Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:19 pm
Kael Kinrath

User Image

All that's needed is a drop of....blood

Race: Demon. Mood: Bored/looking for something or someone fun. I am with: Myself, naturally My theme at the moment: Riot

Kael had moved to the bed, not bothering to put any clothes on, just before Gypsy showed up. He smiled a devilishly mischievous grin at her and stood.

"Well, I thought Lareth might have shown up himself, but at least you're prettier to look at, Gypsy." Kael said smugly as he pulled on his pants, which had been somehow washed along with his other clothes while he was in the shower.

The long-thought dead Demon Lord gave a wink at the Hybrid as he finished dressing and followed her out the door. Kael walked a few feet behind her, just barely keeping his aura from overwhelming her. He remembered that night, where he'd taken what he'd wanted from gypsy, using her Demonic side against her, then leaving in the morning and disappearing for a few centuries.

"You're still not mad about that, are you? If I remember correctly, you enjoyed most of that night..." He said with a seductive and teasing tone. Kael was delighted that the half breed had been the one to show up, but he was also in a rioting mood and was trying to draw some reaction from Gypsy. A reaction that might get him a little hurt in the end, but he loved playing with everyone's emotions, especially her's as she always reacted to his presence in some way.

Entering the main area of the Inn, Kael grabbed his silver-handled staff from a stand at the front door. He knew just how much Gypsy hated silver, and he had kept this staff just in case he ever needed something to weaken or kill a vampire. He then stood at the door, waiting for the beautiful Hybrid to finish any business here.

Red Gypsy

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:38 pm
Deviant Cannon

Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy gave him a low growl over that reminder and kept walking, "I didn't have my demonic half back then Kael. Remember, Ka- ... Lareth's brother brought that part of me out. He died, by the way. So my demonic half is a little... unpredictable... right now," she tried to warn him but wondered why she even bothered.

She moved on past him out the door, giving his staff a glare, then lead the way down the steps and through the marketplace in silence. Completely ignoring the panting idiots left in her wake thanks to her damned aura.

She had things to do and no time to waste on idiots.

Then why was she wasting her time collecting Kael?

That one took a bit of thought before she decided she had to get Kael back to distract Lareth from Ash's mating to Rebecca. Her brother-in-law usually didn't handle it too well when one of his demons bound themselves to someone else, for some reason.

"By the way, Lareth is working on getting married. He's got to get her pardoned first, then he can ask her. Just has to get through the idiot Baron's first. If you want to get back on his good side, I'd suggest intimidating the idiots into voting to Lareth's favor. Otherwise, he might be frying the idiots," she explained to him on the way into the forest then went completely silent the rest of the way to the castle courtyard....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:53 am
User Image

"you do not feel it?" Astrid asked him as she went to pack. She was happy he was going to come with her and hoped that many could forgive him if they found out who he was. "The kingdom or I should say the King castle, the one that has its own self and power, will now and then with the guradain a feeling could be felt or a pull. it changes now and then. When the castle choose a king it was a pull feeling calling all us back to the realm" she said to him, "but this feeling...it was sad and cold." she went and hugged him smiling, "Everything will be fine I promise and thank you for coming back with me" she said

13th King
Reposting for 13th

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:59 pm
Devossy
Sorry I swore I posted already... my old phone logged me out a lot while I was posting maybe that happened

Sin hadn't understood. What she had meant and he didn't really want to go but she was going and he would be sure she was safe. "How are you planning to travel?" He asked as he brushed her hair from her face before picking up his backpack, then putting on his belted sword.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:07 am
User Image

ASridt smiled and patted his cheek before going to grab her bag and some thing else. "magic how else" she said smiling, "every elf has a way to return to the realm when they need to" She was giving a compass long ago that showed where a gate way was to get to the realm. She would leave the inn to a friend of the families to sale. Most of her and Amity stuff was packed and ready to be sent to the realm. "if you are ready we better get going" she said smiling up at him.

13th King
Its all right it happens

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:55 pm
Devossy
smile Vossy! smile

Sin smiled Astrid. His things would have to wait. He doubted she planned on returning soon but it was fine. He had plenty of money on him.

He nodded and took her bag from her as he headed towards the door.

EXIT]  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Vihata

Loyal Lunatic

19,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:39 am
User Image

Kota was given a room with what little he had left and there he secluded himself with Orthius and his bottle of wine in a small room on the first floor of the Inn. Laid on the bed his boots sloppily kicked off and Orthius perching himself on the headboard and slept soundly as Kota drank and looked up at the sleep owl.

