Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil. Can you survive?

Back to Guilds

fight terrifying creatures while working together to survive the apocolypse 

Tags: Resident, Evil, Zombie, Survive, Roleplay 

Reply Resident Evil. Can you suvive?
resident evil:the alex stone chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:22 pm
"Whats going on here!"Sheva yelled at them getting frustrated

Max looked up at Sheva and looked back at his mom and continued to hug her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:29 am
Niku048
Niku felt stabs, then heard beeps. He flashed away from the are before the explosions. He smirked as he flashed in front of the Left Hand. "Too bad, that could've actually hurt me a bit." He reached out with is arm and latched onto the Left Hands Throat. "You my friend, will not be living for much longer...Anything you wish to say before I end your pitiful excuse for an existence?" He growled as he clenched against his throat tight.

--

Halo smirked as he felt a pressure on his leg, but it was slight. He saw the huge sword and when it washed over him he felt his energy shields drain away completely, but he was absolutely fine. "Upgrades are wonderful." he muttered as he slapped his fist into his palm and lashed out with a direct punch to the face. He put away his swords, snapping the blue-white blades off and clipping them to his sides. He walked over to the weapons pods and grabbed a shotgun. A special model that had a bayonet on it. "Lets finish this fight." he said with a curt laugh as he stepped towards the Right hand.

(Permission to end them? I think this fight needs to get less impersonal. xD)
(hah! yeah you can end them,on one condition,all the hits landed with the left and right hand go to alex,giving him one combo,sound fair?)
the left hand did not respond,instead he whipped his leg over nikus head using the momentum to slam niku head first to the floor,then in a flash the left hand impaled niku with 4 swords (1 for each shoulder,1 for each knee cap)pinning him.the left hand then dropped an x-grenade:a specially designed hand grenade designed by alex,it is 5 times stronger then the original hand grenade and the blast destroys any oxygen molecule in one area

the right hand swayed from the punch and stepped back as halo switched up his weapons,he looked over at alex and alex nodded,he threw a black figure at the right hand and he caught it,the figure was a sheild alex called the yata mirror:it was a sheild made from the same substance as the particle blade,but it is heavy even for the right hand and makes movement limited.the right hand waited for halo,holding the sheild to his neck and pointing the blade forward,like how the ancient spartans fought.

alex looked at rebecca and sheva then walked up to rebecca,putting a light to her eye to see if they dilate and for the color,then he spoke "so you come back eh?well you are not welcome.i am not your king and you are not my queen...yet,for defying me before you must prove your trust,kill the boy who is hugging you then everyone else who poses a threat to me,then i will take you back"  

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:26 pm
captain_alester12
Niku048
Niku felt stabs, then heard beeps. He flashed away from the area before the explosions. He smirked as he flashed in front of the Left Hand. "Too bad, that could've actually hurt me a bit." He reached out with is arm and latched onto the Left Hands Throat. "You my friend, will not be living for much longer...Anything you wish to say before I end your pitiful excuse for an existence?" He growled as he clenched against his throat tight.

--

Halo smirked as he felt a pressure on his leg, but it was slight. He saw the huge sword and when it washed over him he felt his energy shields drain away completely, but he was absolutely fine. "Upgrades are wonderful." he muttered as he slapped his fist into his palm and lashed out with a direct punch to the face. He put away his swords, snapping the blue-white blades off and clipping them to his sides. He walked over to the weapons pods and grabbed a shotgun. A special model that had a bayonet on it. "Lets finish this fight." he said with a curt laugh as he stepped towards the Right hand.

