the document, the contents upon the papyrus paper written with the finest penmenship:

Dear Lord Amekage,

As you probably have heard, the village of Sunagakure has suffered a tremendous loss since the disease that has infected it for years prior. In fact, it is such that as you already know, we are no longer apart of the Five Great Nations. I, as the newly appointed Daiymo of the Wind Country, wish to fix that. I have a proposition for you. First, is that I would like to make a alliance with your country. Earlier this month, I had sent a liaison to your country to see if making such a move would appropriate and he has brought good news about your village. So here is my proposition:

We, the country of the Wind, shall supply you with the few elite we have remaining after the plague. Should you require someone for a mission or support in the village, we will send a delegate of the Wind post-haste. Also, though our village has been lost, we still believe we have very superior technology of the Sands to offer. All we request, is forty-five percent of any revenue our shinobi has an assistance with, so that we can build back out village. And a return in favor for support, so that should someone attempt an attack on our village during the time of our rebuilding we will not be back at square one.

We hope sincerely that we can form some form of alliance or companionship, so we can have a hand in seeing your village rise, and you have the glory of helping our village rise from the buried sands again.
Sincerely, The Daiymo of the Wind Country

Panthers7

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:24 pm
XSK Ambrosia

Panthers7

User Image User Image
User Image

"Ohhhh Red-X, if only you knew thats its not just Armand that we have to deal with but probably all of Kumo," he said as he leaned back in his chair, "the Akatsuki are an organization that captures Jinchuuriki, or rather, hosts of demons, and takes them away from them in order to complete their plan. I was told that their previous plan was to use them in order to bring forth the Jyuubi but now...I wonder if their plans are still the same," Zatoshi said as he looked out the window"don't get cocky Red-X, you could go in and try but surely be killed by all of the other S-ranked shinobi that reside within Kumo, we have assumptions that Takigakure might be in league with the Akatsuki," he said as he sighed. It'd be way easier if Zatoshi and Nayely just went to Kumo and destroyed it using the Rain as their main weapon...oh well, things just had to be done the hard way. Zatoshi noticed the bird come in with a note from the Wind Country of all places, he opened and read the note and nodded to himself, writing a message of his own to the Daiymo, it would say,
"Dear Daiymo of the Wind Country,

I've read your message and agree, we only one alliance currently with that of Konoha and it would be good to gain more allies within the shinobi world, you have our support just as long as we have yours as well. If you could send assistance to us then we'll gladly send assistance to you when needed and you will see Ame rise, we will gladly help you so that Suna may rise once again,

Sincerely,
The Niidaime Amekage of the Rain Country
Zatoshi Nagato,"

and with that, Zatoshi sent the bird off to go back to the Wind Country.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:54 am
HADOU

Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

After a moment of thought, Red pondered for a moment at what Zatoshi said. He had seen the power of the Jyuubi firsthand and it had disturbed him quite a lot how anything could be so powerful, but it wasn't alive now anyway. Red X thought about the jutsu he had learned of the painting for escape and now that he was back to being fully normal from his arm, he could try a spying mission, after all, this ninja's abilities weren't being wasted in the village, but they could be put to greater use with all the jutsu in his arsenal. Not only that but Red X was pretty much as fast as a normal Kage AND a one-man army.

Red drew closer to Zatoshi as he threw the last of his smoke to the trash at the side of his desk, covered his whole face again with his mask, and told him, "What if we just see what they're up? I have a new jutsu that makes me look like a painting over a surface, so maybe I can spy on them, if you catch my drift. If they follow me, I'll lure them somewhere. It has to be a place full of allies so we can kick their asses. I'm pretty fast on my feet and cunning on my jutsu, so I can make a sure escape, but the escape plan has to be set up. This is just a wild idea, but you know it might very well work."

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:47 pm
Another bird would enter in from the window that Zatoshi had opened. This one carried a roll of paper as well, but it wasn't anywhere near as fancy or prissy as the other one. It was a note meant only for Zatoshi.

Mysterious Letter
"Zatoshi,

You'll find very shortly that we require your services again. I demand your service under the same threat as Kleine. Refuse...and your village will be swiftly destroyed. You must tell no one about this. The next time you receive a note from me, head to the Cloud Country. Remember...your village is merely a pawn in our little game. If you refuse, your village will simply be destroyed.

~ NeXus"

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:32 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

XSK Ambrosia

User Image User Image
User Image

Zatoshi didn't know what the note meant by services again, or that Kleine threatened Zatoshi and his village, but he decided not to question it...only to make it more evidence that Kleine threatened to destroy his village apparently. Zatoshi took the note and devoured it, he nodded to the bird, letting it know that he received the letter and would respond when the next came. Zatoshi then looked to Red-X, "you might be sent on a mission such as that but for now, we'll have to plan and think, if we rush into this, we'll surely be killed."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:23 pm
HADOU

Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

Red saw his own student's unusual behaviour and knew when there was something wrong. Though, in this case, even a blind man could see that there was something wrong with Zatoshi. After he took a deep breath, he crossed his arms in frnt of Zatoshi, as he first threw a glance at Nayely underneath his mask, then back at his prior target and said "Think about it? Seems like your problems as Kage are just starting to heat up. Zatoshi... if there's one thing I've learned after being the teacher of many students, it's that if you face your nightmare straightforward with little thought, you have more chances to survive than being stuck in the same place thinking about it too much. Perhaps it's just the old geezer sensei of mine stirring inside of me, but I do know there's something going on with you, and I do know this village was targeted by many other nations in the past, and it seems like it's happening again. Though in the past my great grandfather protected the village... Now I am here for his legacy, and I won't let the village fall again. If it does, I'll get justice back, even if I die getting it."

With those calm, yet spirited words, Red simply stayed glancing at Zatoshi with his arms crossed. This was no laughing matter that was going on, and Red culd only speculate certain things, but he was an advanced shinobi who had served his nation for 9 years already. He might've only been Jounin rank, but he fought far more potently than that and he was willing to sacrifice what he had for his village, willing to sacrifice anything. If a sacrifice were to happen, Zatoshi would have to burn every single painting scroll jutsu in Red's mansion, as well as his true identity to be lost in time itself and only be remembered as the hero Deadman of the Rain, Red X. It was a heavy burden, but it would not be instilled into Zatoshi just yet. There was still hope if they could face this threat. Action needed to be taken.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:18 am
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely smiled. "So what was in that letter Zatoshi...it seemed to have set you off slightly." She said. "Well i know that i made the right choice on making you the Second Amekage Zatoshi, i knew you would do a good job at it...though im really not going to get old." She said with a laugh. "Though sitting and waiting might be a bad thing...we should always proceed with caution..." She closed her eyes as the rain suddenly became extremely heavy as the noise outside made by the rain could clearly be heard, providing a natural protection for the village, as the fog made from the rain covered it. "I thickened the fog made from the rain...it should slow anyone on approach to the village while i can still pick them up." She said with a smile.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:17 am
Alicia Joana
HADOU
XSK Ambrosia

As the major players in the Rain Village's hierarchy were having a meeting, a weak knock came from the door leading to where they all were having their gathering. Through the door stepped a rather ragged figure, one that looked thoroughly defeated and beaten into the mud.
Saku Hatake stepped through the door and closed it behind him quietly. He noticed who was all in the room with the Amekage, and bowed low to all those gathered here. He looked like a mess. His clothes were tattered and full of dirt and mud. His flak jacket had been lost entirely, leaving only his long sleeved black shinobi tunic. Stained through with blood and all manners of dirt, there were gashes through the clothing as well. His normally snow white hair, a trademark of his Clan's heritage was shot through and matted with grime and dirt till it no longer held such a pure appearance.
After bowing, he looked at those gathered with his downtrodden gaze and said lowly and with a very hollow sound to his voice "My apologies Lord and Lady Amekage, and too you Master."
Taking a deep breath to steady himself, he began to relate his tale. "While I can not recollect everything, I believe my memory was tampered with. There are alot of blanks in what I remember, and this I find strange. I regret too inform you Lord and Lady, but the Akatsuki have obtained the Gobi from me. Judging from my appearance, I'd say I put up a fight but the result was inevitable anyways. While I cannot say for sure who it was that attacked me, it must have been someone extraordinarily strong. Otherwise I wouldn't have been captured."
He paused for a moment before continuing, the agony he felt over not being able to protect Kokuo was evident in the way his voice was wavering. "I was dumped in Kaminari no Kuni, and I should mention Lord Amekage that the Cloud Village is preparing for war. I know not how your venture went with the Raikage, but I can tell you that they've begun preparations of some kind. Trenches run for as far as the eye can see leading to the Village Gates, as well as all manners of traps. What's happening inside the Village I cannot fathom, as I was not dropped off any place closer than the Country entrance."
Now this was the part that Saku had been steeling himself against, for he thought he might know the response. after all, what he was proposing was half personal vendetta and the other half revenge.
"While I know my rank of chuunin gives me absolutely no right to suggest this, I implore you Lord and Lady to consider the Akatsuki as a grave threat. They are a force in this world that we must resist with every fiber of our being. They are treachery incarnate, and whatever promises or alliances that they might tempt us with would end up only assuring our own destruction. For the sake of our Village, Lord Amekage I ask that we fight. For even if we comply and let them have their way in the world unchallenged they would still see us destroyed in the end. There can be no reasoning with this group, and only darkness will be our reward if we stand by and let them have their way."
One could see the anger seething beneath the surface of his next words, as the young Hatake had been dealt a serious blow by the Akatsuki and was willing to take the fight to them. "If your worried my Lord about the Village, I would be willing to take them on myself. They've taken a very dear friend from me, and I refuse to go back to my everyday life and forget he ever existed. Think of the others this has happened too as well. They took Ayane from us, and Elena has vanished. We're a proud Village, full of proud men and women who would never take this laying down. While I would never say war should be our first option, what happens when they finally get what they want? I can't stand too see a world ruled by these people, I'd rather die here and now."
Realizing that he had let himself run at the mouth, he straightened up and let his eyes fall to his feet and the ground. He was expecting to get a reprimand for interfering with the Village Council, so he was half ready for Zatoshi to b***h slap him back through the door.
Either way though, he would hold his ground. This was a matter he felt very strongly about, even if he wasn't sure how the others would react to what he had said. What he was proposing was folly from the perspective of those that felt they should just tuck tail, hide and listen to whatever the Akatsuki said. That wasn't living, that wasn't even surviving. Saku firmly believed that their way of life had to be defended if they were to survive and continue on with their lives. This was something he was more sure on than anything else the young Hatake had ever believed.
"My apologies again, Lord, Lady and Master." he said as he waited for any sign of what they were thinking.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:23 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely listened to what he said. "Okay that is quite grim...but since this is turning out to be a war, i wouldn't be surprised that all of this is happening, war brings the darkest things." She walked up to him and grabbed him by his collar and dragged him to the couch and laid him on it. "Well you look physically and mentally destroyed here...so let me help you." She formed a hand sign and her hands glowed with green chakra as she placed her hands on his head and slowly ran it down to his feet, which should help with the exhaustion and pain he is feeling.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:42 pm
"Thank you milady." Saku said as he felt the waves of exhaustion, fatigue, and pain leave him too be replaced by a sense of relaxation. The medical ninjutsu expertise of the Lady Amekage was definetly amazing, Saku thought as he allowed himself to recline just a few inches as he sat on the couch. He was thoroughly grateful for the Lady's kind treatment, as he never gave him a chance to rest as he made the long journey to see the Amekage. It was imperative that he knew what had transpired without any delay, or that was how Saku felt about the matter.
"I'm afraid it'll just get worse unless we do something to stop it." Saku said in response to Nayely's comment on the true nature of war. "I know we ourselves don't have the strength necessary, but surely the other Villages have also lost loved ones. I can't imagine they'd be willing to let the Akatsuki do as they please either."
Even though Saku was technically a chuunin, he had the skills to battle alongside Red X as an equal. Reminded of his match with the great Rain jounin, in which they battled too a draw, he wasn't afraid to serve the obviously moral direction and wage a retaliatory war against the Akatsuki for the sake of everyone else.
"I was there when the Juubi was revived inside the Village. That level of destruction, all those lives lost."Saku said suddenly, he was thinking of that monstrous power unleashed inside this very Village. It had decimated everything, along with almost everyone. Saku was the only genin at the time to stand up too the beast, as well as the only ninja from his academy class too survive that horrible battle. Remembering all the genins that were there with him in the academy training, just too have there very existence wiped from the map was unforgivable and entirely inexcusable.
"If the Akatsuki use the Bijuu to gain even a fraction of that power, there won't be anyone too stop them."

