Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

"Nice one", said Shadow silently as he passes up to the next floor. The sound of people moaning echoes through the halls. It was a sound of lost souls that gave in to paranoia and exchanged power for their sanity. Now they all moan and screech as they all crave for violence and mayhem. "An Asylum. Okay, I'll take back the cliche comment", thought Shadow as his footstep synchronized with Crosses. Suddenly, the stairs open up from underneath Cross. Shadow tries to grab his hand and catch him, but he did not notice the trap door reached out to him as he falls with him down into a lab room full of cages. The inmates began to reach out and claw at Shadow and Cross as the cells rang up and opened. They all glared and grin maliciously as the picked up scaples. knives and defibrillators. "Uh, my head. You okay?", Shadow asks Cross in a dark tone as he crimson eyes look down at him will trying to get up. He points his gaze upon the inmates an cracks his fists. "Up for a little warm-up?", Shadow asks Cross in a smirk not keeping his eyes of his opponent.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:06 pm
Cross rolled in the air landing on the tip of his feet but he still scrapped his knees. His swords were pulled into his hands. Cross starred blankly at Shadow.

"I got your back."he said gently and nodded starring at the surrounding enemies.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Nyx looked at Jack and shook her head in rage. "He wasn't my damn slave!" she shouted at him before she charged at him and pressed her hand against the side of his face. Her red hand began to burn his face and she glared at him before she made her claws grow out. She pierced the claws on her free hand through his stomach until they poked out of his back. She then began stabbing him over and over with her claws as she grinned. "He was a very good friend of mine and you killed him. He was always free and he sure as hell knew that. He didn't listen to a word I said." she said with a giggle as she moved her hand from his face to punch him square in the jaw. "I don't want to kill you. Yeah I'm pissed but I still don't want to kill you. Crazy right? Whatever. I came here to set my sister free. You're just getting in my way. Though you are a ton of fun." she added with a playful wink as her ear twitched. "So come on now. Go ahead and hit me with your best shot. I know you won't be satisfied until I'm dead. But I'll keep fighting until I see the others leaving with Luna. Karma will make you pay for what you did to my beast." she said calmly as she stood before him with a confident grin.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:43 pm
Jack's figure melted and a long groan came from the dirt as a hand grabbed Nyx by the foot and pulled her straight into the dirt...making her a one legged b***h. His knee flew for her chin. Jack sighed and aimmed his boot at her temple aswell.

"I don't wish to kill you..no..Vincent doesn't want to kill any of you..but you make it so hard.."he scoffed and aimmed a kick..the power behind it seemed to be even harder then gravity which holds the body to the very Earth. He was aimming to injure Nyx internally..so she couldn't continue fighting..so his job would be easier to keep her in place.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx didn't struggle when she was pulled into the dirt and hissed when his knee hit her in the chin. She closed her eyes tight when she noticed his boot was aimed at her temple. But his words made her eyes open in surprise before she felt the kick connect with her rib cage. The internal pain made her curl up and cough blood. Her arms wrapped around her stomach and she glared up at him. "Oh like you make it any damn easier. What the hell is it you and Vincent want anyway?" she asked through clenched teeth as the pain only felt worse with each passing second.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:11 pm
Jack sighed kicking the other leg to make her fall down. His eyes looking into hers sadly.

"We are souls Nyx..we aren't as evil as you think..but sometimes the good have to do evil things to truly do good."he said softly and he slowly put his hand on her head..covering her eyes..

The vision that filled her eyes showed Vincent. Him on his knee infront of a woman. Then turned into the face of another man..the eyes of this man were pitch black..and infront of him a black ball which he seemed to control. Then it showed the boat..and the slaughter of Vincent's family and wife. Then the boat's explosion..and the body of Vincent disappearing into the depths of the sea.

This turned into a vision of two men surrounded in the dark. One man with a black left wing and a white right wing. On the other side was a man surrounded in the darkness. The cities were destroyed and innocents were running through the dark in fear..but suddenly a huge explosion took over the view..a mixture of light and dark..and then everything faded. Jack's hand fell from Nyx's eyes and he starred at her.

"Bring up the darkness..I shall bring down the light."he said softly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx watched every second of the vision until she felt Jack's hand move from her eyes. She kept her eyes closed and she smiled softly. "Tell Vincent, that something good better come out of this. Or I'll really be pissed." she said with a light giggle. "As for you, all I ask is that you leave the others alone ok. It's the least you can do after killing my beast." she said before she pondered his words. She rolled onto her side as the internal damage made her cough up more blood. She simply chuckled and smirked. "You really got me good. Now tell me, what exactly is this darkness being brought up? Or am I better off not knowing? You know what they say, curiosity killed the cat." she said as she looked back at the tower, hoping the others weren't in too much trouble themselves.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:19 pm
Jack chuckled.

"The star that never shines..shall shine only when brought into the light Nyx."he said gently.

"Some of your friends may die..but not by my hand..and in the end both of our goals shall be achieved..your freedom..and our salvation."he said softly.

"Prophecy doesn't wish to destroy everything as Darkstar does..he wishes to force it to cleanse itself through revelation..and only sacrifice can bring that."he said softly and smiled putting a small yellow stone next to her.

"Resummon your friends with this..Vincent's gift to you."he said and then chuckled.

"But your beast is not to be summoned again..using souls to summon another is against several codes of honor in the spirit world..but we know you didn't know this."he said and knelt down on a knee.

"You however are stuck out here I'm afraid...even if you got inside your injury would get you killed."he sighed and sat down.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx smiled at Jack before she used all her strength to sit up. Her claws began digging at the dirt around her leg as she shook her head. "You don't get it. Luna needs me and Cross needs me too. I can't just stay here and let them down. I have to go even if I die. I have to go." she said as her expression turned a bit grim as her smile faded and she kept digging at the dirt uselessly. "I at least have to try." she added softly. "There's no way you can expect me to sit here knowing that the others might get hurt. I can't do that anymore." she said as she spat out more blood and ignored the pain as she frustratingly started to dig faster at the dirt. "Even if everyone is going to die anyway in the end, you have to try to save them while you still can. Or you'll regret it the rest of your life. Why do you think Luna has me stuck here?" she asked as she shook her head to shake off those thoughts. "And isn't that what Vincent is doing? Isn't he trying too? Trying to show Darkstar the light. However he plans on dong that. Or am I wrong?" she asked, just trying to distract her mind and to make sense of it all.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:08 am
Jack shook his head wrapping an arm around Nyx...they disappeared..reappearing in a room. The playing of a guitar could be heard..aswell as Vincent's voice. Jack sighed.

"Don't try anything stupid. But listen closly."he said softly and sat back down..listening to Vincent's song.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYGCyUg5bVo&feature=related  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image

The crowd of inmates charge screeching for blood lust. Shadow looks back at Cross for a moment,"Just try not to make yourself too messy. We gotta make sure you look good for Luna". Shadow smirks as he leaps high and dives foot first into the crowd, knocking down a whole group. "MASH PIT!!!!', Shadow shouts as avoids every sharp object and anything sparking coming at him as he kicks and punches at a level to where there heads and limbs fly off upon impact. Blood splatters everywhere and as easily knocks off their heads and limbs like twigs and tackles them hard enough for them to fly far against the wall. One of them flies into a jukebox and a perfect fitting songs plays as Shadow mashes and brawls with the inmates in a dance of mayhem.

Jukebox Song  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:34 pm
Cross chuckled and he appeared infront of Shadows little crowd covering him as he jumped in. His swords easyily chopped off the fresh meat experiments. He did a matrix like bend avoding a ice shard that flew at his face. He turned sending an eletric bolt straight into the culprit sending him flying into a group of others. Cross smirked and ducked from a hammer that flew for his head. He elbowed the attakcer in the ribs..and did another matrix dodge..this time letting his hammer swinging madman attacker hit 2 of his allies back and forth in the head. He grabbed a knife from the sheath on the fellow behind him who was hit and spinned by the next swing..this one hitting the experiment who had the knife..the crushing of his skull was like a drum going off. He cut off the head of the hammer holder and threw the knife into the forehead of a experiment who was charging him with a two-handed sword. He spinned by the charging..swordsman and pushed him into a row of 4 others..the sword went through the 4 like knife threw butter. He turned picking up the hammer from the ground and nailing the half-living experiment in the head..snapping his neck. He turned catching one in mid-air with a fatal swing to his ribs. He turned looking over to Shadow before ducking just in time as two more dove down to chop off his head. He nailed one in the left knee and one in the right knee...they both screamed in unbelievable pain before Cross spinned and knocked both of there heads clean off with the hammer. After both bodies fell he caught one who was crawling toward Shadow..he got in a golf like position..

"FORE!!!"He yelled and nailed the crawlers head....this head went through the air hitting one the experiments charging at Shadow..knocking heads and sending him backward making him land on his own neck. Cross chuckled and put a hand over his eyes.

"Perfect."he said grinning. He kept his senses up however..unsure if any others remained in this former crowd of vincent's experiments.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx looked around for a moment before she nodded and stopped to listen. She sighed and looked at him. "Fear the dark winged messenger. Yeah, like I'll be able to do that." she said sarcastically as she smiled a bit. "Especially since I still want that hat." she added as she got up. She walked over to Jack and kissed his forehead. "Thanks for everything. And mainly for not killing me. Us fellow souls have to stick together you know." she said as she poked his forehead and started running off. "You take care of yourself ok!" she called back to him before she kept running to try and find Cross or possibly, the room her sister was being held in.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:46 pm
A gate closed behind Nyx..and another infront of her. These were made of dark matter..if a soul even dare touch the acid like matter..it would burn straight through the limb..as it also contained Vincent's powers over the dead.

Jack shook his head and stood up pressing his foot against the floor sadly.

"Ribs injured..and you still don't listen."he muttered and he slowly walked out of the room.

Vincent sighed hearing his gates drop..he stood up and turned into the hallway..tipping his hat to Nyx he grabbed the hailbird axe on the wall...aswelll as his pistols..putting them in his sheaths.

"Heed the messengers words aswelll as the messenger himself."he said softly and smiled.

"Loving him will only hurt you in the end...just as bad as it'll hurt the others. You'll be set free when all of this is done here."he said and turned cocking both guns and carried the hailbird on his back. He was headed to Luna's room but he had a well developed plan..Nyx wouldn't be able to help any further..and soon enough Shadow and Cross would be his targets..Marie was busy with his good friend Ryo..old but very good in a situation like this.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx sighed as she saw the gates dropped and she looked at Vincent. "Yeah I know. But I'm a careless person. I didn't mean for it to get this far. I didn't try to stop it either though." she said as she sighed and bit her lip. "I'm not going to stop your big master plan or anything. I just want Luna back ok! Hell! I want this plan to be over with already! I want to get out of her and go back home! And lose this ridiculous tail and these...ears!" she shouted in frustration. "Oh forget it. I don't even want to be free. I just want to go where I belong already. But I'm not going there anytime soon." she said as she wiped tears from her eyes. She then wrapped her arms over her stomach and coughed up more blood. "You know, Jack is one smart cookie. Should've really just stayed back there with him. Oh and you're a great singer you know. For a supposed 'mad man'." she said with a giggle as she shook her head. "Please. If anyone's crazy it's me." she said as she stood up straight again and sighed. She was losing her mind even more now and she didn't know how long she was going to last.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games