Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:48 pm
Kojiro kept alert, he was still on all fours as he turned to follow up into another attack, however he stopped and heard Demios continue to reason with him, the ice that made up tail reared up and was about to strike,"....Then...then my fate is sealed...If I have to fight for OWLS to live freely...then I will keep fighting until I can no longer move....besides...you have no idea who I am..." he growled. He was about to attack again and he paused, his eyes widened,"...No....I don't want to...h-hurt them..." Images of his last fight on the battle ships once again found their way to his mind, "....I didn't mean to..." the blood on his hands seemed to appear in his imagination...he looked at Demios,"...They...they...they started this!...If humans never acted the way they did...we would not have to be forced to this..." he explained. Amidst the confusion he suddenly realized he was still under attack, he tried to get out of the way as he dodged a few of the rings, however he was finally hit, while he was disoriented a few more found their mark, Kojiro fell to a knee, his armor was severely damaged, he tried to catch his breath, but it was not nearly enough "...I am not going to back down..." he whispered, he restored his claws and then charged towards him once again, unleashing another combination of vicious slashes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:04 am
( My apology. I did go a bit overboard. I was trying to stop the city from taking on to much damage since from what I can gather its already in ruins. But disregard the whole part about the shield. And Solaris I wasn't trying to stop the natural force but only hold it back for a moment, as do I know there are casualties. I have edit my post and I apologize.)  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:17 am
((sorry for bitching))

Aaliyah wasn't worried about the copies but then the light came piercing down towards her, she was able to avoid a few but was caught as it felt like a million suns on her skin she began to fall out of the sky falling down into the murky lake known as New York. She was unconcious, the weather out of her control turned for the worst. She finally hit the water and was submerged under it as the winds picked up and lightning got worst for the others. Buildings were now on fire and Aaliyah would not wake up on her own.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:29 am
Demios knew he was slowly getting through to him although it seemed he was ready to fight to the death. He watched as Kojiro rushed at him again and this time he dove out of the way but managed to get his legs hit. "Crud, that was too close" He said. He tried to stand but his legs hurt "Really they started this....it had nothing to do with the super powered people destroying whole continents, and last time I checked these humans in this town did nothing to hurt you" He said irritatedly. He shook his head "Have you thought about all those you are killing, not just us whole families, where do you get the right to blame other people?" He said. His eyes glowed darkly for a minute the raven force emerging for a short time. "I've tried to play nice, but I will not stand for you blaming others for what you have done" He said. He forced himself to stand and formed his wings again flying instead of trying to stand with his injured legs. "I want you to see what you have done to these people" He said. He held his hands out "Sight beyond sight, fear beyond fear, take this towns pain and bring it here, pain loss fear death all have come and none shall rest, Let him see, feel, and experience the destruction the fallen phoenix's have caused these innocents!" He chanted. It was his first time trying to use a hex on someone at such a level. Suddenly what appeared to be phantoms and spirits of people, pain, and destruction appeared and circled around Demios as he continued, "You want justice and judgement then have it!" Demios yelled as the hex launched at Kojiro the phantoms following behind it. It wouldn't physically harm him, but he would know and experience what they had done. "I hope you're happy with yourself" Demios said as he was forced to land and fell to his knees his body tired from over using his magical abilities.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:51 am
(You weren't. I just need to keep myself in check.)