(Permission to end them? I think this fight needs to get less impersonal. xD)
(hah! yeah you can end them,on one condition,all the hits landed with the left and right hand go to alex,giving him one combo,sound fair?)
the left hand did not respond,instead he whipped his leg over nikus head using the momentum to slam niku head first to the floor,then in a flash the left hand impaled niku with 4 swords (1 for each shoulder,1 for each knee cap)pinning him.the left hand then dropped an x-grenade:a specially designed hand grenade designed by alex,it is 5 times stronger then the original hand grenade and the blast destroys any oxygen molecule in one area

the right hand swayed from the punch and stepped back as halo switched up his weapons,he looked over at alex and alex nodded,he threw a black figure at the right hand and he caught it,the figure was a sheild alex called the yata mirror:it was a sheild made from the same substance as the particle blade,but it is heavy even for the right hand and makes movement limited.the right hand waited for halo,holding the sheild to his neck and pointing the blade forward,like how the ancient spartans fought.

alex looked at rebecca and sheva then walked up to rebecca,putting a light to her eye to see if they dilate and for the color,then he spoke "so you come back eh?well you are not welcome.i am not your king and you are not my queen...yet,for defying me before you must prove your trust,kill the boy who is hugging you then everyone else who poses a threat to me,then i will take you back"

(I've gotta make this good then. > biggrin )

Niku smirked as he flashed away again. He landed behind the left hand. "Surprise!" he yelled as he ripped the blades out of his knees and ran the left hand through the abdomen with them. He ripped the ones out of his shoulders as well and stuck them in the ground pointing up. With a flash Nike appeared infront of the Left hand about 200 feet away. Niku pushed off with his foot and flew at the left hand, but then disappeared. He reappeared right in front of the left hand, his legs outstretched as they connected with his face, pushing him back and off balance. The swords on the ground ran him through the chest. He let him lay there bleeding, then produced a grenade. "Good game, No rematch." he commented as he summoned his claws, pulled the pin, and shoved the grenade into the Left Hand's chest cavity. He flashed away, the explosion magnificent to his eyes. "Glorious, good warm up for the main event." he said staring at Alex. A secondary explosion let him know that the grenade that the Left hand had pulled out exploded as well.

Halo let out a roar and charged forward. He kicked the shield as hard as he could, his shields taking the blow nicely. He whipped the shotgun around and the butt of the gun connected with the Right Hand's midsection. When he staggered Halo spun around him and Ran him through with the Bayonet. "You lose!" he yelled as he fired twice, cleaving the enemy in half with twin blast of thunderous slug ripping through his body. Blood stained the inside of the shield, Halo didn't hesitate to put a round in his face as well, not taking any chances. He stepped over to Niku and smirked. "Ready to do this?" Niku smiled and nodded. "Quite." he responded.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:54 pm
My eyes glowed blue as a pulse sensation beat. A blue aura was sent that sent Max and Sheva away from me. I felt like a mindless zombie as I pulled out my gun. I shot sheva in her leg and turned and pointed it at Max. (You know it would be nice to fight Noel to get her memory back)  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:00 pm
(ha! Lets just make sure every one has fun)
Alex watched at what has become of his guards, but didn't care.as halo and niku stood from the now dead body of the right little did they know he was rigged with a mini warhead that exploded once his heart stop, covering niku and halo in hot metal, fire, and nuclear radiation.out of the smoke popped the particle blade, which alex caught” well down! You have defeated my weakest guards! Finally...but before we start the next round I want to see rebeccas decision”  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:32 pm
Halo caught the nuclear blast, but it wasn't as bad as it could've been. The Fire melted his weapon, the radiation drained his shields to nothing. His suit had an Anti-EMP measure so his shields recharged slowly. Niku caught the brunt of the blow, but remained almost perfectly still. His clothes burned away, leaving a black body suit under his clothing, the edges of his outer jacket singed and frayed. The wind had messed up that. He smirked, his face burnt off in section, but it began growing back. "Silly megalomaniac. Didn't you ever read comic books?" Niku grabbed his particle blade, his claws bending the metal. It bent all the way around. "You already have made your demands and speeches. Now we have a climatic fist fight with the good guys ending up the eventual victors." Niku smirked wider, his grin now edging towards psychotic. "In fact, how about you put away the toys and act...Get back into your little amateur virus making diapers and rot in jail for the rest of your natural born life huh? We can skip all this and you can live for a while longer." He flexed his sharp claws in front of his face. "Or we can do this the way you want, and I can end your life prematurely." Niku shrugged. "For you see, I've faced much worse than you my friend. I have been through to much to simply lose, I have more experience in my left claw than you probably do in your entire body, and do not take me for an arrogant fool. I'm confident I can destroy everything you hold near and dear to your life in the blink of an eye." Niku was now almost face to face with Alex. "You have a nice daughter by the way, cute and innocent. It'd be quite a horrible shame if something were to happen to her. Wouldn't it? Bringing such a young child into a pointless battle Alex?" Niku's tone was serious, he saw the general direction she had been ushered too, Niku could flash around to find her, and quickly grab Alex's Achilles heal by the throat and choke all the life out of it.  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:32 pm
(should i call him cause he is here just not in this location how do you think max got here?)

