Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil. Can you survive?

Back to Guilds

fight terrifying creatures while working together to survive the apocolypse 

Tags: Resident, Evil, Zombie, Survive, Roleplay 

Reply Resident Evil. Can you suvive?
resident evil: the 2nd biggest outbreak Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soulless_Love_x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:22 pm
Kirara ran into the kitchen fully clothed.

"Kyran is under weskers control."

She pulled out a 500 mag and loaded running out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:25 pm
"Oh sure now you care about him" he said slamming another drink then quickly changed following her  

kirahasthenotebook

bubarox26

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:33 pm
as i hear a door slam thinking it was trinity i sigh and walk up stars and see that no one is her.
"What the hell happend around her i mean i know that i was focased on trinity but i mean i should have herd what happend here."
i walk out to the pattyow and see every one running down the street and in a hurry to figure out what happend i leaped off the pattyow and landed dashing for the group.
"Can someone plz fill me in on what happend i dont know i was talking to trinity."
I look round to see if she was her but as far as i know she isnt."
(no seriously i dont know whats happening.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:38 pm
(machine are you lost iv flown away under weskers control im long gone.)

Kirara turns sround and a spider is glowing on her back.  

x_Soulless_Love_x

bubarox26

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:41 pm
(ok i am lost i was just reading between me and trinity so ill fix that ok ok .)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:48 pm
(WHY ARE THERE SO MANY P-30S!)
"Oh damn..." Kira said transforming his fingers into claws and getting a small charge as he snuck up behind her  

kirahasthenotebook

x_Soulless_Love_x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:54 pm
Kirara hears her brother she turns and fires three rounds at kira.She then takes off running jumping through a window and landiing unharmed.She takes off running in the same direction kyran went.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:03 pm
(I dont want to know whats going on I am almost off work and I will reply soon machinebee hold on)  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

kirahasthenotebook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:08 pm
He easily dodged the rounds and jumped after her "Oh know you don't, I don't want to but I'll hurt you if I have to" he said shooting electric shocks at her  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:17 pm
Kyran drops infront of her absordbing the shokes.He smiles then picks her up and flys off with her.
(omg kira wich would you rather have kirara under weskers control when yall did it or she being fully concious and remebering every last bit of it XD yeah im cruel like that)  

x_Soulless_Love_x

bubarox26

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:22 pm
"ok thats why were runing down the street."
i jump from building to building trying to keep up put was to slow for a flying a sonic speed. I returned to the rest in disapointment.
"they got away i as to slow and they were to high for me to jump or throgh my staff."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:23 pm
(you sick b*****d either way that's horrible)

Kira watched Kyran grab her and fly off "Damnit..."  

kirahasthenotebook

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:29 pm
(Im lost)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:32 pm
glad im not the only one)  

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

x_Soulless_Love_x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:37 pm
(yall are always lost.Kyran and noel fought over you but it turned out kyran was being controlled by wesker the whole time.Same with kirara once yall found out kyran and kirara took off to where wesker is hiding.braden just showed trinity how he felt fo r her and is emmbarressed kira is watching us leave and val still has no memory of us blue queen is still playing the hologram of memories and yall are currently talking to braden and trying to figure out what happened.)  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff