Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Survival of the Fittest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:56 am
Tsuki7893
OddeoFreq

((i have it in my QuickLinks. i Post what i can when i can. sorry if im too infrequent))

{{ No, I just keep forgetting to check it. It never shows up on the guilds screen. How did you do the quick links thingy? }}
((it's in the footer if you have it activated. if you copy this link in the url it will bring up the last page.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:05 pm
OddeoFreq
Tsuki7893
OddeoFreq

((i have it in my QuickLinks. i Post what i can when i can. sorry if im too infrequent))

{{ No, I just keep forgetting to check it. It never shows up on the guilds screen. How did you do the quick links thingy? }}
((it's in the footer if you have it activated. if you copy this link in the url it will bring up the last page.))

Awesome. Now post.. lol xp  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Od felt unsure. How rough was too rough and how smooth was just right? He nervously rubbed the back of his paw on the bark of some nearby trees. Some were obvious but some were sort of in between. He pulled some branches from the obvious ones he found. He continued this till he had as much as he could carry by himself.

((This is an example of when me and my character are one in the same. I hate it when i get stuck in work situations like this because in most cases i feel like or they treat me like i am a burden because i cant make my own judgment. i learn things in terms of 1's and 0's. I dont adapt to scales of 1-n without references.

BTW:
sorry it took so long. i have been busy))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 am
Tsuki7893
Awesome. Now post.. lol xp
((i did. AND now i have a pic of Od.))  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:04 am
OddeoFreq

User Image
~Ȥoe~

Zoe smiled at Od. "That's a lot. You think we'll need this much?" She lifted the pile she was holding and motioned to his. The straw-like tinder was stuck in her fur. She knew most of it would stick to her fur. She looked at Od, waiting to see what he thought.

{{OoC: It's fine. It isn't like Zoe's gonna bite off his head for pulling a few branches fromt he wrong trees. And the drawing is cool. xd }}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:27 am
Tsuki7893
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He looks at himself and at her."Are you counting the stuff in our fur?" he said jokingly. "I dont know if this is enough. I'm got that good of a judge. I'm guessing by your reaction to an abundance, we should have enough."

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:43 pm
OddeoFreq

User Image
~Ȥoe~

Zoe chuckled. "Yes. I think it'll be enough to start and keep it going long enough to cook a deer." She nodded for him to follow as she walked out of the tree cluster and started back toward the cave.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:10 pm
Tsuki7893
Od walked next to her out of the forest. Hey, can I ask you somethin without you talking it the wrong way? He was nervous but he started staring straight in front of him like he did before, only this time he was not being so intense.  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:55 pm
OddeoFreq

User Image

~Ȥoe~

Zoe gave him a small, curious glance. "Sure. I'll try not to take it the wrong way. Whatever the mysterious it may be." She smiled, trying not to make him uncomfortable. He seemed nervous, and he was getting the same look as from the cave. Like he was spaced out, but still aware of everything.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:05 am
Tsuki7893
He took a while to figure out exactly how to word his question. "How do you feel about your ears and tail?" He continued to stare straight in front of him pondering a way to further define his own question in hopes of figuring out a better way to phrase it.  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:07 pm
((SO YA'LL JUST LEFT ME!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:20 pm
OddeoFreq

User Image

~Ȥoe~

Zoe smiled. "You mean, how do I feel about being a 6 foot tall wolf who walks on two legs and can talk? Who always has to watch out for hunters?" She chuckled and shook her head. "I like who I am. Mostly. If I had a choice between being human, or being wolf, I'd pick wolf. No, I don't enjoy being hunted. But it's either hunt and get killed by the prey. Or be the prey and be able to outwit the hunters." She glanced at the cave as they got closer. "I guess part of me wishes I hadn't become so afraid of getting close to anyone." She looked at Od. "How about you? How do you feel about being a snow leopard?"

{{OoC: We is coming back razz }}  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:13 am
Tsuki7893

He dropped his head in disappointment. The answer he was given indicated that he did not ask his question correctly. "No no. Let me try and explain it this way. I'm new to having a tail and ears i can ... " He raises and lowers his ears in alternating patterns. " ... do that with." He said pointing to his wiggling ears.

((sorry. forgot to quote))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:52 am
OddeoFreq

User Image

~Ȥoe~

Zoe hesitated for a moment, but kept walking. She looked at Od. They were almost at the cave now. "You mean... you haven't always been a fur..?" She had no idea where this conversation was going to lead to. She hoped she was wrong, and that she just wasn't understanding what he was asking. Her ears twitched to listen to a squirrel nearby.

{{OoC: It's alright. 3nodding }}  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash