Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:17 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Sawyer managed to get out of the car, but instantly doubled over and threw up what was in his stomach, he groaned, nearly falling into the pool of vomit, but fell backwards onto his buttocks instead. He raised and dropped his shoulders. "Dunno." He looked back to Cecil, brown eyes large and wet. "Help me?" he slurred, trying to hold back more vomit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil jumped back in time to avoid getting vomited on. He glowered at the mess then looked over at the cause of it all, flinching when he saw the drunken puppy dog face. He wasn't sure whether to fill disgust or pity towards the man. Nevertheless, with a sigh, the blonde reached over and slung one of Sawyer's arms over his shoulders so he could carry him with more ease. Once he got the man to his feet he started moving towards the hotel. "Which room are you?" he asked while trying to ignore the overwhelming stench of alcohol.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He dropped one hand to his pocket, pulling out a small key. He looked over it, the numbers blurring for what seemed like ages before he finally read the number aloud. "1407," he said, wincing as his stomach gurgled, but managing to keep the vomit down. Sawyer leaned mostly on the chief, his feet stomping hard on the ground as he stumbled towards the elevator, depending heavily on Cecil to not fall to the ground and pass out right then and there.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil wasn't a strong guy, he was willing to admit that. He could run far, sure, but lifting wasn't something he was absolutely great at. Right now was one of those moments. His arms felt weak and he was tempted to drop the lawyer if it meant getting a breather.
He wasn't sure how he did it, how he summoned the willpower, but Cecil found himself at the door Sawyer listed. Convinced that the child was sleeping, Cecil took it upon himself to take the bigger man's key and work it on the door. He had a feeling this was the wrong room and Sawyer was too drunk to read the numbers right, but they'd figure it out soon enough.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

The door swung open just as the key made contact with the lock, a young teen with blonde hair and headphones around his neck standing in the doorway. He was about Cecil's height, clearly in the middle of his growth spurt that would soon make him as tall as his father, and looked almost like a carbon copy of the lawyer hanging around Cecil's neck. The boy raised an eyebrow as his father tossed his jacket onto the ground, pointing at it.
"And stay out, you jerk!" he mumbled before pushing away from Cecil and stumbling onto his son. The boy caught up with a grunt, taking on Cecil's previous position and somehow managing to hold him up. "Parker!" Sawyer grinned, then slumped against his son's shoulder.
"Damn it, Dad, you promised." The boy rolled his eyes, the gestured to the jacket. "Can you grab that and follow me?" he asked, backing up a few steps before turning and starting to walk/drag Sawyer into the master bedroom. "Wait right here." It took a lot of work and stamina, but soon the teen shoved his father into the room and onto the bed, sitting him up. He bent to unbutton the elder man's shirt, maneuvering it off and folding it, leaving the lawyer in his white wife beater. Kneeling to the ground, Parker unlaced his father's shoes and slipped them off, setting them on the ground by the bed and tossing the socks into a hamper. He gently pushed the man onto the pillows, covering him with the heavy comforter and pushing his hair from his forehead. "Goodnight, Dad."
Parker walked back out of the bedroom, turning the light off behind him and shutting the door. "So you were out drinking with my dad?" he asked, walking into the kitchen and starting to fill up a glass of water.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:15 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A vein pulsed at the side of Cecil's head when he heard the comment. Sure, it wasn't like he helped the drunken idiot get home or anything. No thanks at all!
What was more interesting than that (except for anything at all) was the kid at the doorway. He looked just like Sawyer, only shorter. At least this meant they got the right room.
When gestured to the jacket, Cecil decided to comply and picked it up, hanging it on the coat rack as Parker took care of his dad. When the kid returned and asked him the question, Cecil nodded. "More or less." he answered. "I was his designated driver, I guess you could say." He looked to the door. He'd like to ask a few questions, like why they lived in a hotel room, but for now he figured it would be best to leave them be. "I'll be going now. Tell your dad that I still expect him at work early tomorrow." he said.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:22 pm

Parker Loupohl

"Wait." Sawyer reached for a mug, pouring a cup of coffee and carrying it out to the adult. "Dad would kill me if I didn't offer the police chief coffee before he walks back out." He glanced over to the bedroom door, then held out the coffee. "Besides, it's good manners." Hard rock blasted from his headphones still, and with his spare hand, he reached down and unplugged it, then tucked his hand into his pocket. He seemed bored, as if this kind of thing happened all the time. He didn't offer an explanation as to how he knew that Cecil was the police chief.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil paused and turned around to see the coffee held out to him. He gazed at it for a minute then looked at the boy holding it for him. Manners? From Sawyer? He was impressed, and he already liked this kid more. "Thanks." he said while taking the cup. It was in one of those plastic cups that came complimentary with hotel rooms, so he could take it with him if he wanted.
As the officer took a few sips he allowed a couple thoughts to slip past him. This kid was completely unfazed. Moreover, how did he know that he was the chief? "So, uh, does this happen a lot?" he asked after a minute, not wanting to be rude and walking away immediately after getting a drink.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:53 pm

Parker Loupohl

He shrugged, holding his cup of water in his hands. He looked down at the cup. "Not anymore, really. Dad used to drink a lot after he got divorced from my stepmom, and Mom says that he drank a lot around the time he got divorced from her. It's been a year or two since he's been this drunk, though, so I'm not as strong as before." He lifted the water to his mouth, taking a sip before setting it back down and leaning on an armchair. He looked around the hotel room's sitting area. His father had paid extra for the extra space.
"However, I'm not used to having to put him to bed in a hotel. We've been living in the same apartment in the city for as long as I can remember." He sighed, taking another sip. He really did miss the city.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:10 pm
Mayah Playah
I once knew a guy named Parker Bottom. Let that sink in.

User Image

"Why do you live here, anyway?" asked Cecil as he looked around at the hotel room. It looked more like a suite, to be honest. "Surely it's more cramped for more pay, right? Are there just not any houses or apartments for sale that he likes?"

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:26 pm

Parker Loupohl

"Dad doesn't think we'll be here long," he answered. "He doesn't like it here. I mean, he's already accepted my scholarship to a boy's academy back in New York for next year. He says that he'd rather hang himself with his own necktie than have me go to school here for too long and ruin my chances of going to a good college." The teen rolled his eyes. "Not like he can make me go to college, anyway. If I had it my way, I'd have him shoved into a group home and just stay home, playing video games all day." He scoffed, although anyone could tell that he did genuinely care for his father by the way he put him to bed. "So you work with my dad. Is he as big a know-it-all there as he is here?" snickered the blonde.

Awesome nerd
Your life is a strange one.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:00 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil said nothing when he heard the reason for the hotel room. It was either very dumb or very arrogant of Sawyer to believe that he wouldn't stay here long. There were plenty of people he knew that claimed they'd be out of here by next month, and it's been about a year for most of them.
When asked the question, Cecil scratched the side of his neck. "Pretty much." he nodded. "He has a strong sense of responsibility, by what I can tell, but he also looks down on a lot of people." Including me, but he chose to leave that out.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:23 pm

Parker Loupohl

The kid pursed his lips. "It's probably because he had me when he was so young," said Parker, shrugging his shoulders. "The responsibility thing, I mean. I know that he's all uppity because he's a richie lawyer, but he's really nice when he wants to be." He pointed over to the small mantle with their suitcases in front of it. On the mantle was a picture of a family, the shine of the glass glaring and covering most of the woman's face, but the young, happy man in the picture was clearly Sawyer. He was laughing with his son between his legs, messing up Parker's hair, and the little boy was happily grinning up at his mother who stood in front of him.
"He doesn't really like my mom, but he makes sure to keep up a picture of us all before they got divorced so I don't forget about how things were when we were all a family." A little smile appeared on the young boy's face. "I think my dad wants to parent the world, but no one wants to listen to him, so he gets angry and grumpy. Maybe if you humored him once in a while, you'd throw him off and he'd forget to be mean." said Parker, scratching the back of his neck with his free hand.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"If you're asking me to act as a child around him then you already know what the answer will be." replied Cecil after gazing at the picture. "People act like I'm younger than you anyway, acting it won't help me convince them. I'll leave the kindness to the other officers that seem to take a shine to him." he said while waving his hand dismissively. He finished his cup of coffee and put in in the small trash bin near him. "I'll leave you to your night, then. Thank you for the coffee." he said and turned to leave.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Parker Loupohl

Parker set down his water, moving fast until he was about a foot behind the chief. "Wait." He looked down at the ground, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Just... be nice to my dad, okay? I know he's grumpy and sometimes pretty full of himself, but it's not without reason. He really doesn't want to be stuck here. Our life is back in New York, and he just wants to go home as soon as possible. He doesn't have any friends here, any coworkers that he's known for a while. I mean, I have school, but he's got nobody. Anyone would be mean if they were stuck somewhere by themselves." The kid kicked the ground a little with his foot. "You don't gotta be friends with him, just be nice. At least until he can get someone to replace him so we can go home." He raised his gaze back to Cecil. "Okay?" His right hand pulled out of his pocket, holding it out for a handshake for a promise to at least try.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces