Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:50 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey looked over at Angelique "I sometime worry about you." She said and stood up. Looking over at Sevatian she knew he was upset with Angelique. Grabbing her food she threw it away and walked over and kissed Angeliques cheek then looked over at Sebastian and gave him one of her innocent smile the walked over and flicked his head I still need to talk to you." she said and began to walk out. Once she hit the door she bumbed into someone. Keeping her head down she took in the persons scent and grew tense smelling the scent a pure blood gives off. She knew it wasnt Alexander since he was over with Raven. Slowly she lifted her head and backed up seeing a man about 6'2 -6'3 with dark hair and bright blue eyes. Looking at the man she growled slightly"Kasey." He said his voice strong and powerful. If anyone was to walk by or even look at them they would know they were related. Looking at the man Kasey bit her lip"Father." She whispered quietly and quickly walked out of the school with him following her.

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:27 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:25 am
[[I'm back! Wolfy, I'm going to wait for the others to reply before I do so myself.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:59 am
*WHAT IS THIS RUMPUS?? UGHH I swear to Nyx I posted crying Apparently I didn't. I'll post soon!**

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

Fleur blushed once more and raised her fork to her mouth to take the final bite of her food. She chewed it thoroughly before swallowing to prolong when she had to speak again. "I em 'appy zat I 'ad zee courage to speak to you." Her english was so proper. But it was not out of habit that she did so. Once again it had all to do with the fact that it was not her first language. She had spent most of her days learning the language watching movies that her mother loved. Most were all really old movies and others were set in the rococo era. How she loved that era and given the choice she would be a lolita. However, her stature made it difficult to do so. She didn't want to be compared to a doll anymore than she already was. Though the outfits were so cute and she actually did own more than a few. She only wore them in the comfort of her own room. Never in front of anyone else.

As she looked on with a curious expression at the transgression between Raven and Alexander, Fleur sent a little look over to the other table. Angelique was definitely pretty. Raven did have grounds to be jealous for sure she supposed. She watched as one rose to her feet and walk out of the hall but not before flicking the head of the male. Her eyes followed the girl out of the hall but then quickly made their way back to the male. He was sort of like Alexander though more seclusive it seemed. He seemed to be thinking very hard about something because his gaze never left the spot he was staring blankly at. Both males were very handsome, very well sculpted. Gods among men. Even Edan with his devilish good looks was dwarfed in that department by the other two. Fleur was very intrigued by this man though for the coldness in his eyes that she saw. She realized she was staring though and soon moved her gaze back to the empty plate in front of her. "Does anyone know what eet ez zat we do afterwards? Is it lights out?" Her expression grew slightly sad after that. She didn't want to leave now. She wanted to talk to Edan more. With a look at him she waited for his answer, patiently clasping her hands on her lap as she did so.

**ooc: Translations in order,...**

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:36 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

Oh? Raven was trying her hand at flirting now? All in all it was just another thing that was amusing him at the moment. Where as others would be more low key about it, she was all out. He commanded himself to not laugh hysterically as he so wanted to when she winked at him. Seduction was his forte, it was definitely not hers. It was near impossible to do so with him. Instead of laughing though he just continued to sit there with his head resting in his hand looking at her yet not really. His gaze was focused on the table behind her. The other female had gotten up and left but not before she sort of flicked the haughty looking one in the head. Once again he had to laugh. She had no idea what she was doing was she? One simple movement from Angelique's sire and she would be dead on the floor. Perhaps it was all an act on his part? Let them feel powerful and have no fear so that when they die it all comes out in the end. He liked that...

He returned back to Raven and sat back up shaking his head. He turned back to have his own hair framing his beautiful features like hers. Just proving he could do it better really. He had seen her surprise at his response. He saw how badly she wanted to blush. This was definitely not her nature.
"Now now Raven let's calm ourselves. There are others around." His impish grin was simply adorable as he teased her openly. Surely by now she could see that he saw through all of it. Hundreds of years studying the human mind, it was common sense to him to be able to read others with startling accuracy.

Ah there was that burn. That annoying way his throat clenched up when his thirst spiked. He swallowed hard and rolled his shoulders back to try and relax himself. He couldn't break right now. Not in the middle of this human infested hall. He need blood, and he need it now. But he really couldn't just leave right now could he? Though dinner was basically finished with, he felt it would be rude with the others sitting here as well. He looked back to Angelique discreetly, focusing on that lovely pale neck of hers. Blood. He wanted her blood. He could feel his fangs grazing the inside of his bottom lip and forced them back up angrily. He need someone to get him out of here. Without Raven noticing where he went. He need no more of the awkward questions.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom.}}  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

The minutes scraped on by, torturous to the mortals in the room. His mind grew numb from the lack of stimulation. Finished with his meal, Sebastian rose to his feet. His gaze locked onto Angelique. She felt his eyes on her and visibly stiffened. The vampire pushed his chair in behind him and slid amongst the mortals. Briefly, his hand touched Angelique's shoulder. His sharply filed nails dug her skin, filling her with a pain that she knew would ensue soon after her feeding to Alexander.

Sebastian desperately needed to kill something. His fingers cracked uncomfortably into tight fists. Blood and flesh, both inside him, would warm him from the core. His plan, pushed by his hunger, slowly swirled into shape before his eyes. No one else could see it but him. He felt a pair of eyes softly land on him. Flicking his eyes to the side, he saw that it was the French girl, her gaze taking him in. Unamused, he removed his eyes from her and continued after Kasey.

The place where the voluptuous vampiress had flicked him resonated throughout his body. Once out of the dining hall, his body picked up speed as he caught onto her scent. His fingers curled as tight as they pleased, his nails piercing his skin and creasing tiny crescents into his palms. Sebastian's nostrils flared. He inhaled her thick and sweet scent. He darted from the building and sped through the forest. Kasey retreated with a tall man close on her heels. Sebastian's eyes narrowed into red pinpricks of light.

From out of thin air, he was standing in front of Kasey and faced the man. He looked at the man, both of equal height, right in the eye. Sebastian's expression was cold and unreadable. "What is your business here?"

OOC : ~~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:27 pm
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageA slight smile caressed her lips as her eyes followed her friend out of the room. She nearly winced as Kasey revealed the audacity to flick her sire on the head. Surprisingly, Sebastian didn't lash out at Kasey. Merely, he followed her out of the room, his hands curled tightly into fists. Before that, though, he gave her a not-so-subtle warning, which had imbedded itself into her shoulder. The pain of it made her wince. Dread thrilled through her entire body. Her back tingled in memorandum of past punishments. Her eyes widened and her body stiffened, her breathing coming in short gasps.

Any pain Alexander would offer to her was preferable to her master's torture. As graceful as a dancer, Angelique lilted to her feet and danced out of the hall. She headed in the opposite direction of her master's smell. Instead, she headed to the back of the school and outside into the gardens. There was no people there, least of all mortals. There Alexander could feed to his pleasure and, surely, much to the dismay of the vampiress locked away in his room. Faintly, the situation reminded her of Jane Eyre, a book by Charlotte Bronte, read back when it was first released. The ideas it presented had been so scandalous they had been delicious. A man, promised to another, was interested in someone other than the promisee.

Angelique lowered herself down onto the edge of the fountain. She stared wide-eyed into the darkness, appearing to any outsider to be a frightened little girl. To the core, underneath her twisted exterior and mind, that's all she truly was. Many times she forgot that was so. Times like this brought it all back into focus. Angelique wrapped her arms around herself and never closed her eyes, filled with true horror at what was about to ensue.

OmmOmmCookies: I love ice cream. I haven't had it in so long.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

We are young and we are strong
Through strength in self we become

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Me, too," Raven sighed, truly feeling comfortable with the tiny girl. A smile quirked the edges of her lips. "It takes a lot when it comes to a new school. You'll feel right at home soon enough, Fleur-de-Lys."

Raven tilted her head to the side, feeling more comfortable with this new side. It wasn't a sexier side or anything. It was the courage she had always had in her to speak out. She had just never got it out in front of anybody before. Now that she was here, flirting with Alexander and talking to Fleur, she realized how open she had become in the last few days. Those miserable days at her old high school seemed almost to be a bad dream. Suddenly she had woken up into a world that she loved. Raven wouldn't ever go back to the way she was again. She was different, confident, and she savored it. In no way did it change who she was.

Idly, Raven stroked a pale hand through her hair. Her black nails glistened in the light, almost liquid pools of pitch. For a moment, she stopped and stared at her nails. Scatterings of thoughts fought into her head for no reason. Raven had to smile secretly at the bought of inspiration. From within her coat, she drew out her notebook and scrawled a few phrases on lines. Later, she would come up with more and eventually form a new poem. Excitement pulsed through her body, and she felt her mind ache to write. Quickly, she slipped her book back into her jacket. She knew very well that it was bad manners to write at a table in the presence of others. Otherwise, she would have gone for it.

A blush coating her pale cheeks, Raven glanced over at Fleur and answered, "It's at ten o'clock. I think we have to be inside by at least nine. They don't want anybody wandering about outside." Raven shrugged and glanced around, wondering where Amelia was. She hadn't seen her. Was she not hungry? Maybe she was sick or something. Raven seriously thought about going up to her room and visiting her. "What are your hobbies, Fleur?"

Her head tilted to the side, curiosity absolutely shining in her silver eyes. Pitch black hair fell around her pale complexion. The blush from before left delicate circles of light pink on her cheeks, almost making Raven appear like a doll. Her long fingers folded patiently in her lap. Lips, now devoid of color after her wiping her lips, were stained pink from the bold red gloss from before.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Something more than they can be
I raise my heart and sing!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC : EDITED  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:14 pm
[[ I will post here tomorrow. I am trying to get a lot of posting done within this next week I have a family vacation thing Aug. 17th - 23rd. I won't be able to post then. Just as a quick heads up. ]]  

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:50 am
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:36 pm
[[Thanks for letting me know, hero. I really appreciate it! :3
Does anybody here know anyone who can play a guy?]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:08 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey stared at her father with so much hate that she nearly attacked him but knew he could kill her in no time. "Its that time Kasey." He said causing Kasey to tense up. "No I refuse I will mate with some a** hole of a vampire who thinks he is better then me just because my mother is a horrible human that I wish you never met!" She yelled causing her father to growl slightly. "I know Kasey, but you cant help who you fall in love with even for me a pure blood." He said in a calm voice as Kasey began to shook then lifted her head smelling a familar scent. Staring at her father she saw Sebastian right infront of her standing eye to eye with her father. Watching she saw her fathers bright blue eyes look at Sebastian like he was nothing."I can be here if I wish boy now leave so I may talk to my daughter." He said his coive cold and full of power as he stared Sebastian in the eyes. Kasey watched the two of the men stare at each other knowing her father would attack at any given moment. She knew Sebastian was strong but deep down she knew her father was stronger then him.

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:09 pm
Evoblack
[[Thanks for letting me know, hero. I really appreciate it! :3
Does anybody here know anyone who can play a guy?]]

((I could I guess but I wont be able to post as much because I am getting ready for school))  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:18 am
User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

For a brief moment, amusement flickered across the vampire's blood red eyes. They glowed menacingly, hungry for action. His body tensed with the urge to spring. Sebastian was indeed an agile predator. He knew that he could easily take down the "man" in front of him. With absolutely no trouble whatsoever. A trickle of laughter rumbled deep in his throat, exposed to all as a deep hum.

Sebastian's eyes snapped back to bore into Kasey's. He still wanted her for himself. He knew that very well, and he was not afraid to admit it. His nostrils flared, taking in the man's musky and manly scent. Once again, he fixed his eyes on the man. This time Sebastian studied him. Strong, agile, able to sneak around under Sebastian's nose. And he himself was surreptitious.

"You are here, in my territory," Sebastian began. "I see that you are strong, sir. As much as your daughter. That is good. It helps to tear apart mortals." His eyes glowed even brighter, curiosity held there in their gleaming. "Do you desire to hunt?"

OOC : ~~  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games