Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:41 am
"I figured that it was unspoken not to distract the MW..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:40 am
"...So, trying to woo the MW is considered a distraction? What exactly are they distracted from?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:43 am
"I need someone I trust to help me with my experiments."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:33 pm
"And her having a personal life would distract her from your idiocies?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:08 pm
"You KNOW the kind of experiments that occur. He would take offence and try to attack me. A privilege only the MW has. I'm trying to make sure he doesn't lose an arm.."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:09 am
"He knows too, and would back off I'm sure. Besides," he grinned at the bruise on Alan's neck and black eye.

"Looks like the girl handles herself just fine."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:37 am
Alan gave the slave a dull stare.
"You want to be in the punishment room, too..?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:36 pm
"Your the one who got beat up by a little girl." The slave chuckled, returning to his meal.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:40 pm
"Report to the punishment room tomorrow morning."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:51 pm
Alan was ignored as the slave continued with his meal...

The next morning...

Abagail woke up, in a bit of disgust, in her room again. After the previous afternoon's molesting, and last night's flirt who couldn't take a ******** hint, she had rested poorly the night ******** it.. I'm not going to work.." She moaned, turning herself over in bed.  

Randomly Gone Insane

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:54 pm
Meanwhile, Alan gave a sigh as he typed away on his computer in the study with a long face.
Something on the screen was not to his liking..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:01 pm
"Sir," a male popped his head through the door to the study. "John isn't showing up for punishment. He says, and I quote, 'I did nothing wrong. The brat is just being whiny because he got his a** kicked.'"

As Abagail laid in bed, her mind started to wonder about what horrible things she'd have to endure. Yesterday was terrible, with the molesting, and short skirts... But, despite it all, it was... Different. Almost nice.

Get a hold of yourself. She growled, glaring at the wall in front of herself. There was nothing nice about yesterday. Now get up and get a day off.

With a heavy and tired sigh, Abagail pulled herself from bed and walked out of her room. She still swore the sweats from yesterday, finding them extremely comfortable. Unsure of where to start off, Abagail went to where she first went yesterday - Alan's study room.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:06 pm
Alan's eye twitched as he stood up.
"Go drag John into the room while I get it ready." he replied as he walked out of the study, leaving his computer unlocked.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:56 pm
"Of course." He nodded his head before pulling out of the room.

Only a few minutes after Alan and the other slave left, Abagail walked into the empty study room, and was a bit surprised to find it so. Se expected the b*****d to be in here.

With nothing else to do, she started to look around the room, examining the things he had collected inside. Eventually, she made her way to the computer.

I wonder what sorts of things he has in there... She thought as she started at the black screen. It'd be wrong to look though... It's also wrong to own slaves. But what if there's something nasty? ******** it. I wanna know who this guy is. She sat down in his chair and shook the mouse to wake the computer, and stared at the glowing screen, hungry for any dirt Alan may have hidden away.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:04 pm
"So...We going to be nice to our good master now..?" Alan asked, his arms crossed as he watched John in the Punishment room.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games