Meanwhile, the kid Rex asked to spy on Kota, peaked into the window his nose barely touching the sill as he watched Kota drink and relax figuring Kota wasn't going to be moving from the room any time soon. He waited a short while only to make sure before returning to Rex's Tavern.

Kota feeling the effects of the alcohol looked about the room not to see much but he looked out the window and stared, his one good eye seeming so lifeless and empty, he couldn't sleep, he hadn't slept in months even with the comfort of Orthius at his side he was still empty and very much changed. But he closed his eyes and drank more and only pretended to sleep before setting the empty bottle on the nightstand.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:21 pm
Cassius walked into the inn and simply sent a small touch of power to Orthius, knowing exactly how the bird would react: he'd want out of the room but not through the window, and he'd want out badly. So Cass followed the sound of a bird trying to batter down a door and used another spell to open it.

On the way over, his hair had come loose and now flowed around him on its own. It was responding to his magic and his agitation at the sight of Kota. Thankfully, the bird had no second thoughts to his reaction.

Oh, no... Orthius dove for Cass and clung to the collar of his jacket underneath his flowing hair as he shook like a rattle. Cass made a small sound of irritation but was silently pleased over at least one reaction.

He considered Kota for a moment and noted that Rex was nominally right: he shouldn't have recognized him. But Cass saw with more than his eyes. And he never forgot a single lover he'd ever had.

He finally held up the small owl figurine with a raised eyebrow in silence for a moment, "You use my gifts to buy yourself liquid courage, Kota?" he asked and shook his head slightly.

Then he considered his next move very carefully. What he had planned next might seem cruel, but he knew that Kota needed it, that nothing else was going to get through to him.

"I asked you once to not give up on me whenever I'm out in the ocean. I told you I was doing something for Sebastet before I left, that I'd be out there in the water. I asked you for one thing, Kota: don't give up on me, don't give up on us. I found out that there are Hunters on their way here. Not a few, an army of them. I came home hoping to have you there instead of what I felt breaking my heart just after I left. I knew you were gone but I hoped I was wrong. Instead, I came home to emptiness and dust," he informed him calmly, then did the one thing he wished he didn't have to do.

He sent his lavender eyes over Kota with a critical eye before returning to his face, "I knew Alichino were fickle creatures, but you'd give even a WereBunny whiplash. I'm going back to that house and I'm taking Orthius with me since you're obviously not taking care of him anymore than you are yourself. At least I know how to show my affection for those I care for instead of being nothing more than a cold shell. I really thought better of you, Kota," he told him, still in that calm tone.

Then he turned and left, Orthius still shaking under his hair.

He hated to do it but knew he had no real choice. Sometimes, a touch of tough love was necessary to get through to someone. Other times, something a bit harsher. But that didn't mean he liked doing it...

Vihata

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Vihata

Loyal Lunatic

19,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:39 pm
Kota was awoken when Cassius entered and spoke, Kota himself found no words to give to Cassius in his drunken state, he felt more as if he were dreaming as he stared at him speaking. Heavy bruising hanging under his visible eye, seeing Orthius move to Cass' collar, he shook his head as he tried to lift himself from the bed, even just to lean up seemed a chore on him and he held his side, even in his numbed state his wounds still throbbed. The once beautiful creature had fallen harder than ever as he watched Cassius walk out the door.

Kota looked at his bandaged hands and gently closed them as he looked around the room for a moment remembering where he was and how he'd gotten there. Running his fingers through his hair in clear frustration, he pulled his boots on and looked at the empty wine bottle his thoughts still weren't clear but he knew he didn't want to stay in the Inn any longer. So he made his way out of the Inn in a hurry.

[exit to Cassius' shop]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☪Brilane Waters
Brilane Waters's Naga Form

"Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone!

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Walking in with Sly Brilane looked around and saw the Inn was full of active people, taking a deep breaths she calmed herself as she saw one guy carring a Silver staff, looking at her wrist band and moved it around the room while keeping her eyes on it. "Dam it, he or she isn't here." She told herself as she looked back at Sly. Why would an Inn carry blood for a vampire to drink? She thought to herself as she keep her guard up. Her blood eyes looked and studied each person in the room, pulling her hood up and removed her mask, as she saw some people drinking. Brilane licked her lips as she realized how dry her mouth was, she hasn't drunken anything in a few days, looking back at Sly she smacked her mouth hearing the dryness. "Sly what all in drinks do they have here? I haven't drank anything in a few days." She told him hoping he would know the answer.

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!"

Batdude Slytongue

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Batdude Slytongue

Mythical Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:18 pm
Taiyou Ki Kobito

You know,
I'm no good

User Image

'So there is a face behind the mask.' Sly thought to himself as he watched her reveal and yet hide herself at the same time.

Sly was looking a lot paler by the time they had reached the inn.

Before Sly could answer Brilane's question, Rex came running up from behind the bar.
"Master Sly! Oh I never thought I would see the day!? Rex bowed ever so slightly, which was an exception more than his usual greeting.
"And you brought company!" he said as he looked over at Brilane.

Sly chuckled, and his eyes almost twinkled good naturedly between blinks. "Its good to be back Rex." He embraced the inn keeper even as he continued.
"Room available? I need a feed. Mind sending the usual up when you have a moment? Also, we may need at least water for the lady, and anything else she desires." Sly momentarily broke eye contact with Rex to glance over the patrons in the bar, almost as if to convey a message to Rex with only his eyes.

Rex beamed even as he busied himself collecting glasses off a table beside him and clearing them away.
"Of course Master Sly. Would your companion be needing a room for the night? Also a fresh stock of wine just arrived two days ago. Surely you will sample some? Else there is always the ale, a local favourite?"

Sly winked. "None for me thanks, although maybe the lady might like to partake?" He offered.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☪Brilane Waters
Brilane Waters's Naga Form

"Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone!

While they talked her mind went off as she thought how she would introduce herself to the Naga here on the Island. When they said something to her she snapped back to reality blinking. "A room would be nice, I haven't rested on a few days." She told the one called Rex. When she heard ale and wine her eyes widened in delight but fought her erg to accept, wine and ale were her two strongest weakness to get her drunk. "I am sorry, but I must decline on the wine and ale. I do love wine and ale, but I am on a mission to find someone and I must stay sober." She told Rex as her stomach started to growl. "Would you happen to have any swordfish or rainbow flounder?" She asked Rex.

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!"

Batdude Slytongue
Quote:
Quote:

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Batdude Slytongue

Mythical Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:23 pm
"All I have is the local catch, dear." Replied Rex.
"Would you like me to prepare some for you?"

Taiyou Ki Kobito

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:02 pm
Leon followed Callisto to the Inn, getting a little red in the face, since she had complimented him so much. He brushed it off, and dug through his bag to find his wallet. Upon getting it, he fiddled around with it to find the money he needed.

"Hey, I can pay for the room if you need...It's really not a problem."

Leon figured she was nice enough, so he should try and pay for it since he was the one who invited her.  

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:00 pm
Knight Of The Dark Void
((Entering from: Island Coast. ))

Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User ImageCallisto was digging through her pack as he suggested that he pay for the room instead of splitting the bill with her. She looked up at him curiously, not understanding what he meant by that. She noticed that he was blushing and also wondered why that was. "What do you mean? Thinking of kickin' me out if I snore or something?" She joked, elbowing him again in a playful manner. She returned her attention to her pack. She pushed around the various materials and items until she found her coin purse. She already knew how much a regular room would cost so she put down half of the money. It was only then that she realized how this may look to someone who didn't know them. Wide eyed, she immediately turned to Leon and slapped his back a few times. She used more strength than she meant to, as in her embarrassment she wasn't really restraining herself as much as she should. So, it would feel more like a big ol' muscle-y bodybuilder was smacking his back instead of a frail-looking dark elf.

User Image
"C'mon, Leon. Don't say it like that! Friends go halfsies all the time!" As soon as they got their room key she grabbed hold of Leon's arm by the wrist and hurriedly pulled him along to their room. There weren't many people around but she wanted to get out of the lobby as quickly as possible. She wasn't fully aware as to the reason why but she'd seen enough couples on this island looking red in the face and checking into rooms to get an idea of what those couples were here to do. She leaned her back against the door and sighed. "Oh, geez..." After a couple seconds she righted herself and made sure to lock the door. The room had one bed, a small table with two chairs, a door which looked like it could connect to another room and another door which lead to the bathroom. Pretty much like the room she'd gotten before and since she had no intention of sleeping on a bed she didn't want to pay for a room with two.

User ImageShe went over to one of the windows to look outside before pulling the curtains shut.
"Hey Leon, I wanna sleep in the tub since it's nice and dark in there. So you should take the bed! Did you want to get cleaned up first?" She asked as she walked over to another window to close those curtains. She knew he was tired but she was hoping that before he went to sleep she could convince him to at least play a game of cards and arm wrestle. She was still wide awake and though she knew she needed to fill the tub soon-ish she felt like she'd be fine if she put it off for a bit more.

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff