Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:01 pm
Well, in the announcement it was mentioned that Umbrella HQ was located in Japan, so I was thinking it would take place there. Though, ALaska would make sense too,since that's where they were heading in Extinction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:12 pm
It wasn't just the announcement, they did show it in Japan at the end of Extinction.
But it's possible that it'll flash back and forth. Or maybe they'll just turn it around.
I mean, it's possible that Wesker, fearing Alice's clone army, would do something to prevent it. Attack the base somehow, or something to that effect.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:09 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Who else would have it, if not me?

User Image

The Articles says Jill Henderson!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:21 pm
That's obviously a typo, since if you proceed reading, Henderson was the name of her Captain.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:34 pm
The people who made the movies were just lazy.
They could've had the first 2 minutes of footage from the first RE game, for crying out loud. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:19 am
Well, seeing as how the storylines for the games and the movies were different from eachother, I don't see how having footage from the game would have anything to do with the movies.  

Vankala

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:47 pm
Hahaa, although think about it... if they HAD used it and then it cut to a "OOps! False start! Just kidding!"

I would have laughed, and so would you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:55 am
So now that there's word of a 4th RE movie soon to be in pre-production...
I'm HOPING Anderson has enough sense... But I can't help but feel incredibly paranoid, that it'll contain Las Plagas. Oh, how I pray he'll stick to zombies, like a SMART person would.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:05 am
A SMART person with his SMART watch to keep him on time for production. xd

Just kidding, those things are ugly. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:24 pm
Seriously, I'm worried. So far, Anderson hasn't been going for the, "How will I score the most money" card, and kept Las Plagas where they belong, in the garbage. But with the word of every sequel, I'm afraid.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:51 am
Well, let's just hope that doesn't happen. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:39 pm
Well, after what Capcom has done to the series, excuse me for having very little hope in anything and everything remotely having to do with video games.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:34 am
Well, the movies have always been different from the games so I have no reason to believe that Anderson will just leave the whole T-Virus and Umbrella storyline like Capcom did and have it all about Las Plagas. I honestly don't think Anderson would do something like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:35 pm
Pray you're right.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:52 pm
If she isn't, we'll pay a little visit to Mr. Anderson and show him our side of the story.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games