Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Akane's estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:25 pm
Awesome nerd

Akane smiled and looked at their child, "Aurora... I want our child to be named Aurora" she said, smiling. She kissed his lips gently and smiled, "She's so small... and so cute... she has your eyes" she whispered.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:21 pm
gold1311

"Aurora." Bennacio murmured and smiled at the very sound of the name for their daughter. "I love it." He turned and returned her kiss lovingly before cradling the baby. "Would you like to hold her?" he asked his wonderful wife, wondering if she was still too tired or not.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:06 pm
Awesome nerd

Akane shook her head, "I really want to but let's let her sleep... i'm too weak to hold her, but she's so cute" she said, smiling. She laid back down and closed her eyes, "I love you..." she whispered, as she fell asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:32 pm
gold1311

"Of course." the knight nodded and carefully moved one hand to that it was around Akane's shoulder. "I love you too." he whispered in her ear. "I always will." He noticed how sleepy she was and smiled softly. "Go to sleep, my love. I will watch over you two always."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:44 pm
Awesome nerd

When morning came, Akane felt great and she regained all her energy back. She felt lighter than before and she noticed Bennacio and the baby. She gently held the baby and walked into the baby room and fed her. She then placed the baby into her crib after she changed her diaper. She felt the need to practice her fencing since it had been so long since she picked up a sword. She walked into another room and began to practice her sword swings.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:01 pm
gold1311

After about ten more minutes, the knight found himself awake, but his family wasn't around him. Shocked and a bit worried, Bennacio straightened up and got to his feet, searching frantically for them. "Akane?" he called out while hurrying around the kitchen and other parts of the mansion to find where his family had gone off to. "Akane? Aurora?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:07 pm
Awesome nerd

Akane had worked up a seat and let out a soft sigh. She heard Bennacio calling her frantically and she walked out, "benny, i'm over here, Aurora's fine she's just sleeping in the other room... I thought I would get some training done... don't worry" she said, kissing him lightly. She then walked into the kitchen, "Can I make you anything special for breakfast?" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:55 am
gold1311

Hearing Akane's voice, Bennacio spun around on his heel and sighed in relief when he saw her. He kissed her back and couldn't help but feel silly for thinking something had happened to them so soon. "Let me make you something, Akane, you've had a rough night." he said and pat her hand with an earnest smile. "You need your rest."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:03 am
Awesome nerd

Akane smiled softly, "alright, but tommorow me and you are having a spar... I need to punish you for leaving me for all those days" she said, kissing him. She put her sword away and walked into her room and washed off. She then rested in her bed waiting for her husband.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:24 am
gold1311

The knight smiled a bit cockily and pat her head. "I'd like that." He watched her leave for their room then turned to the kitchen and rolled his sleeves back to prepare the dishes.
About an hour passed before Bennacio, his long silver hair tied back with a green ribbon and an apron over his body, walked in with dishes running down his arms. The dishes ranged between every kind of breakfast possible, eggs, pancakes, omelets, cereal, tea, milk. "Eat up, my dear." he said as he began setting the dishes down with careful precision. "You need all the energy you can get if you want to beat me tomorrow." he grinned slyly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:40 am
Awesome nerd

She looked at him and smiled back, "oh really? because last time I checked it was me who beat you before you left" she teased him. When he placed the food in front of her she nearly drooled, "I love you so much!" she said, her eyes sparkling. After about an hour, every plate was empty and she let out a soft breath, "that was amazing" she said, satisfied. She yawned and rubbed her eyes lightly, "I... think i'm going to take a... nap" she mumbled, before drifting to sleep. This usually happened when she ate a bunch of food, she'd fall asleep happily after a good meal.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:38 pm
gold1311

Bennacio smiled in delight as he saw how happy his wife was with the food. He watched her eat and occasionally fed her some of the food, too.
By the time she had fallen asleep, the knight had finished drinking a milkshake and smiled at how peaceful she looked. He could have stayed watching her for hours, but the plates were a bit of a bother, so he decided to clean up as she slept. Maybe he'd check on Aurora in a bit.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:15 am
((ooc: sorry I sort of forgot about this >.<))

Akane eventually woke up and looked around the room. She didn't see Bennacio in the room so she assumed he was cleaning or was with Aurora. She yawned a bit and was still a bit tired but she got up and slowly made her way to the kitchen, "Bennacio... are you here?" she called lightly, looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:50 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Tis fine

"He's what?" Bennacio's voice echoed through the hallways. He was seated at the head of the dining table with a phone pressed against his ears. Judging by the hunched position his body was in and the hand rubbing his forehead, what he was hearing wasn't good. "...That bad? And what of Zen?" Pause. "...I see. I will be there as soon as I can." With a long sigh the knight hung the phone up. His hands free, he used them to hold his face and rub the already coming exhaustion from his eyes. He had barely spent any time with his family and already he was to leave.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash