Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:48 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

The girl laughed. "Me? I'm an angel!" She said, obviously lying. "Yeah, I come from that isle. Then again, I travel around a lot. He probably saw me when I was- er..." She stopped herself, realizing that she might not be welcomed here if they knew about some of the things she did...

"Anyways, name's Gavin." She said, yawning slightly. "Yeah yeah, parents wanted a boy. Anyways..." Gavin walked closer to Dee, now bored with Terry. "Southtown? Where's that? Might be my next victim... I mean, my next trip..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:55 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Paranormal Teddy

Terry began to chuckle. "You mean you came into our bar not knowing where the hell it was? Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Gavin, you are IN Southtown. You better not be one of them pirates because that'd really get me laughing. Pirates on the windwaker isles are supposed to be the most navigational beings in all of Hyrule not to mention the other parts of the Renaissance Galaxy. Tetra could find this place and know where everything was with her eyes closed. And as for the bit about being an angel...the closest thing to them would be a Rito postal worker. Also a highly navigational being due to travel."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:32 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Gavin laughed. "Nah, I just forgot, okay? I knew it was sumthin' town. I've been here for a day or two, just roaming around. You'd be surprised what you can 'find' here..." She said, yawning slightly. He mentioned being a pirate or Rito, and she frowned, rolling her eyes. "The Rito Postal Workers? Reeeeally? Tetra's a pirate, so I could understand that. Actually, I saw her not too long ago..." She said, thinking back to before she came to Southtown when Tetra was on the island. Everyone was freaking out about something, something that Gavin didn't exactly understand. Apparently she had been part of a pirate ship. "Anyways, the Rito's are nothing close to remarkable. Can never find remember where my house is, and always sends my mail to the cranky old man. Fortunately, the old dude's old brother always gives me back my mail, along with some dumb tips about how to improve my fighting style..." She said, crossing her arms. She didn't appreciate being told that she could be better, or wasn't good enough. It actually made her quite mad. "Anyways, the point is, they can never remember where to give me my stuff. I tell them every time, and every time they forget. Their usual excuse is 'we couldn't find it ma'am! And it's all the way up on that BIG hill!' Big hill MY FOOT!" She said. ((She had built her house upon the cliff where you go to the forest to save Tetra in the first level of Windwaker))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:17 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

"I didn't know we were in southtown either. It's nothing to be concerned about. Though I do have to wonder just what you guys are gonna play without me? By the way, my names Gabriel." Gabriel said stretching out looking over to the band that was behind Terry, he was curious about what kind of music Terry had them playing. He also introduced himself to the girl from earlier. He liked making trouble and enjoyed when she stirred up her own.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:28 pm
empress dee

TheDarkmasterchumble

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gavin looked at the boy whom she was standing next to. He almost looked like her, although she was much shorter. That was nothing to laugh at however. Even if she was small, it just made it easier to move around and go undetected. "Gabriel? Hm. Well, it was interesting watching you play, Gabriel." She said. It had given her something to do, and was better than the smooth jazz she had heard at the last bar she was at... it was terrible...

((No, she is not a little kid, she's just fun-sized XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:58 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

"I like to play good music. I was just fooling around what's sad is that they couldn't catch me." Gabriel said with a slight yawn. as he stretched out.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:05 pm
empress dee

TheDarkmasterchumble

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gavin laughed. "Yeah, it was pretty sad... They all just sat there staring at you." She said, staring at him mocking the security guards. "And you kept saying something about just having a good time... can't believe they wouldn't let you though."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:10 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

"To be fair they did try, though the failed in the end but I think if these wonderful fans behind us didn't get in their way I might have been thrown out." Gabriel laughed as he waved his arm outstretched towards the other people in the diner everyone who got involved cheered ad some laughed because of that.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:14 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gavin nodded. "Yeah, s'pose they did help..." She turned to where he was gesturing to. "HEY, THANKS FOR STOPPING THE SECURITY PEOPLE." She yelled at them. This resulted in many people giving her cold stares, but she didn't seem to notice as she turned back to Gabriel. "Anyways, where are you from?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:20 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

"Don't remember, amnesia most memories i have are new." Gabriel said scratching the back of his head with a slight apologetic smile.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:49 pm
empress dee

TheDarkmasterchumble

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gavin nodded. "Right, right... Well then, I guess you get a free card." She said, laughing a bit. "If you could pick anywhere to live at this moment, where would you pick?" She asked, making waving motions with her arms. She almost looked like a penguin trying to fly...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:01 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

"Hmm... That's a tough one. I guess it'd be someplace that I could rock out and sing with Sabrina here. But at the same time it'd have to be a place where I could stir up trouble too." Gabriel thought about it for a minute and answered gesturing to his Guitar which was named Sabrina after his sister.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:06 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gavin nodded. "So... pretty much anywhere. A nomad. I like that..." She said, nodding. It was an interesting answer. She had expected a specific answer, but he had given something more... Now she had something that she could think about in the next few days. She herself was somewhat of a nomad, she never rented anywhere when she went somewhere, just lived in people's houses while they were away. But, that was beside the point. "So then, where'd you learn to play? Oh, right, amnesia... probably can't remember... you know, some people never knew how to play at all. I mean, people with amnesia. The day they get amnesia, they just wake up and know some things, but can't remember anything else. You might've been like that. Just knew how to play when you woke up, not knowing anything like that before. Then again, who am I to make assumptions..." She said. The way she was speaking made her seem like she was talking to multiple people, almost like she was talking to Gabriel and herself at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:16 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

"You're cute." Gabriel said before thinking about how he learned to play which he couldn't remember about the lessons or anything. "I'm not really sure where or how i learned my memories are all scattered around. I have images of my brother playing so maybe I learned it from him?" Gabriel said though it seemed more like he was questioning it himself.

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:57 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gavin rolled her eyes. "Careful, someone might take that comment the wrong way." She said. Then shrugged as he said his brother may have taught him. "That's possible. Although, do you remember getting your guitar? Is your family still alive? How long ago did you get amnesia? How old are you?" She said, each time she asked a new question putting one finger up. "These would all be helpful in finding out how you learned to play. Then again, we could probably figure it out without that information. Anyways, now that I've asked to many questions, it seems like a faraway answer, correct?" She asked, now looking directly at Gabriel.

"Well, the truth is, we could find out if we wanted to. Not such a faraway answer. However, that's not somewhere where I should be butting in. I'm just some girl you met at a bar. ......" She stopped herself there, that sounded strange to her. Almost like something she had heard in a movie... actually, it was something she had heard in a movie. Many movies. Generally involving a girl and a boy whom are 'together'. "Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, I'm not gonna do AAAAANY work for you~" She said, happily.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games