Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:49 am
As the spy glared upon Harland, he showed no emotion to the look. He had received many similar looks and still had some coming. Part of the job was making a stone mask to hide the guilt of failing he felt for people like the women before them.

The soldiers looked to their commanders, who gave silent nods in approval to Azm's orders. The soldiers released the woman, and immediately left to gather their own equipment.

"Is there anything you can do to help us?" Harland asked her coolly, gesturing to the map behind them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:31 pm
"There are some inside agents within your cities," she replied. "I could go to their meeting sights and we could capture them. Gathering information from a droid can be difficult. Most of them self destruct before any information can be obtained. But if your smart, quick, and know how they work it is possible to get the information your looking for."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:21 pm
"And how exactly are we suppose to catch one of them before they explode in our face..?" Harland asked, a bit of irritation in his voice as the idea seemed hopeless. Geminoid was always too thorough in his work..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:35 pm
"Tact and delicacy," she replied before turning to leave.
"Let's hope it works," Azm grunted.
"It has to be... a direct goal. If it doesn't work I might have some other leads as well."
"Very well. Go get some gear. You'll need it."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:37 pm
"Tact and delicacy..." Harland snorted.

"If it can blow in our face at any time, I don't think being gentle is the way to go."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:53 am
"Actually... I'm pretty sure that's how ALL bomb squad members do it mister president," the woman replied before leaving to go gather her gear.
Azm chuckled after the woman left. "I'm pretty sure I know how she's going to go about doing this... It's definitely not delicate but it does work," he turned back to the president. "Well... I would know how I would do it to myself at least. Basically, you have to stab them in the face with something that gives off an EMP burst every half a second in a small, concentrated radius, then decapitate them," he explained, smiling. "I'm going to like this part of my mission," he added before turning to leave.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:45 am
"Whatever you guys find to make it work..." He sighed, as he turned back to his generals.

Having no way to know the way around the base, one of the soldiers assigned to the mission waited for Azm and the woman outside of the president's office.

"Follow me." He turned and immediately began to lead them away to where the armory was, where the second soldier was gearing up still.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:21 pm
Azm nodded and followed the soldier.
The woman had been waiting with the soldier and followed behind Azm as soon as he left the room.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:07 pm
"Everything you see in here is at your disposal." He gestured to the whole armory.

"Just don't fire any weapons, set off any explosives, or break anything."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 pm
Azm smiled. "Excellent," he replied, finding the most power sub machine gun he could find. After loading up, he turned to the soldiers. "Before we go any farther what are your ranks and names?" He asked.
The woman picked up two desert eagles. "Marie," The woman answered.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:25 pm
"Ben,"

"And Niles." The soldiers replied.

"Sargent,"

"And Major."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:05 pm
"Major?!" Azm replied in surprise. After a second or so the moment faded and he shrugged. "Excellent. What lies ahead will be very hard and you may not come back from it, but when you are successful there will deffinetly be honors. You two may very well change this war around," he elaborated on the seriousness of their mission. "Are you prepared for what is to come?"

((Should we make these guys permanent characters? Might add to the drama if they die.))  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:22 pm
"Yes, sir." He replied with a nod. "Been fighting a long time."

After Azm explained just how dire and important the mission was, both of the men just grinned.
"We're SEALS for a reason. We're trained to make an impact."

((Sure. Why not.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:08 pm
Azm's smile widened. "Excellent," he replied. He turned to Marie. "Would you like to give them a quick rundown?"
Marie nodded. "It's pretty simple actually. The first thing we're going to have to do is get information. To do this, I'm going to get in touch with one of gemenoid's contacts in the city. At some point during the conversation I'm going to stab him with a knife that is going to emit a small EMP wave. At the same time you three are going to shoot him in the neck with high powered rifles, which should decapitate him," she explained. "Simple."
Azm picked up a sniper rifle. "Any questions?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:13 pm
"When do we start?" Ben asked simply as he finished adjusting the body armor on him.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games