Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:33 pm
Vincent decided to leave the girl alone. She was mysterious but she wasnt peaking his interest any longer. Though she does have nice eyes.

Trae waved goodbye to the Ripps and hopped down from the stool and ran back to Campbridge.

Vincent saw the Owner come back with his desert. He bowed and bid Ripps farewell.

"Well my deserts here. Ill leave you be, it was nice to meet you Ripps."

Vincent straightened himself and walked back to Campbridge and sat down. He took his mask back off again and began to eat his desert and drink his other glass of red wine.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:44 pm
Ripps slipped her glasses back up her nose as she shook her head and turned around to down her shot. She pulled the napkin out from under the drink and opened it to look down the list. All the bounties were small, except the one at the bottom which made her want to hop out of her chair and hoot. "Twenty-two mil...hot damn..." she said as she tucked it into her pocket for later use.  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:44 pm
"So, how was that girl? Did she pique your interest?" he asked Vincent while raising his eyebrow and giving a little grin. All the time Vincent was over there, Campbridge played with tthe little paper ball the two dolls made, trying to get it to enter his hat using his fork as a catapult.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:50 pm
Vincent finished his desert and his wine. He spoke quietly to Campbridge.

"She's a bounty hunter... i know them when i see them. Ive had a few prices put on my head before. And she looked like fun, but she doesnt seem interested. Which just peaks my interest more."

A evil grin spread across Vincents face once again. His old ways seeping in from his subconscious. His eyes showed it they continued to deepen in their color they were almost black now yet they still had a hint of green in them.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:58 pm
Ripps grinned at the bartender as he refilled her drink. She slid a large roll of bills on the counter and nodded toward the two guys in the back. The bartender gave her a meek nod as he slid the bills into his pocket. Ripps smiled and lit another cig as she downed her drink and slid off the barstool.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:59 pm
"Ah..." simply said Campbridge, who was a little disappointed that there wasn't anything happening between Vincent and the other girl, be in in any kind of way...
"So, are you finished eating?" he asked him. "I think we should look for a place where there is water...Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea where that place could be."

Zemblanity Insomnia

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:02 pm
Lee walked into the pub wearing a long black cloak and hood covering his face. He sat at an empty stool... "Give me some whisky," He said hand the bartender some cash.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:05 pm
"You have to be 21 one to drink here kid." The bartende said. "I'm over 200 now give me some whisky." The bartender brought Lee his drink he drank it slowly listning to his surroundings.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:09 pm
((Hey hey see the banner do you like it i posted it in the banner section for this guild im gonna make more if you want me too that is ^^ oh i hope the post works here ^^))

Vincent nodded as the Owner brought them their bill. Vincent took out his bag of coins. He only needed a few for they were very old coins that were rare yet still in use. And they were worth alot.

Trae woke up Circe who hopped down from the chair. Vincent got up and put his mask back on after securing his back of coins back to his belt. Maybe i should trade them in for money. Then i would have to get a wallet that might get eaten by that couch. Trae and Circe ran to their masters feet and waited ffor Campbridge.

"Shall we?"

Vincent noticed the cloaked man come in. He decided not to bother him. His eyes did fall on Ripps once again. His mask hiding his evil grin. Ah the good old days..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:09 pm
Ripps shifted in her barstool so that she had one knee pulled up to her chest and set one of the ashtrays on it and lit another cig.  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:16 pm
((Yeah I notice it^_^ It's pretty ^.^ I'll tell Jasae (guild leader) to take a look at it ))
Campbridge nodded at Vincent and stood up. He left some money on the table for the owner to take. There was a little more then what it cost, but he didn't really care that much. For one of the rare times he used money...
He then walked toward the door and left the pub right behind the other man.

((Now where to? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:22 pm
Lee finished his whisky and the bartender refilled it. Lee looked around and saw the reaper. 'Dang' he thought to himself.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:22 pm
((lol youre the co-owner arent you? I dont know a bath or hotel or spa er pool er lake crap hes a demon he doesnt care XD))

Vincent headed out Campbridge following him. And Trae and Crice his one foot tall dolls following behind Campbridge. If anyone followed them he'd be surprised as s**t. Yet the bounty hunter did strike his interest. Not too much that it would bother him, but enough to keep an eye on her if she decided to follow.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:25 pm
((Well...YOu could say that but I'm more the Vice-Captain who's in charge of dealng with members then a Co-Owner...Maybe at the Harbour? Lol))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:28 pm
((Sure whichever just tell me where unless anyone else has ideas?))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games