Sheva fell and held her leg remembering she had a sheet of metal on her arms and legs under her close.'My....god."She said softly and slowly as she began to step back and she put her gun away and ran to her then jumped in the air and spin kicked her gun out if her hand.Then Sheva grabbed her from behind and held her."Listen miss please i don't want to hurt you!"She said holding on.

Max then looked up at Rebecca and noticed she was beginning to act like dad."Mommy fight it.......Mommy what are you doing please stop this!"He yell trying to snap her out of it,while helping hold her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:52 pm
alex looked at niku,a psychotic smirk of his own on his face "you have confidence i like that,but it seems ive been underestimated again,you have know idea what ive been through,not the SLIGHTEST idea,and i have know idea of your past either so its safe to say that this will end with a bang.as for my daughter,she will be fine even by her self,so please keep thinking of her as small and innocent she will really like that"  

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:01 pm
I felt Max and I snapped out of it.,"Max kill me. Look at me son I can't hold the virus back. In order ti stop it and have it fusw with the Veronica virus shoot me. Don't worry I will come back as long as my hearttbeat."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:23 pm
"Mommy i cant hurt you!"He yelled at her,while holding on to her.  

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:28 pm
"Oh believe me, if I wanted to she wouldn't be by herself for long. I can easily take care of some little mini virus infected freak." He chuckled softly. "Plus, Operation Blast Zone could easily take care of all of this, you act like you've got everything planned out. You're dead wrong, you been trapped, trapped like the little rat you are, scurrying to get out of it's cage before the gas is pumped in. The problem is, it's already pumping and you've left your daughter all alone." He got face to face with Alex. "Fell that? Despair and horror? It will all be over for you soon, you should give up now while I'm giving you a chance to live." he said, a low growl to his voice.

--

Halo heard the words Blast Zone and smirked. Hitting a chin control he called up one of his many ships. "Spartan-048, this is Midnight Run, What can we do for you?" Halo smirked under his helmet. "Activate Operation Blast Zone, standby for countdown, coordinates are two miles left from my current position." A moments silence. "Heavy rounds?" Halo chuckled. "Heavy, Archer Missiles, and Shivas as well, I want this island sunk after this is over." A moments silence. "Roger that, Mac gun is armed and all missiles are ready for firing." Halo nodded. "Roger Midnight Run, standby for countdown." he said staring at Niku confronting Alex.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:05 pm
I pushed back the virus. "Max, son please do it. Just take the gun and fire or else I will do it myself but I cant. You must do it or else if.the virus takes over I will not come back."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:27 am
alester began to laugh "say what you will,my daughter isnt a virus infected little freak,she is my daughter,and my mind is cool and collected i have everything under control,but by the tone of your voice you seem unsettled"alester was referring to the growl emitted after niku spoke"ha! guess you really think im trapped huh?have you ever heard of the tale of the lion and the mouse?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:02 pm
Max then took Sheva's gun out of her holster and pointed it at Rebecca."ugh...i-i...ugh"He said pointing the gun at the ground

"Max do it hurry!"Sheva said still holding her.

Max then lifted the gun and pointed it at Rebecca and turned his head then he shot the gun and the bullet headed at Rebecca's stomach.  

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:17 pm
I felt the bullet just in time as my telepathy erupted. I drop the gun as I fell to the floor holding my stomach. Blood dripped from my mouth as my eyes closed. I felt my heart and the veronica virus working. I felt it battling Alex's virus.  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff