Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:06 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

"I'm just going to ignore how wrong the fight looks..."
Aaron just ignored Grey and Glared back at Zero. With a sudden jerking motion, he was able to flip himself, and Zero. Aaron then pinned Zero to the ground, smirking.
"What now"

Grey's theme: Ravers in the UK
Aaron's theme: Becoming Insane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:15 pm
Gammawolf99
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

"I'm just going to ignore how wrong the fight looks..."
Aaron just ignored Grey and Glared back at Zero. With a sudden jerking motion, he was able to flip himself, and Zero. Aaron then pinned Zero to the ground, smirking.
"What now"

Zero looked up at Aaron, shaking his head before placing a hand on the other's face and shoving him backwards and off of him. "That." he replied.  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:26 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

"Why... why are all the Reapers I know so uselessly stupid?"
Aaron got up and to a fighting stance.
"You wanna go!? Come at me!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image

Leona stepped into the bar, not really paying much attention to anyone in particular. She sat down and pulled out her laptop, mainly there to mooch the internet. She wasn't very social, so she sat relatively far away from the bar. She could feel a sort of tension in the air that she chose to ignore, not really wanting to be in a fight. She figured that'd be all the more reason for her to be left alone, logging onto her laptop and proceeding to mooch the internet and work on homework. If anyone came over to protest, she'd ordered something to drink.  

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:13 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya
Gammawolf99
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

"sexy... well someones having fun i guess" Tempest Chuckled as he finished off his can and threw it against the nearest wall, his hand still outstretched twisted as it hit. the can blew apart into red fragments showering the whole of the floor, turning out to be rose petals instead of metal.
((Hey gamma ~gives him a big hug~))
((or not.. ballz))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:26 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey chuckled slightly and said, "Those two are just being idiots. And about when you talked about binding souls with a demon... why did you ask?"

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:37 pm
Gammawolf99
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Tempest brought his outstretched hand to to the side of his head, a mock form of a wicked smile covering his features. " Because, That's what i am. I'm not a god, or a demigod, i'm a demon, born on the seventh plain of hell." his expression dropped to that of exhaustion. "The question is.. do you believe all Demons are evil by nature?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:44 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey cocked his head to the side.
"What an odd question. I believe that nothing is evil by nature, not even evil itself. There has to be a cause for every effect. Something made said demon evil."
Grey looked at Tempest, and saw him no differently. He didn't see a demon, nor a creature of pure evil. He just saw Tempest.

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:51 pm
Tempest Gave him a Rare smile, one that he hadn't really given anyone for years. those type you give when you really mean it. "I'm happy to see your not consumed by misconceptions, most people just assume i'm evil, sharpen their metaphorical pitch forks and start the witch hunt." he looked closely into Grey's eyes as he walked towards him, his smile growing larger. "And say that i wanted to e your anchor?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:58 pm
Gammawolf99
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey smiled an honest smile, and said, "I wouldn't mind one bit. In fact, I'd prefer it was you."

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:03 pm
Tempests expression became shocked then phased quickly to joyed, his hand coming up as he placed it on Grey's shoulder. "And If i were going to do this how would it proceed? and being bonded to you this closely, would this in turn make you mine and me yours?" He tilted his head to the side in curiosity as he pondered this, again for the billionth time he could count he slowly looked Grey over from top to bottom appreciatively Licking his lips at what he saw.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:14 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

"Most of the time Reapers exchange pieces of their souls to one another. One can feel the other's emotions, and vice-versa. Most of the time, best friends of mates do this."

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:20 pm
Tempest looked back up into his eyes a thoughtful look clouding his features. "I wouldn't mind being joined to you so.. if you want to take some of my soul... it resides in the place my heart should be." he smiled at Grey in reassurance.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:41 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey held his right hand over his heart, and his left over Tempest's. As he slowly drew his hands away, small, round objects, about the size of cherries and each with it's own color (Grey's was a light blue, while Temp's was a cyan color), came out of each males' chest. Grey felt a sudden decline in energy, but continued anyways. He placed his piece in Temp's hand, and held Temp's piece in both his hands.
"Follow my lead," was all he said before he relaxed and pressed Temp's soul fragment into his chest.

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:50 pm
Tempest brought his hand carefully to his chest squeezing the piece of Grey's soul Where his resided in his body, he could feel it entering him as his eyes fluttered closed and he gave a slight moan upon feeling the energies swirling together inside him. he felt both heavier and lighter at the same moment, like he was invigorated yet had ran a thousand miles. his eyes slowly opened again glowing with a much fiercer luster then before as he looked straight into Grey's eyes, the hand he had left on Grey's shoulder slowly slid off suggestively caressing down the males chest before coming to his own side. "that.. was definitely interesting."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff