Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:45 pm
(( he wasn't descriptive enough, so you were right. He never specified he made his arm the spider, he's at the mercy of whatever you perceive it as. Also, he lunges at sebia? That can be any number of things. Unless he starts specifying, he's going to lose. T1 states that if the opponent does not specify a key detail, they are at the mercy of the next poster ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:37 pm
(Actually, I was descriptive enough, if you read my post all the way through. I will now demonstrate the joys of reading.

Raito Ichiru
While he was doing this, he allowed his tendrils to flow from his body, creating an almost giant spider like tangle of threads. At the end of his extremities, his distal phalanges began to form into dragon claws.

This part shows that all of his body is spewing out tendrils that essentially form a spider-like form around him, and that his hands and feet are turned into dragon claws.

Raito Ichiru
(If you are ignoring Vilmos, you are ignoring the spider. Just saying, because Vilmos is the giant spider thing. It's basically like Kakuzu's long range form.)

he continued to slide forward toward Sabia, some of his tendrils digging into the floor and pushing him forward with great speed. His tendrils were posed to attack and defend as need be, but as Sabia had only moved slightly to the left, she was still not all the way away from the "train tracks" that Vilmos had laid out.

Once again, the bold says it is Kakuzu's long range attack form, which makes him look like he has spider legs made from his tendrils, and if you continue reading, it says he is moving forward with great speed because he is basically throwing himself with his tendrils.

Raito Ichiru
Vilmos stated as the threads untangled themselves, allowing him to back out of the wooden stakes. Still in his long range form, he lunged toward Sabia. Two of his thread legs arced to the sides of her, two went straight at her, and two came at a forty five degree angle to her front. He held back two, in case he needed to protect against retaliation.

OH MY GOODNESS, once again LONG RANGE FORM! But, in case you don't understand this, I provided the following quote below. However, how is it vague to give measurements of my attack angles? I mean honestly, yes, I lunged at her, after I got out of her autohit woodclones impaling me, then faced her, lunged at her, and had my tendrils go in certain directions. HOW IS THAT VAGUE!

Narutopedia

These threads could also compact together to form a spider-like body around Kakuzu, allowing him to fuse the attacks of his masks together in order to increase his attacking power.

Referenced from this.

^^ That, right there ^^ is what I have been saying since pretty much the beginning. But, how about we look at your posts a little bit?

mrk11
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

The wood clone near him jumped right on it and it started to molded to the shape of the spider and the wood started to move slowly to Stitch.

30 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu -2=18
5 Chuunin Jutsu -1=4
1 Jounin Jutsu

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

Hmmmm, this looks like an autohit, because you jump right on me and start to make your wood try to capture me.

mrk11
((Lol sorry it attached to you then xD))
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia was looking at the spider as the other clone now jumped on it.By now the first clone had spread it's self over the top half of the spider. Sabia smiled as the clone now grew spikes out of it's wooden body and going into the spider's body, rooting it's self with spikes. The second clone seem to spread it's wooden body over the bottom half of the spider, copying the first clone. The clones were now slowly covering the spider and making spikes piercing it going deeper with it's roots.

30 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu -2=18
5 Chuunin Jutsu -1=4
1 Jounin Jutsu

Edit for more detail is all
User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

Oh look, the other clone jumps on top of me and starts to impale me. Yeah, once again, AUTOHIT!

There, in one post, I displayed the joys of reading. Have a nice effing day.)  

Raito Ichiru

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:42 pm
(Neither I nor Victor REALLY care about this little "Proving yourself" thing that Sabia's doing, so if you guys do any more OOC arguing, I'm just gonna end the fight myself. This is a Kage's Office, not a chatroom.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:37 pm
Digitality
(Neither I nor Victor REALLY care about this little "Proving yourself" thing that Sabia's doing, so if you guys do any more OOC arguing, I'm just gonna end the fight myself. This is a Kage's Office, not a chatroom.)

((Digity you have no right to say that. Your not a crew members, so tellnig people not to OOC, great, please keep up the work doing your own part to make the guild a better place. But you dont have the right to "end the fight yourself" ok?

@Kuro: this guild is NOT T1 so please, stop bringing it up. Asking about rules and such fine, but again, this not YOUR fight, let Mrk and Raito work out what they need to know to make the fight slow smoothly.

@Fight: Mrk did not Auto hit, but i can see how it could be taken that way. Raito if you did no want what she said happening, just say you prevent it in your post. Thats how Roleplaying works. If you have something to stop her, you interrupt a portion of her post and change the course of thing.
Mrk, Raito did explain everything he has done. You not understanding is your fault not his, and your in the right to ask for a better explanation, but do try to make your posts look less like auto hitting for Raito's sake. Use the word "would" more.))  

Sindenky

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:41 pm
((This is still all going on???? HOLY CRAP!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:53 am
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro returned to the scene of the battle, surprised that it was still going on. "Not like Sabia to toy around with her enemy," he thought overconfidently that Sabia had this fight from the beginning. Walking toward the rest of his fellow rain ninja, Hiros appearance had changed a little from when he left. His clothing was looking ragged, one entire arm sleeve was missing, right up to the collar, as it revealed the bandages that moved all the way up his left arm. Under his left arm was a lengthy cut across his left ribcage that appeared to have shed a little blood, which was something Hiro hadn't noticed in battle. Reaching his fellow rain ninja, Hiro leaned up against the wall, arms crossed, as he began to rest while watching the fight. This was an ideal opportunity to study Stitch and collect intel.

((I hope this fight ends soon))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:59 am
A swarm of bugs flew into the office of the Otokage. The flew about a bit before the stopped in front of Nanashi. The swarm seemed to open up. As it did a scroll dropped from the inside. It hit the ground and rolled to the Otokage's feet. The scroll bore the kanji for lightning. This symbolized that it was from the Raikage.
{{PM For Scroll Contents}}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:27 am
(Sin: I meant end the fight in-character. Victor's getting pretty annoyed with them anyway, since they promised him at the village gates that they were just gonna get the kid and go. Now they're fighting in the Kage's Office, and he's getting rather pissed. So, if it carries on much longer, Victor's just gonna say ******** it and kick them all out.

And please, for the love of god, Sin. Don't start saying 'You're not crew, so you can't do that'. That is the most dickish thing someone of your status can do, and I honestly didn't expect to hear something so belittling from you.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:04 am
((We didn't want to fight, it was required by the Otokage! >> And I talked to him in pm's and we worked it out so he wont get mad anymore so we're good ^^))
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia's first wooden clone looked at the vines moving surprised at them moving around avoiding there roots. The second clone relished it's self from the spider and started to run towards Stitch making a wooden shuriken out of it's body throwing it at him, it would hit in his back if not avoided. The clone ran pasted the weapon and him to get in front then slid to stop. It then ran after in head on wanting him not too noticed the weapon that was thrown at his back and it tried to tackle Stitch from the front.

30 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu -3=17
5 Chuunin Jutsu -1=4
1 Jounin Jutsu
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:18 am
((Digity i wasn't saying it as a dickish thing xD I was saying it as in try to be a bit less....commanding? I try to avoid being commanding even as crew. But really the Otokage ordered this fight, dont step in. It's not your place.
Sorry for coming off jerkish, but i have seen that when someone gets bossed around by someone who is not crew, they tend to b***h and cry. By stepping in and saying what i did, it will make those who feel wronged by being ordered to do something by someone on the same par as them feel better and not complain.
So in a way i said that for your sake. ))  

Sindenky

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:32 am
User Image
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro made his way back to the Otokage's building, his clothes now where very different, more black than anything else while wearing a trench coat open. His face was covered by a mask which look strange, but this was to keep people fooled of his identity. His fight was over and he had a huge chuck of battle data from Hiro which could help him later on in the future. While he was thinking of a way to built a new puppet, he made it back into the office, seeing how the fight in here was still going, Nanashi himself seemed to have vanished, sighing under the mask. So he waited, walking over to a clear spot and to not get int he way of this current fight. His back against the wall, his arms crossed and resting on his shoulder, he watched the fight through his mask. People would tell that it was Nakamuro because of his hight and his dark hair, all the others were unknown.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

(Don't mind the chunin name, it's just there for show until i do reach the rank chunin)

(P.S: Thanks Sin for the kick a** posting format! ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:03 pm
As the clone rounded to face, and then run, at Vilmos, he rolled from the balls of his feet, down to his back and brought his feet up. Since the clone was running at Vilmos, and would have little time to counter, it is safe to presume that the clone would connect with Vilmos's feet, which, based on the clones size, would be planted at her hips. Thanks to the clone's momentum, Vilmos could easily throw it behind him at the incoming shuriken and then, after rolling back to his feet, would continue running at Sabia. Though, the threads would no longer be posed as that of a leg like structure, but would mesh together to form a wall of threads, which Vilmos would push at Sabia's shield to encase it in threads. This would essentially allow Vilmos to form a surprise attack and capture her if she tried to leave her bubble.

(So this post is an "If this is how you allow it to happen, because you nearly put yourself in the position, this is what I can do." scenario.)  

Raito Ichiru

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:04 pm
(Teehee, i'm such a s**t disturber. ^__^ But yeah, I organized this lil fight.)

Nanashi, still watching the fight, since it was a seki-reigan double that left, noticed Nakamuro enter the office once more. "Hey kiddie, what's up?" Nanashi asked. If he had bothered to, he could have identified Nakamuro with any numerous of his abilities, but didn't see the need to.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro glance over at his leader and Kage, but no one would really see his eyes as the mask shadowed over his face. At first, he thought that Nanashi would wait until this little kitty fight was over, but this gives him time as well, another idea of a puppet came and stormed his mind like a ton of bricks. "My fight with Hiro is over, a tie it was." He said, hoping that Hiro would accept this tie as well. All that Nakamuro needed to do is to receive what this training was from the Otokage, a smile ran pass his mouth as the mask didn't show. He had already rose in a quick enough time, progression in a speedy way.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 pm
"Well then Naka-kun, I have a special test for you. You may choose to take it or not, it's up to you. It will allow you to become a chuunin." Nanashi said, crossing his arms across his chest. "In order to become a chuunin, you must develop a puppet, that can effectively take down a large three headed dog that has the abilities of Earth, Wind and Lightning. If you choose to accept this, then get to work, and when you are done, come back and see me." Nanashi said, watching how the fight played out.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games