Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:35 pm
Olive blinked up at her. She scratched her arm nervously. "I dont know.... And I dont remember...."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:37 pm
"Did you even get a letter? You must have since you can talk to him! Olive, I'm getting annoyed. What did you do?"
Anne placed her hand under her chin. 'Unless she's lying, which she's not, I really think she doesn't know... I mean, I don't even know what I did! Come to think of it, Anne didn't remember even getting Ryan. She just remembered a time when he wasn't there... 'You think she blacked out?'
Ryan narrowed his eyes. Probably. But if that's the case, I'll have to get to her player in the game. Maybe he knows something and he's hiding it from her?  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:58 pm
Olive took a step back with a gulp.
Its Ryan. What DID we do?
"I dont know...." Olive whispered with a sniffle.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:32 pm
((you don't know that!))

Ryan sighed. If she does know, she isn't talking... He made a different approach. "Look, I'm sorry about what I... what Ryan did to you. Here, let's change the subject. Do you remember anything before you came here? To the house, I mean."
Anne nodded. 'Thats right. Just dint act suspicious and don't be rude. Be nice. Allow her to talk, and-'
Ryan nodded. And don't force her. I know.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:38 pm
((I figured that how Anne was acting he could tell. Then again, Alex is pretty causious~))

"I doubt it is him...." Olive whispered softly to Alex, looking up at Anne. "Not really.... I remember my momma, and my daddy.... And my big brother...."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:47 pm
((Anne isn't even talking.... ))

Ryan nodded. "What do you remember?" He asked. Anne's voice was what he heard. I need an example...
'I grew up in the city. I didn't like it cause it was too big. I felt uncomfortable...' Anne was laying down in her head.
Ryan repeated what Anne had said. "Too many people just..." He shrugged, sighing like Anne would.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:53 pm
((Jesus just something she said. ignore it if it bothers you so much.))

Olive closed her eyes, trying to remember. "I remember...my big brother dying in the game.... Packing and running...."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:02 pm
((I'll just take it that Alex is worried that it really is Ryan....))

Anne sat up. 'Her brother?'
Ryan's eyes widened the slightest bit. "Your brother?" He placed his hand under his chin, just like Anne would. She had a brother? Wait- the company put her in the game after her brother died?
Anne shook her head. 'Thats not at all like the company.... They arnt THAT cruel...'
Ryan sat up in the chair. "By any chance... Do you remember your brother's name?"
Anne blacked out. Name... Name... She remembered.
Ryan noticed a silence from Anne. Hey. You there? .... Hey! Anne!  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:07 pm
((Thatll work xD))

I didnt know you had a brother....
"His name was Ash...." Olive said, eyes still closed. Before she knew it, a tear rolled diwnher cheek. She could see his smiling face. His voice calling her. Olive! Olive! Want me to read to you?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:12 pm
Ryan was still worried about Anne. "Did you.. Watch the game? They show some scenes on tv... " He remembered Anne saying something about it. They show some of the worst clips. The most tragic, bloodiest fights. Everyone's death... He forced it out of his mind. Anne... She remembers his name. Anne? He called louder, practically screaming her name in his head. She wasn't answering. He barely felt her presence...  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:16 pm
"Yes!" Olive sobbed, rubbing her eyes.
Olive....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:21 pm
Ryan nodded. "Come here." He said calmly, pulling her in for a comfort hug. He needed to know the name of her brother's player, but he couldn't ask now... Not when she was crying. God, he hated when people cried. Such weakness for the world to see. He bit his tongue. Now was not the time to start a fight. Not when he was getting her to talk. Anne, you need to come back....  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:25 pm
Olive kept crying. "I-I'm sorry, A-Anne!" She cried, hugging her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:33 pm
Ryan shushed her. "You have nothing to be sorry for." What was his name, what was his name? His mind throbbed. Anne?
Anne woke up. Ryan was still talking with Olive. 'Ryan! I-'
He interrupted her. His name ws Ash.
Anne bit her lip. '...I know what the penalty is for...' She pictured the girl's short blonde hair, bright blue eyes, just like her brother and sister... Her and Coryn were exactly alike... And Cory was nicer back then...
Should I ask his player's name? Ryan asked uncomfortably.
Anne shook her head. No.. Let me handle this. She took over, patting Olive's head. "You don't need to cry.. Tears won't bring him back. And don't thnk you'll be going into the game to get revenge... That won't bring him back either.." She said softly.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:42 pm
"I-I dont want revenge! I dont want anything to do with the damn game!" Olive went into a rather angry tone.
Olive!
Olive took in a deep breath, wiping away her tears. "...Im sorry.... I dudnt mean to yell...."  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff