Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:44 am
HichiIchi
"No.. It was a fifthy trick that he played.." I hissed at him.. "He keep's on saying that your going to curse the children again.. I don't know what's he talking about..."

"Oh? He d-did?" Shigure said, scratching his head. "So, how was school?" he asked, trying to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:46 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
"No.. It was a fifthy trick that he played.." I hissed at him.. "He keep's on saying that your going to curse the children again.. I don't know what's he talking about..."

"Oh? He d-did?" Shigure said, scratching his head. "So, how was school?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

"Oh good.. Crapy.." I said as I gently rub my hand on your leg..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:49 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I giggled when you fell for the subject change. But I smiled at you and rested my head on your shoulder. Shigure stood up and scratch his head again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:50 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I giggled when you fell for the subject change. But I smiled at you and rested my head on your shoulder. Shigure stood up and scratch his head again.

I looked at him.. "What?" I asked him..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:56 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"N-nothing," Shigure muttered, as I giggled again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:58 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"N-nothing," Shigure muttered, as I giggled again.

"tell me.." I said as I grab his shirt..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:00 am
HichiIchi

"If you wouldn't listen to Akito. What makes you think that you'll listen to me?" Shigure said, pushing your hands off hiw collar.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:02 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"If you wouldn't listen to Akito. What makes you think that you'll listen to me?" Shigure said, pushing your hands off hiw collar.

"It would be better.. I'm never gana go back there... Ever again.."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:05 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Do you really wanna know?" Shigure asked as I stood up and rn to the restroom. I came back out and threw both of our food out. "It's bad, I just got sick..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:06 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Do you really wanna know?" Shigure asked as I stood up and rn to the restroom. I came back out and threw both of our food out. "It's bad, I just got sick..."

"Yes.. I want to know.." I said as I sat down..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:11 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Do you know what animals your mother and father were?" Shigure asked sitting back down. I sat back down beside you, leaning my head on your shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:13 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Do you know what animals your mother and father were?" Shigure asked sitting back down. I sat back down beside you, leaning my head on your shoulder.

"N-No.." I said as I look down...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:17 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Your father was the cursed cat, like yourself. The untold part of our curse is that if the cat has children, the next generation with be cursed. But only if their mate is another cursed member..." Shigure started to explain.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:19 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Your father was the cursed cat, like yourself. The untold part of our curse is that if the cat has children, the next generation with be cursed. But only if their mate is another cursed member..." Shigure started to explain.

I looked up at him.. "Then... How do I stop it?" I asked holding your hand hard...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:25 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I looked up at him.. "Then... How do I stop it?" I asked holding your hand hard...

"Well for starts don't do what your mother did," Shigure said shaking his head. "Ya know, I was the first person told when she found out about having you. She didn't tell Aku-chan, our leader at the time, because he'd be mad that his little rat was having the cat's baby."  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff