Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amegakure OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:10 pm
mrk11
hey kuro! : D im on my phone ^^

Neato biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:16 pm
Please. It's not that you guys hit harder, it's just that America's so into this whole little idea that we're all little bitches who should be kept from the world as much as possible, pain included. In Europe, even if someone's bones get broken and their kidney tears, the person who hit them doesn't get in trouble. Why? We donnt have idiotic standards like America.
And please. You're American. You can never call another country any offensive language, because you're the worst it comes. Want proof? Look at America's average IQ score, then compare it to Germany, or England.
Want more proof? The person who made your little, "football," game couldn't even think of a name, he needed to steal one that didn't make sense.

Also... yay! I got the dragon summon.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:17 pm
LOL not really xD i cant pm and the web pages are all messed up xD and i cant post all fancy xP and nu spell check....o-o  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:21 pm
mrk11
LOL not really xD i cant pm and the web pages are all messed up xD and i cant post all fancy xP and nu spell check....o-o

Its still great to have if s**t goes down.
I Had to read 6+ Pages before I ragequit and botched my post.

I seriously need to find how to get an immunity to Genjutsu. so I don't lose my character to a noob.  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:25 pm
There's no such thing as an immunity to genjutsu. There used to be, but it was seen as godmoddish and overpowered, so we made the calculator.
An immunity to genjutsu is unfair; so it's no longer here.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:28 pm
why do you complaine that you put 26 hours when people put years into there char? just relax ok? its going to be fine kuro no whinning in chat! xD  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:42 pm
I'm not whinning.
Illusions were banned in T1 for a reason =.= They're unfair Cheap.
Its funny how godmodders call a godmod immunity godmodding.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:46 pm
Kuro this isnt your role play so i can understand your frustration but please no one here wants to hear you complian about a guild they love now just pm me and wait till i can talk to you there cause most likly you wont get people who agree with you here. I dont want to see you get yelled at here is all  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:49 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
Please. It's not that you guys hit harder, it's just that America's so into this whole little idea that we're all little bitches who should be kept from the world as much as possible, pain included. In Europe, even if someone's bones get broken and their kidney tears, the person who hit them doesn't get in trouble. Why? We donnt have idiotic standards like America.
And please. You're American. You can never call another country any offensive language, because you're the worst it comes. Want proof? Look at America's average IQ score, then compare it to Germany, or England.
Want more proof? The person who made your little, "football," game couldn't even think of a name, he needed to steal one that didn't make sense.

Also... yay! I got the dragon summon.

haha, oh your funny, and that makes me smile. So were not the smartest in the world, ill give you that, but we still got the brawn. If I recall back in history who was it who bailed who out in WW2? Oh yeah, it was the neutral Americans sending you supplies, and eventually after Japan pissed us off with that Pearl Harbor strike (Which I thought was a brilliant offensive strike by Isoroku Yamamoto, who earned his naval experience/ knowledge from the US at Harvard University) we joined the war and saved your a**.

Say what you want about the US, but if it wasnt for us you'd be screaming "HEIL!" and speaking German.

Edit: oh and congrats on your dragon thingy-mahbob  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 pm
mrk11
Kuro this isnt your role play so i can understand your frustration but please no one here wants to hear you complian about a guild they love now just pm me and wait till i can talk to you there cause most likly you wont get people who agree with you here. I dont want to see you get yelled at here is all

Meghy, I'm nor Raging. I'm just trying to see how many people agree/disagree with me. And Obviosly it isn't my RP, I could never run a guild with this many people @.@ The Mods are doing a great job keepin' the peace. I'm not complaining about the Guild either, I'm just complaining about Genjutsu.

You get stuck in it, and they can basically make you think your winning, while in reality they could be about to smash your head in with a cinder block. I RP a 13 Year old Taijutsu user. I get stuck in Genju, I'm ******** because a 13 year old will have allot of trouble figuring out what is going on. ( Especially because he literally was just introduced to the ninja scene, and doesn't know whats common/uncommon )

But, I AM going to try and pull what they used in inception, so if Kuro is subdued with Genjutsu and survives, He's going to get himself a Totem.

And really, If Kuro IS killed, I won't mind if he is killed by an original character run by a literate Rper. I Just don't wanna post like, four paragraphs and get raped by a high ranked sentence posting Genjutsu user.  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:57 pm
well if your not just raging then fine and most people that use genjustu are not noobs and it doesnt happen like that xD i my self dissagree with your staement  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:58 pm
mrk11
well if your not just raging then fine and most people that use genjustu are not noobs and it doesnt happen like that xD i my self dissagree with your staement

I know you do, you made that very clear over the phone. *Sad Face*  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:03 pm
my phone is dead v.v  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:04 pm
Sindenky
my phone is dead v.v

You should bury it.  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:06 pm
sorry kuro >< i kinda got defesive over it xD and to sin NO WONDER! i've been trying to get to you all day xD  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games