Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:42 pm
Crimson Meguni
User Image

The doors swung open and a black haired man with a glazed look on his face lowered his arms to his side, having pushed the door open rather forcefully. "BORING!!" he yelled out and walked in. "I haven't been here for a minute and already I'm bored!"

"Brother, please." Reginald sighed as he stepped inside himself, toying with the threads hanging off his jacket. "Don't give away our position. I prefer surprise attacks to anything." He looked at Crimson, who just scratched his ear as the other hand rested on his hip. "Besides, our father might be here."

"Doubt it." Crimson snorted and looked at something on the tip of his index finger with faint interest. "I can sense everyone's auras, and they're so weak!" he said very loudly and flicked whatever was on his finger away.

User Image
Reginald Meguni

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:46 pm
dahliaofwdnsday

User Image

"Oh, I'm glad you asked!" Roy cheered up and leaned forward. "You know how as one ages, their hair loses its pigments and therefore reflects only shades of white and gray? Well my own hair is kind of a Benjamin Button case. My hair starts off without the right pigments, but it'll gain its original colors back as I age." he smiled before wincing at the sound of someone yelling off to the distance. Who on Earth...?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:53 pm
Awesome nerd

"Oh, Cool! an upside down improvement" Lilia said smiling, then she hear a guy shouting "Huh?, is there a fight or something?" looking at the direction where she heard it, she was a bit nervous but she was restraining herself.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:00 am
"Looks like two obnoxious demons, if you ask me." Roy murmured and winced when Lilia began looking towards the two. "Don't look, don't look-"

But it was too late. The dark-devil looked over just as Lilia had and the two made eye contact. He narrowed his red eyes at her at first before he grinned at her and walked towards the two. "Welly, welly, well! What have we here?" he chuckled and set his gloved hand down on the table top, his back to Roy and his front to Lilia so she could see his sly smirk. "What's your name, beautiful?"

"I'm sorry about this," Reginald said as he seated himself besides Roy. "Crimson... He's a bit loud and, er, hyper."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

CinniimonOasis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:08 am
User Image Zannen Nathan

"Who are you to tell me-" he had began to ask but he saw way too much of her mother in those beautiful navy eyes of hers. They were so demanding and intense on him, he almost shuddered from the way she was looking at him. He looked at her body without staring for long. She was around the age of...thirteen in this form. How he wished she could have chosen a more adorably innocent age. Like 5 or something.

"Okay, okay."

{Out.Of.Chains: Ha Ha Very Funny. I wanna see Chaos pleasee. I love that guy. :3 }

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:15 am

User Image

Takane Setsuya

Takane lifted an eyebrow as he paused in mid sentence while still tried to keep her glare strong and it seemed to be effective because he looked away from her, almost uncomfortably. She giggled and they disappeared into thin air

{Out.Of.Cookies: You just want to have to use Google Translate. razz Oh yea, exit to his dorm room.}

_Violin of Vanadiel_

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:29 am
Awesome nerd

When she and black haired boy made eye contact Lilia instantly avoided the look, she was shocked when the guy came in front of her an asked her name "Uhhh.. I'm Lilia, Nice to meet you." She gave the guy a smile and gave another to the other one sitting beside Roy. "It's okay" Nodding to the guy that is wearing a jacket.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:15 pm
dahliaofwdnsday

"Oh shut it, Regi, just who's side are you on?" Crimson sneered at his brother as he sat across from him, next to Lilia. He nonchalantly put an arm over the back of the seat and leaned a little towards Lilia, shooting her with a casual smirk. "So anyways, my name's Crimson." he introduced and nudged his head towards the man in the blue jacket. "That's my bro, Reginald."

Roy frowned as the man named Crimson sat besides Lilia. He didn't like him, he looked like he was harassing her. "I'm Roy and-"

"Who?" Crimson asked and glanced over at the white-haired man.

"R-"

"Cares." the devil finished and chuckled a little before looking back at Lilia. "So anyways, I'm the oldest between the two-"

"Crimson!" Reginald snapped at his brother, silencing the other, then looked over at Roy, who still wore a surprised look on his face. "Terribly sorry, Roy. We're devils, and Crimson likes to act as such." He laid a hand on his chest. "I prefer being actually social."

Roy raised an eyebrow at the devil besides him. "Okay...?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:17 pm
Delilah Heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Delilah stepped in the coffee shop with her grey eyes glowing slightly. SHe glanced around at all the people and went up to the counter and ordered a caramel frappe and a glazed doughnut. She took her food and sat down at a small table by a window. She brushed her hair out of her face and mumbled softly," What am i going to do about Rotago?" she took a bite of her doughnut and shivered. - I should of brought a jacket- she thought to herself  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:38 am
Awesome nerd

As the Crimson sat beside Lilia and put his arm at the chair, Lilia became stiff, she wasn't that comfortable with their position. His face was very near than normal and it was a first for Lilia. When she witnessed Crimson's rudeness to Roy, she gave Roy a 'are you okay?' look, she was worried and wanted to shout or give Crimson a word but she was restraining herself, when she heard that they were devils she said "Devils? Really? hmmm.. I'm an Angel you see" leaning a little at the side showing her little wings at her back, she was basically facing Crimson at that time. She looked at Crimson's red eyes and their yes met, but she looked away in an instant and sat properly again. "Are you guys new here?" she asked the brothers, but looking at Reginald to see his reaction. She is was really nervous yet curious because of the two, "Any basic interests why you guys came here?" she asked, because she was nervous her smile was a forced smile, she just wants to give the two a welcoming feel.

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:01 am
Roy just smiled as a way of saying, 'I'm fine.'

In the meantime, Crimson smirked. "Angel, eh? That's interesting. Might be good for our bloodline, eh Regi?"

Reginald shot his brother a look before smiling softly at Lilia. "Yes, we just got here today actually." he said. "We came here for quite a few reasons, actually. We're here for school, to find our father, and, umm - " He coughed awkwardly.

"For sex." Crimson answered with a casual shrug.

"Crimson!"

"Well it's true!"

Reginald scowled at his brother before looking at the two sheepishly. "Our bloodline is rare, you see, the vampiric side of ours, and we need to find another race of equal power to help us carry on our bloodline."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:52 am
Awesome nerd

Lilia smiled at Roy to give him basically comfort. "For what?!" Lilia was shocked, hearing that word was not, let's say, normal for her. With eyes wide open she looked at the two and said "Uhhh, is the word sex a bit too much? Maybe the word 'marriage' is better right?" she said with a nervous voice. When she stopped talking, the word just kept on flashing in her mind, thinking all of the points in it, it gave her a chill and made her move a little bit in her seat, but shockingly she was out of balance and she was going fall from her seat.

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:49 am
"Reproduction is the word you're looking for." Reginald corrected with a small apologetic smile. "We don't necessarily have to be married, we just need to find purebloods that can carry on our bloodline and keep our vampire side strong."

"Vampires, eh?" Roy murmured. "What's so special about your vampire side?" he asked, hoping they wouldn't want to bite him. His blood supposedly smelled divine to most vampires, but it was also poison to them.

"A lot of vampires you see today are either Class A's." Crimson explained as he looked at the swordsman, noticing his scent just as he talked about it. "We're Class S, the rarest of them all."

"What makes Class S so rare?"

Crimson and Reginald exchanged looks before looking back at him and shrugging. "What makes a lot of things rare? We don't know, we just know we're rare and need to find people to carry on our bloodline."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:45 am
Awesome nerd

Lilia luckily stayed in balance and listened to the three guys around her. "Okay okay, so you guys are Rare, it's like quality is a must." she sighed and continued "Me and my sister, well, we are the only ones with special blood in our clan, being the sisters of peace is a gift. It only happens after 10 generations so our blood is also rare." she smiled at the three and said "So we are all Rare!" and because of her excitement she was out of balanced and fell from her seat, back first.

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:43 pm
Roy's eyes widened and he quickly made a face telling her to stay quiet, but it was too late. Dammit Lilia! She looked as if she was bothered by the two newcomers, and the one sitting next to her happened to be harassing her, and she decides to tell them that she's the type of person they're looking to, erm, do the do with?! "Ah! Uh, f-funny joke you've got there, Lilia!" Roy said hurriedly, hoping to distract the two.

But it was too late. The two devils' eyes were locked on Lilia. "Rare angel, huh?" Crimson smirked and grabbed her chin lightly to make her look at him. "Oooh boy, I guess we were fated to meet then, eh?" he snickered.

"I'm not too sure, Crimson." Reginald furrowed his eyebrows and leaned against his seat. "She's an angel-"

"I'll say!"

"- we're the exact opposite of her. Peaceful or not, I don't think angel blood will mix well with Sin blood."

"Sin?" Roy blinked.

Reginald nodded and looked to the white-haired man. "Yes, our mother told us that our father was the very embodiment of Greed."

Crimson scowled and waved his free hand dismissively. "I don't care." he said, referring to both the blood comment and the talk over their dad.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff