Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:24 pm
Steam watched and stayed very quiet as the building was quickly turned into a frozen arena. A few seconds later his stealth systems deactivated and as soon as it did an onslaught of frozen matter exploded towards him. The room was quickly filled with a random combination of smoke, blinding flashes, sounds of steam's jump pack firing, and a couple emp blasts.

After a few minutes later everything was quiet. When the smoke cleared Steam was sealed in a block of ice except for his head.

"And you said Edge was the stupid one..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:47 pm
A clicking could be heard in the building Steam was trapped in...
A similar clicking from before the bomb went off..  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:25 pm
((Oh snap.))

"I'm as real as the people who walk around us." Edge answered simply, remaining where she stood. There was no guessing what would happen next, but she hoped it didn't come to blows again. There was too many people, live people, and in the back of her mind she was scared to fight him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:26 pm
"I see." Tango replied, giving a nod.
"I am glad I did not kill you." he told her, before looking at the people again.
"I am merely watching life." he said, simply.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:55 pm
"Why would you be concerned about my death?" Edge asked curiously, taking a cautious step towards Tango.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:10 pm
"I do not enjoy killing." Tango replied.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:18 pm
"Then why did you try to kill me?" Edge took another step closer, then another, each cautious and tedious.

"You could have stopped. Or better yet, explain to me what you were doing."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:24 pm
"Like I tried with all the others." Tango sighed.
"They listened as much as you would expect. Not at all." he added, still watching the others.

"I tried to kill you because you seemed beyond reason."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:44 pm
"So you blindly assume because a few bad apples, as my father would say." Edge grunted, taking three more steps, now just a couple feet away from Tango.

"I understand why you would come to the conclusion, but it's stupid on your part to do so. That is like us saying everyone who is not with us yet is armed is Maverick. You, in my eyes, are clearly not."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:47 pm
"When entire teams act against you, a 'few' does not describe them." Tango replied, now looking at her.

"And seeing as you attacked with the intent to kill over a simple container, you cannot preech above them."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:52 pm
"I questioned you about the container. I wanted to know about it and what you were doing with it before I could come to the conclusion to let you pass. You, however, refused to cooperate. How could I let you pass without knowing what your plots were? How can I know you didn't steal important documents, technology? Or even have a bomb in the container destined for important figures?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:57 pm
"I told you what it wasn't. And I told you it was important to me, and me alone." Tango droned, still looking at her.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:00 pm
"As someone disturbing a whole sector I needed more information than that. And I think we both know you knew that. You knew that very damn well." Edge growled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:07 pm
"Think about it, Hunter. If I had any malicious attempt, why would I leave the people unconscious?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:15 pm
"Simple. Cover your tracks so no one could identify you or testify you had passed through the area, or with what for that matter."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games