Khalifa "Mars" Marcellus

Khalifa noticed through thimshe knowledge of his copies and very own eyes that Aaliyah had taken a direct hit from the needles he sent her way and was sent crashing into the harsh waves of the flood. He didn't expect her to fall so soon, to be honest he was hoping to have more fun with the woman she was indeed a formidable opponent and one day hoped to fight her once more if not today, he was sure she was alive since he wasn't aiming to kill and how strong she was. The Fallen Phoenix wasn't an as big of threat like the U.N.S, but none the less he will stop them all the same. Though what he saw next was not to be expected in the least bit, the natural disasters that Aaliyah had created went out of control, buildings were set ablaze by the lightning and the winds were harsh and Khalifa was no weather man and had little means to stop its forces. "Damn it all! If it's not one problem, its another." He exclaimed as he noticed the wrath of the weather. Thinking of an option his copies took it upon themselves to create a small barrier above the immediate area of the others and themselves, it wouldn't hold for long so all they hoped was that this was over before the lightning and hail shattered their barrier. "Well aren't they crafty." He stated before making his way towards the others to see how well they were holding off though he really wanted to help civilians escape which will come once he made sure his team was safe.

The Matter Owl

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:04 am
Kojiro's heart sunk,"....I didn't want to hurt them but..." Kojiro looked at him with his hands ready to strike, however they dropped to their sides when he realized, Demios was not getting up, however when he spoke, part of him was relived he did not kill him. He stood at the ready, but as Demios's wings appeared Kojiro took a step back, "...It is the price that had to be paid...Raven said-" he was cut off, as Demios spoke Kojiro tried to hold back any sign of vulnerability, but as Demios continued Kojiro's guilt only grew,"...I didn't want to kill them....I-I...had no choice!" Kojiro braced for the attack, however he would never be able to prepare for this assault. Kojiro's eyes widened as the Phantoms approached him, "Please...stay...stay back!" He weakly tried to slash one of them, but it did nothing, he saw the lives of those that had been killed, their pain began to press onto his mind, and their sorrow began to crush his heart, he could hear the cries of those soul that had their lives taken from them, children without their families, lost cries of the hopeless, "...This suffering...make it stop..." he sobbed. Kojiro's armor shattered as he began to lose his focus, He saw loved ones being swept away from each other, never to see each other again. unimaginable pain flowed through him,"...Please....I did not want to kill them!" he whimpered, however the images continued their barrage, and soon his powers began to act on their own, the area around him began to drop in temperature, and small snow flakes began to fall, Kojiro stumbled as he tried to keep his composure,"...Leave me alone!...I did not want this to happen!...somebody...Benkei....Raven....where....Aaliyah?...anybody...please...the pain..." suddenly the snowflakes began to burst into sharp shards of ice, scattering everywhere, some of them even struck Kojiro, however ice began to form on the surfaces around him, and it shot up from the ground skewering everything in sight. Kojiro, crying out in pain, clutched his head as he was unable to shake the delusions from his mind his powers lashed out as well. He fell to his knees, sorrow continued to weigh down his heart, and his body was shaking as he could not stand it anymore, tears were flowing from his eyes,"...Stop..make it stop...." he whispered, he continued to mumble, but he felt nobody could hear him, just as those in the carnage could not be heard as their lives were stripped from them.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:12 am
Demios returned to his senses after he had used the hex and felt bad for what he had done, but he knew it was the only way he might get through to any of the fallen phoenix's. However when it began to get colder and colder Demios realized he had a problem. He began to shiver and he was losing focus. He had been hit by a few of the ice shards but did his best to crawl over to him. He closed his eyes and focused as he quickly casted a spell to make him intangible for a short time to avoid being skewered by the ice spikes. He looked at Kojiro and nodded knowing his hex had done its job "Disperse!" He said causing the hex to end and the phantoms to leave. He looked at Kojiro "I told you what you had done and now you know...I only wished we could have gotten here sooner" He said. He looked at Kojiro "Go now, I don't want to fight anymore" He said in a tired tone his body weaker than he thought it would be. He reached his hand out to Kojiro hoping to help him up, even if he could barely stand himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:27 am
"Okay. Good." Roulin responded as if her words were just broad generalizations that anyone wanting fame would spout. As much as he liked his assistant, he wasn't about to taint the interview with niceties of his own. Only what he felt was geniune would pass her through this. Of course though, her compliement was the knife that cut through his veil of uncaringness and forced a smile through. "Alrighty then," Roulin prepared as he sipped his coffee once again, "You've proved yourself to be aware of the Herald situation. You know if you join this team, each and everyday from then on, you are a target to them? Should one appear ready to kill you, what will you do?"  

Mahareshi

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:03 am
Kojiro was unable to speak, he fell to his hands, as tears fell to the ground, his body simply shook, unable to move, his mind was spinning as he could not get bearing on his surroundings, he slowly began to catch his breath, however he was unable to completely recover. A moment passed, and he looked up at Demios with lifeless eyes, he was about to mumble something, and then simply fell the the ground...silent.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:57 am
((TFP---Raven))

Raven rose one eyebrow at Moli’s construction worker comment “Would you be surprised if I said I had other job interests besides demolition?” She was slightly unnerved by the weather. It was out of control which could only mean one thing, Aaliyah was unconscious. Unfortunately, Raven would have to dispose of the guy in front of her before she could attempt to wake up the weather mage “Leader against leader, hm? I am up for that” She didn’t move another step as Moli charged towards her, she watched his movements with faint interest and readied herself for her own attack, a shockwave that would devastate the surrounding area.

“Charging into battle, heh, I wonder if that is wise” She smiled darkly and held out one of her hands like she was telling him to stop “Lets play” She laughed softly as her hair whipped around her face, while an unseen force radiated from her body, in a matter of seconds a shockwave of immeasurable power blasted forth with the speed of a bullet, the blast itself made Raven’s hand twinge uncomfortably. She hadn’t fought this particular person before, so who knows what tricks he might have up his sleeve. Either way, she was going to enjoy this.

((TFP---Nat))

Nat had made his own way towards all the fighting, and the first person he made out was the lifeless form of Kojiro, standing over him was a dark haired kid of whom Nathanial did not know “Ko….KOJIRO!” Nat called out not even bothering to be stealthy in how he approached the scene. Pulling his dagger out from its sheath, Nat charged forwards, he put himself between Koji and Demios, his blue eyes sparkling with determination “If you touch him I will kill you!” He may be power free for the moment, but all he had to do was reach round and touch Kojiro’s skin, then he will be wielding the Frozen Owls power “Don’t come any closer! I mean it! You have no idea what I am capable of!” The mime Owl was bluffing, if the kid could do that to Kijiro, then Nat would have little to no chance fighting him. Something about this Owl screamed power..

((UNS---Daryle))

“Ehhhh you admire him? Wow…that is something else”Daryle couldn’t help but smile at that statement “Oh William! You have a fan! Hehehe I bet you would be so happy!” He thought briefly, while parking the car outside a rather lavish looking hotel “So, he is to you what superman is to me? A role model? Hmmm, I wonder if that is such a good idea, you having him as a role model that is” He chuckled as he climbed out of the car and headed round the other side to open Vincent’s door “Well, I am sure he must have some sort of appeal, the looks, power, always speaking his mind so on so forth. Well, who am I to tell you who you can or cannot look up to. But you know, you should try to follow your own way of doing things”

The breezy Owl smiled while leading the way into the hotel and checking in. The man at reception seemed to recognise Daryle to some extent, because his eyes rolled before he had an expression that seemed to say ‘Oh great! The baka kinpatsu is back!’
Once that was all seen to and sorted, Daryle turned to Vincent and handed him a key card “I am sure the rooms here will be more then suitable for you. How about a bite to eat?” At that, the expression on the receptionist was ‘I should inform the kitchen to hide the good china…’

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:03 am
Vincent listened to Daryle as he spoke. "Hmmm I don't know...I just remember other than Amara and Amaya, Will was nice to me when I first came to the UNS" he said. "Maybe it's the way he carries himself, assertive and speaks his mind" he admitted. Vincent then took his key as he looked around. The hotel was nice of course. They were with the UNS and Will did control Japan. When food was proposed Vincent's face went into a smile. "Yes!" he said with a smile. No matter what, Vincent was always up for a great meal!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:42 am
torok had a blank face the entire time and after they left he went to the top of the hotel and sat on the top of the roof stareing out at the city woundering whats going to happen nextknowing something big was going to happen soon he didnt know what but he could feel it whispering, "one for all, all for one, we are strong, we are one"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:09 am
Mahareshi Rorsch
"Okay. Good." Roulin responded as if her words were just broad generalizations that anyone wanting fame would spout. As much as he liked his assistant, he wasn't about to taint the interview with niceties of his own. Only what he felt was geniune would pass her through this. Of course though, her compliement was the knife that cut through his veil of uncaringness and forced a smile through. "Alrighty then," Roulin prepared as he sipped his coffee once again, "You've proved yourself to be aware of the Herald situation. You know if you join this team, each and everyday from then on, you are a target to them? Should one appear ready to kill you, what will you do?"

Cecilia had a feeling that she probably could have answered that question better. Yes, Cecilia was an optimist, but what if she just ruined her chances with that one answer? Yes, it was honest, but what if it wasn't the answer that Roulin was looking for. Of course the interview wasn't over yet so maybe there was still some hope left. After he asked his next question, she answered. "Well I do realize that they are much more powerful than me, but I have never been one to just run away from a situation. I would stand and fight. I wouldn't run away. I know that I would most likely be killed, especially if I was to fight one right now, but in a way that's how I want to pass on from this world. I want to pass on while giving it my all in a battle."

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:49 am
IBlameRoadSuess
Nikolai simply sat back and watched the conversation unfold, he didn't really feel like getting involved in the bickering going on. Obviously they weren't Anya's friends, which made Nikolai wonder even more about why they stayed at the hospital. When they left and Anya grumbled about their lack of thanks, Nikolai sighed and said, lightly, "Well, you should have brought up the fact that we saved them earlier. People are more inclined to give you thanks if they know they have something to thank you for." Nikolai stood up from the bench he was sitting on and stretched lightly, twirling around once before smiling at Anya and saying, "By the way, you're a terrible liar. Anyone could see through that bad acting." Nikolai turned up the volume of his music again, as he had it turned down a bit because the were in a waiting room at a hospital, but since he figured they were leaving, he wanted to hear his music again. He smiled at Anya and asked, "What shall we do now? I think leaving this hospital is a good idea. Too bright here. I wonder if our apartment is still intact..." Nikolai hummed to his music and waited for Anya's reply.

"The only reason I didn't thank them right away was because they had to leave so fast." Anya answered simply, rolling her eyes at Nikolai as she pushed open the door of the hospital and stepped outside. She also thought it was because maybe Roulin still didn't like her. Why was it that everyone was so afraid to be around her all the time? It wasn't like she was angry all the time either.Once someone got to know her, they'd realize she wasn't such a bad person. But Anya was beginning to think that maybe it was only because of her abilities as an Owl that no one wanted to be around her very much.

Anya scowled when she heard Nik say she was a terrible liar. "The lie was worth a shot, okay? I didn't know he could sense Owls like that..." Instead of dwelling on that fact, Anya bluntly answered Nik's question about their apartment. "Huh. I doubt it. The building we were staying in was a piece of crap." A second or two of silence passed, and in which Anya could hear the song that Nik's headphones was blaring. She frowned ever so slightly. "You know, sometimes you have terrible taste in music."

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:00 am
Demios looked at the man who arrived "I can heal him physically anyway, however the real problem is more so mental" He said. He looked at Kojiro "He just saw and felt the damage you guys have done, guess it was too much for him" He said. He looked at Nat again "You can either let me heal him or you better take him in leave" He said trying to make a threatening tone, however, it came across weaker than he wanted it to. He looked at Kojiro "I'm sorry he had to experience that, but all of you have to stop" He said.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games