Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:55 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Myka pulled away from her stepson and walked over to her husband, sitting on the bed beside him and sighing. "He looks better," she said softly, taking the warm, wet rag from the bowl and wringing it out. "Has he woken yet at all?" Wiping his face gently, Myka kept her eyes on her handsome new husband, her ears hearing all.

"What feelings?" she mumbled, sneering at a stray demon. "God, these things are disgusting."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:38 pm
Mayah Playah

"Nope, he's just been out like a light." Gus said and poked his dad's nose as proof. Upon being touched, Armageddon mumbled something and turned his head away from Gus.

"Just as you are to them." He looked over to examine her for a second then looked back forward. "And perhaps the entire world."
Much time had passed since then. Erik remaining quiet, though if he spoke it was to insult Arwen back into silence. The creatures stayed observant and kept their distance. A few followed. Within time, however, the creatures wouldn't be minded, for Erik reached his destination. Emerald eyes shining, he saw a large castle rise through the bloody trees. It was massive, black with blood painted on it and flames surrounding it like a moat. It was like an adventure game's final level, intimidating and bone-chilling.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:30 pm
Awesome nerd

"Good, it means his body is healing," age chuckled, pushing Gus away playfully by his hip. "Now, I think I've determined what kind of sons you all are. Gus, you're the one that will be giving me grey hair. Darrell, you will be my favorite and the one I look to for parenting advice. And Zeke...you're the one that hates me more than most things in the world and will never like or respect me."

She rolled her eyes. "If you're going to be an a**, at least be a charming one," Arwen said, looking up at the castle. "Hm, that's subtle."

Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:03 pm
Mayah Playah

1 Confront 2 Hide
The three considered it.
"Sounds about right."
"I'll help if I must."
"You hit the nail on the head."

"It's the palace that rules all Hells, why does it have to be subtle?" Erik grunted. Bricked roads intertwined and twisted around until they led to the vast set of stairs that in turn led to the giant doors of the palace. The walk was long, the stairs ruthlessly long, but they reached the palace within time. The interior was elegant, a blood red and pure black theme, especially in the checkered floors. The only true essence of light came from the bright lights of the monumental chandeliers hanging above the what seemed like endlessly high ceilings.
Past yet another flight of stairs, a rug following after the two that walked forward, were more stairs, only they were meant for one person, and at the top of those stairs was a black, gold, and red throne. Seated on that very throne was a sleeping Nikolai.
"Erik Rammington," came a soft voice. Erik turned to see a boy a few feet from him with his arms politely folded behind his back. He wore a vest and shorts, resembling a rich young boy, the only difference being him being in Hell, his white hair, and his red eyes. "We've been expecting you." Two larger shadows lurked around the boy then gained color, revealing a smirking man and a silent man.
"Emmanuel." Erik nodded his greeting. "And I prefer going by Ram. It.... suits me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:22 pm
Awesome nerd

Sighing, she set her hand on Armageddon's chest. "Zeke...I don't want this either. The last thing I wanted was another marriage. But, crazed or not, this was the prince's decree, and it is what it is. You don't need to like me, or even accept me as your mother, but please...don't hate me for something that isn't my fault." She stood, crossing her arms and keeping her eyes on her husband. "Where I'd your sister? I should think she'd be here by now. If its too much trouble, I don't mind sending out someone to make sure she's alright."

Arwen stood silently, despite her excitement for seeing her darling Delil- I mean, Nikolai.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Zeke only rolled his eyes. "I don't give a sh_t whose fault it is, I'll always hate you and the very thought of you being in my mom's position."
"Zeke." Darrell hissed, only to get a brief glare in return from the youngest male.

"I suppose you're here to look at Hell, seeing as though you are the new light of the world." Emmanuel shrugged lightly while making his way towards the staircase leading towards the throne and its king. "I feel quite honored to meet the new embodiment. Congratulations, by the way."
Erik nodded, his emerald eyes shining as the light whispered in different voices of the boy before him. Emmanuel Heinlein, demon/human half-breed though incredibly strong; basically the representative of Hell, or the adviser for Hell Nikolai. "On the contrary, Mr. Heinlein, I came here because I'm interested in scourging up Hell for my army."
Emmanuel's eyes shined. "An army? Whatever for?"
"A war, of course." Erik smiled, showing no intent on giving away more information.
And seeing as such, the boy narrowed his eyes only a fraction. "Of course you know only the king of Hell can control such a thing. Not even I can give them orders."
"I'm very aware."
"Then you're here for Nikolai."
"Such a smart boy."
Emmanuel clenched his jaw. He hated being criticized for his petite size or his young age, he tried to make up for it with his knowledge, but it only made things worse. And then there was Erik, watching him for any sign of weakness with venomous grins and eyes that would knock him down at any chance. "You should know by now that you have to be the millionth person to try killing Nikolai, right?" he said. "Nikolai may be lazy and... off, but he makes up for it by how sly he is. There are literally thousands of him scattered throughout the universes, even your light can't depict the real from the fakes."
Erik chuckled, making the boy tense for some reason. "If it is that hard than I suppose we can make a bet out of this." Seeing that he got the boy's interest, the man continued, "I bet you that I can kill off the real Nikolai in less than a day-" It took everything in the boy not to scoff, but the two demons did. "If I win, I become the new ruler of Hell."
"And if you lose?"
Erik pondered it. "Then I will give up my embodiment powers."
The three's eyes widened in astonishment. An embodiment could only give up their powers when they died, and the powers usually went to the one who killed them unless they had an heir chosen. Emmanuel quickly recovered and coughed into a balled fist. "I certainly hope you are not deluding yourself, Mr. Ramming - Uh, Ram. But you have yourself a bet." He outstretched his arm and shook hands with the smirking embodiment.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:29 pm
Awesome nerd

Bowing her head, the young woman began to tremble with rage. "You think I want this? That I like being the wife of a man I hate? With children who don't know me and likely never truly will? With a brat like you as a new son? I'm furious! I'm outraged! I want wrong that little idiot's neck for getting me and your father into this!" Stopping herself from continuing to yell, Myka returned to her seated position, tending to her husband's wounds again. "Will you three please go downstairs and see if your sister is here? I'm going to dress your father, and I doubt you'll want to see your father naked."

Arwen stayed silent like a good little girl, her eyes and ears following the conversation. She didn't even shift in her tall heels. She just stood, the only sign of life being her chest rising and falling.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:52 pm
Mayah Playah

Zeke snarled and opened his mouth to fire back when Gus tackled him. In a matter of seconds Zeke found himself being restrained by both of his brothers, flailing about to try and get free while letting out muffled yells from beyond Gus' hand. A giant vein pulsed at the side of his head as his brothers dragged him away.
Meanwhile, as soon as he was touched, Armageddon furrowed his brows a little and shifted a little in his bed.

After the two shook hands, Emmanuel resumed folding his arms behind his back. "I'd imagine you'd like a room in the castle to stay for the night?" he said. "It's a long trip back, and Hell time is twice as long as your world's."
Erik considered it. "I'll think about it." he said and turned around towards the doorway. "Come Arwen, we've a busy day ahead of us." he said as he stepped down the stairs. It was just as he reached the giant doorways that something happened.
"Sir," the red-haired demon gasped and pointed a long claw towards the throne. Emmanuel looked at him then followed his gaze, soon his eyes widened and his breath got caught in his chest. The Nikolai placed on the throne was staring at his hand. His entire being was fading into the shadowy darkness he started off like. Inch by inch his darkened body began to melt back into the shadows, a pure look of confusion and interest on his fading face. "Dear me," he mumbled as his arm began to go. "This is rather unusual, hmm?" Seconds after he made his thoughts known, the shadow puppet returned to the shadows and left the throne bare.
"Nikolai..." Emmanuel whispered. Erik stopped in place, he kept his back to them to hide his wicked grin.
"That's weird," the blonde devil muttered with some interest in his mischievous eyes. "Nikolai's clones don't usually just break apart randomly."
"They don't." the boy answered and looked at his bodyguard with wide eyes. "His clones only disappear when the real one dies."
"And it hasn't even been an hour!" Erik laughed as he spun on his heels, ascending the stairs.
Hearing his voice, Emmanuel sharply looked at him. "You." he said and hurried to him. "You knew all along?"
"Of course I did, I had it all planned. What else do you expect from the one who sees what the light does?" Erik scoffed and looked to the throne. "Now if I'm right, Emmanuel, we had a deal." He began climbing up the thin stairs. "If I win and kill the King of Hell, which I did," He reached the empty throne and smirked down at it. "Then I become the new king, right?"
Emmanuel said nothing, only glaring at him with wide eyes. He should have known this was too good to be true! He was being manipulated the entire time. Never had he felt such scathing rage, but it was directed to himself more than his new king. To fall for such a trap...
"I suppose you all should bow down to your new king, hmm?" the embodiment smiled warmly as he seated himself on the throne, a strong pulse shooting around the castle, almost as if it all sensed its new owner.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:16 am
Awesome nerd

Removing the stitches with ease, Myka pulled out a needle with thick string and started to re-sew the largest wound, working silently and watching Armageddon's movements. "Stop, dear. You'll harm yourself," she said quietly, never faltering in her work.

The young woman bowed a bit, her skirt too short for a curtsy. "Your Highness," she addressed, the emerald ring on her finger glowing a light green. "Hmm, King Erik Ram the First. Sounds fearsome."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:22 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Armageddon stirred more until he heard Myka's voice, but to his dreaming mind the voice belonged to another. "Ce....celia..." he mumbled in his sleep and went still as ordered.

"It does, doesn't it?" chuckled Erik in agreement. After testing the throne to his approval, he stood. "Come, we've an army to gather."

"Ugh.... Daisy..... C... Carnation...." Roy whispered in his seat, moving about restlessly as if he were trapped in a nightmare.
Simon watched the prince struggle. It didn't surprise him to see him like this. The voices of darkness were probably tainting his dreams and trying to fill them with the power they could promise him, some possibly even trying to threaten him. Hopefully none would try the act the light embodiment pulled. Mocking a resurrection, despicable.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:26 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

letting out a sigh, Iris shook her head. "i wish i could help him.... but i'm just..... i can't really do anything. i'm only time...." she whispered, hugging her sides as she watched Roy sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:05 pm
Awesome nerd

Smiling softly, she continued to work, already halfway done. "Shush now, I'm almost done, my husband. Just keep still so I can finish."

"As you wish, my king," she said, half teasing. "Hmm, you going to change? Or at least put a crown on?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:33 pm
Mayah Playah
D-Go post in Black Rose! emotion_donotwant

Pure T0rture

The demon quieted down. His facial expression turned much more peaceful after his dream speech was answered, there was even the faintest hint of a smile on his face.

And just like that, the prince woke up and sat up with a jolt. A cold sweat pressed his white hair to his forehead, his chest heaved with gasps for air. "What.... What happened?" he panted, wondering if what had happened was just a dream or not.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:36 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"well...... what do you think happened?" Iris murmured, walking over to him.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 pm
Awesome nerd

Smiling, she bite off the end if the thread and kissed his forehead, her hand on his chest. "Sleep now...you need your strength..."

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games