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:09 pm
HADOU

Alicia Joana

Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

When his students entered, he looked at him with rather drab eyes, but they could not be seen because of his mask. He only took a step in a 35 degree angle to be able to observe both the ex-Amekage and Saku. Red X feared there was treason running about this nation in a rampage, as he asked without any emotion whatsoever to both of them "Saku, first of all, what in the ******** where you doing out of this village? Second, don't call me master, I hate that. Just call me Sensei or Red. Third, you need a smoke." After that he took another smoke out of his pocket with some Hawaiian Ice and threw it over to Saku with it already lit up for him.

Red then crossed his arms again as he watched the ex-Amekage closely, but his mask had the advantage that they hide his eyes. There was something about her that caught his attention. First of all, how could she laugh when she said she wasn't going to get old. This was no situation for any laughter whatsoever. Second, she could control the rain and Red had heard something about someone who could control the rain before and that person wasn't exactly good. Third, she was calm, almost too calm for this situation.

Red had heard everything Saku said intentively, but something was just not right. He just suddenly "forgot"? Would Red be pushed to give his maximum after a long time of just training students like Zatoshi and Saku, and spy on his own village in order to gain information? Red was already calculating something; he had questions that needed to be answered, and these people only brought more questions to the scene. The only 2 people that Red trusted with his entire being were Hiro and Zatoshi. Next to those two, these people could be classified as an enemy and terminated quickly for justice to prevail. Red X spoke nothing as he just mechanized all this. He needed his mind cleared up somehow, but he knew that even with all his strength, he could not take on both Nayely and Saku. Red didn't know the strength of Nayely, so it would be a mistake to engage her directly for questioning, but Saku on the other hand could not match up to Red's full power in an actual battle.

Red needed to test if Saku had actually forgotten or if this was some kind of cheap trick to make the village fall into a trap of despair and disorder. In order to do that, he needed to be cunning and swift. He stood there unmoving like the shadow of a statue, waiting and watching for a mere clue if there's something deeper going on.

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:19 pm
XSK Ambrosia

Turning to the stoic ninja seated at the desk with a mask that hid his intentions and emotions Saku replied back "I went with Zatoshi as an emmisary to the Hidden Cloud Village. It would seem that he either forgot I was there, or was drawn back here by something much more pressing."
Rubbing his head, he turned to Red X and said "I wish I could actually remember what happened while I was there. Like I remember making the trip to the Village with Zatoshi and that Cloud messenger, but after making it too the Lightning Country everything goes blank until I woke up as I was when I came in. My question though, is wether my memory was erased or just sealed. That and is there a way for me to remember what happened Red sir? Memories shouldn't be able to be erased forever, just hidden and then forgotten about as a result."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff