Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Free Life (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:51 pm
"So you did steal my knife!" Arthur snarled at the native.

"I knew that b*****d was lying when he said I dropped it! You stole it, you filthy thief! I outta throw you overboard for that."

"It's hard to believe you're a gentleman, sir, when you yourself can't even bring yourself to believe it." Solaris commented with an amused tone.

"You really are bad at lying.."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:09 pm
"It was your fault for being lazy and careless." Chekondai grunted.
"Your inability to stop me shows how sloppy you are."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

madametrixie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:12 pm
"I can lie well," Rob replied a little too quickly. "I wasn't trying. I was making a joke, Solaris. Do you even know what that is?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:47 pm
"I'm never lazy nor careless!" Arthur retorted. "I'm the most vigilant person on this damned ship! Everyone else is lazy like a dog."

"You make play when you try to present you can lie?" Solaris asked curiously. "That's an odd technique, sir."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:24 pm
"Then why did I have YOUR knife?" Chekondai asked with a dull expression.
"So far, you're just proving to be loud as well..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:27 pm
"You're confusing me..." Rob said. "Whatever. Let's change the subject. Any suggestions?"  

madametrixie

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 pm
"Shut up and move, animal!" Arthur barked as he shoved Chekondai again. "I'm done talking with you."

"I have a topic for you, Captain." Solaris stepped towards him, closing the proximity between the two of them.

"What do you think of Gods?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:04 pm
Chekondai gave a growl after being shoved again.
"Then why do you still talk?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

madametrixie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:27 pm
"Gods?" Rob repeated, stressing the 's'. "They're great stories. Bunch of powerful men who get all the women they want. What's not to like?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:49 pm
"Move, cow." Arthur growled, pointing out behind Chekondai.

"So you admire them because you're all whores?" Solaris chuckled, amused by his reply.
"An odd reason, but you're not alone unfortunately."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:34 pm
"No." Chekondai grunted, shoving Arthur in the same manner that had been done to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:58 pm
"What is with your obsession with the word whore?" Rob asked. "It's hardly the most proper word for a young lady such as yourself." He smirked. Solaris in a lady's ball gown did make a funny mental image.  

madametrixie

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:28 pm
"I wasn't giving you a choice." Arthur growled as he drew his weapon, pointing the end of the sword at Chekondai's chest. Whether it would come to stabbing or shooting, Arthur had a better hold of the situation than the other.

It was at that point though, footsteps were walking down from behind Chekondai, unknowingly stumbling into the aggressive situation.

"Now what's going on here?" Julian asked curiously, tilting his head at the men.

Solaris aloud after she had been called a young lady, even more amused by the description than Rob had been.
"Young lady, I am not, sir." She snickered. "Ladies don't become pirates."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:19 am
"Your dog has little honor, and draw weapons on an unarmed man." Chekondai grunted.
"I guess it comes with his blood."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

madametrixie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:40 pm
"Fine English gentlemen don't either," Rob pointed out. "Yet here I stand, captain of this fine ship. Why shouldn't the lovely ladies of the court have a chance of joining us?" One thing was for sure, Rob thought. He would be the first to welcome these ladies.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff