Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:40 pm
xaene gave a small sigh as he hugged dominick. "i bet it was terrifying..." he mumbled, his cheeks pink as he was kissed
"hm.. you want her as the flower girl i presume?" drake murmured as he looked at myka.
"huh, you're right.." Knightly chuckled as he held her close. "why don't we go take one right now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:51 pm
He nodded, lowering his head to Xaene's collarbone. "It was. I thought I'd never be able to see you again, to kiss you again, to make love to you again."
Myka shrugged, sighing. "It doesn't matter too much to me. I just want her to be happy."
Arwen's eyes fluttered open and she sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Mummy? I had a weird dream."
Myka held out her arms to her daughter, who hastily scrambled of off the couch and into her mother's embrace. "Oh really? Tell me about it."
"Uncle Dominick turned into a cow, and then Uncle Grigorii set him on fire, and you and Daddy laughed and then started to eat cake."
Myka chuckled. "Don't tell Uncle Dominick that. He might get offended at being turned into a cow."
She wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on her tiptoes. "Mind carrying me? My legs are still pretty weak..."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:01 pm
Xaene blushed more as he looked at Dominick. "i don't think i'd have been able to handle that..." he sighed, his hands lightly running up and down the heir's back.
Drake gave a light chuckle. "hello there little one." he murmured softly, giving her a soft smile.
"i don't mind at all." he smiled, pulling her into his arms. "besides... i rather like holding you like this... i get to see more of your beautiful face."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:11 pm
"It's a good thing you don't have to, then." Capturing the dragon's lips for his own, Dominick kissed Xaene hungrily, reacquainting himself with his love's body. He undid the buttons of his shirt, sliding it off without breaking the kiss. The faint scars on his chest would fade over time, but for right now, they were still new and had yet to disappear.
Arwen giggled up at Drake, smiling. "Hello there, Uncle Drake. We've never met face to face, but I used to be able to hear you and Uncle Grigorii."
Myka turned red. "Ok, I'm going to maim Dominick and Grigorii."
The little girl giggled once more and kissed her mother's cheek. "Oh don't, Mummy. Then Uncle Drake and Uncle Xaene would be sad, and I don't want them to be sad."
Ailey blushed. "The way you talk," she murmured, kissing his lips quickly.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:28 pm
"yeah... its a very good thing.." Xaene sighed against his lips, his face burning darker as he slipped out of his button up as well. his hands lightly roamed over every inch of his lover's exposed skin, soaking in all the bumps and curves of the heir's scars and muscles.
Drake blinked, his face heating up to a startling hot pink. "a-ahem... perhaps... its best you forget what you heard little princess.... those were things that were meant only for mine and Grigorii's ears... alright?" he smiled softly
"heh, the cutie's right.. dad and Xaene would be rather sad if you did that." Alex snickered as he moved closer to the trio.
Knightly gave her a small smile and kissed her cheek. "what about it?" he purred softly, slowly pulling his lips to hers as he kissed her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:40 pm
Dominick picked the dragon up, setting him on his lap and pulling him closer.
The five year old reached for Alex, her tiny hands grabbing at the air. "You remind me of someone."
"Maybe," she whispered, pulling away, "we should continue this lovely conversation in the room."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:44 pm
Xaene blushed darkly as he looked down at dominick, kissing him with passion while pressing his body closer to his love's.
"really? and who do i remind you of?" Alex chuckled softly as he lightly placed his hand in both of hers.
"i think you're right." knightly smiled as he finally got to their door and pushed it open with his foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:55 pm
Dominick, ever the gentlemen, eased Xaene onto his back, pulling at both of their clothes until the only thing covering them was each other.
{{Time skip, baby!}}
Dominick kissed Xaene's chest, panting slightly. "I love you," he whispered, running his hand up and down his fiance's side.
"The man who killed Ophelia," she answered simply, tilting her head to the side and playing with his hand. Both of hers easily fit into his, and she was fascinated by the contrast.
"I usually am," she giggled, pushing the door closed with her hand once they were inside. "Now, I want you to do something for me."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:08 pm
Xaene's face was still flushed as he hugged dominick, kissing him. "love you too..." he breathed
Alex blinked as he looked at her, tipping his head to the side. "hm... that doesn't sound too good..." he mumbled, chewing on his lip some.
Knightly gave her a smile as he layed her on the bed, laying down net to her. "hm?what is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:28 pm
Pulling a thin purple sheet over them, Dominick sighed contentedly, planting one more kiss on Xaene's chest. "Maybe I should almost die more often," he teased.
"Oh it's quite alright," she said, playing with his fingers now. "Ophelia has to die anyway. When she tried to take over Auntie Trayl's position, she was sking to be cursed. Either way, at least she'll die quickly."
Ailey smiled sweetly before tugging him on top of her. "I want you," she muttered, kissing his jaw, "to make love to me," she now kissed his cheek, "until I forget my birthday, how to spell my name, and what my favorite color is."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:42 pm
Xaene gave a tiny whine and shook his head. "i don't think i'd be able to handle it again..." he muttered, his face burning a dark cherry.
"i don't think you would either... and i'm sorry for barging in on you two like this... but i have a small favor to ask of you..." iris murmured as she slipped out of a portal in a dress of pure white that seemed out of place on the deathly pale succubus.
Alexander gave a small chuckle as he picked her up. "you're a curious little one aren't you?" he hummed softly.
"i thought you said that was dangerous to do after having a miscarriage like you did.." knightly murmured as he kissed her softly. "don't get me wrong, i'd love to say yes... but i swore to you on the bloody rose that i wouldn't do anything to hurt you..." he sighed, lightly brushing some hair from her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:51 pm
Dominick jumped at the feminine voice. "Iris? What's wrong?"
She grinned, her tiny perfect teeth glistening in the light. "But of course. Auntie Trayl says that I'm to be the next Conquest, after she steps down. Being Conquest, cursiosity is important."
Ailey's smile grew. "I knew it." She leaned up, kissing him. "You are perfect."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:06 pm
Xaene blinked, his face going red as he pulled the sheets up around his exposed back. "what is it iris?" he mumbled, moving so that Dominick could see her too.
"this dress is wrong." Iris sighed, smiling to herself when it changed to a navy blue. "but now that that's fixed, there's really nothing that's wrong persay.." she sighed, rocking back and forth on her heals. "i was just wondering if you two would like to help me out with raising a little albino boy who will be born in Russia in the near future?"
"oh that is darling~!" Alexander smiled, giving her a small hug as he rested her on his hip.
Knightly blushed darkly and kissed her softly. "no.. that's you..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:16 pm
Dominick tilted his head, thinking things through carefully. "I would love to. Xaene?"
"I know I am," she said, smiling cutely. "Uncle Grigorii says I'm the prettiest, smartest little girl he's ever met, and I think that's a very kind thing for him to say, even though he hasn't met very many little girls, so it's not like I have any comp...compe...composition."
"Oh darling, I don't even compare to you," she purred, kissing him back.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:27 pm
"i think that sounds like a great idea!" Xaene smiled softly, his eyes glimmering purple.
"oh good." iris breathed, a small smile on her face. "i was worried you'd say no.." she chuckled softly. "i'll bring him over when he's born, okay?"
"hm... that wouldn't surprise me." Alex grinned, playing with a bit of her hair.
"no... you're the perfect one... there isn't a thing about you i would change." he smiled softly.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games