Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam blushed as he mentioned that particular detail. She had hoped he would overlook it in favor of the rest, but then she was telling the truth as far as she saw it.

"Well I don't have a large sample to compare, but your levels are much higher than the rest of the student body, with a couple minor exceptions," she admitted. She didn't understand it, but something about Vincent exuded power in a way that confused her body. It was like he had both charges of energy, but more conflicting. She wasn't really sure that was healthy, but he seemed stable enough and it wasn't really her business to pry.

"But that energy is like your life force, so it heals," she finished. The itch made a particular tweak, making her face flinch towards the window.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
"Aww, come on Masika. It's my boundless energy that makes me so loveable." David said with a cocky smirk. The library really wasn't the place for David. He was far more active than the library allowed. Then a thought occurred. "Wait, would mutants have more of this energy than normal people?" David asked quietly.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Giggling at his comment, she then grew still in thought at his question, her eyes never turning from the window. She hadn't thought about it, but with this much energy stored within her, Sam was growing more sensitive to others all the while. But it was distracting her. Hard to think when something whispered to be healed.

"I suppose so," she said slowly, using more effort than normal to look back at her friends. Masika stood nearby, her life force swirling around her, controlled but always moving, like heat waves coming off hot cement on a summer day. David felt more like a steady thrumming, but there was no sound to accompany it. It rippled around him, contained, but just barely.

"Like the vibrations of a tuning fork," she murmured, her eyes locked on the energy he emitted. Maybe it was the fact that she was trying to gain control of her powers, but she had never been so aware of others life forces before. Her eyes gained a golden tint, not glowing as when she resurrected the dead, but more subtle.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:19 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David cocked an eye brow. His enhanced hearing could detect a level of stress in Sam. Increased heart rate, blood pumping faster. Something was happening. "Sam, are you alright?" He asked. "You look... I don't know. Uncomfortable."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:25 am
User Image Sumina almost fell to the ground. Being a girl of a tiny frame, she wasn't the most stable thing in the world, but her mind made up for that in bounds.

Sumina listened to what the boy, Kyle, had to say to her as well as the last thing on his mind thanks to the skin contact. It was rare that that happened anymore. She usually had better control, especially now, but she had been deep in thought about what had happened in the office. "Oh, no it's fine. Um, no, I'm not. This is my older sister's schedule and her friend's. They left them at our house and my mom told me to give it to them." She said innocently. Sumina wondered why this Kyle boy had been reading the news so thoroughly, but that was for another day.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:48 am
Kvothe_Balasar
Keeping his eyes on his phone, Kyle read over a few local new reports. There was nothing what happened at the school a week ago. "Strange, but good." He muttered under his breath while turning the corner. He could hear the rhythmic pattern of someone else walking towards him, but gave it no thought. As Kyle went to put his phone away, he looked up just in time to bump into another student. Instinctively, he reached out and grabbed her arm before she fell too far. "Sorry." His tone was tired but warm. "Are you looking for a class too?" He asked gesturing to the schedules in her hand.

((Pretty post will be coming this evening. Promise. Not a whole lot of free time during the week.))

Forgot to quote....  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:35 am
baka-slash-chibi13
David Warner

Foxi Doll
Sam Summerfall

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Jean Grey
Masika

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent shifted his gaze as he cocked an eyebrow, leaning against a tree several feet away from David, Sam, and Masika. He was eating from a bento box held in one hand. He shifted his weight, his gaze locking onto Sam almost immediately. Unknowingly, his irises paled to a pale gold as his pupils shrank to pinpoints as he walked towards the trio. He frowned slightly, seeing a shadow roughly ten feet behind the trio, crouching behind the bushes. He noticed almost immediately that the 'shadow' wore tabi sandals similar to a ninja. "Cào," Kuai snarled in his mind, cursing in Chinese. "You recognize him?" he thought warily, pausing a couple of feet away from the trio. "Yiǎng, he's like me, but manipulates shadows and can absorb the souls of the restless dead to create his clones," Kuai growled; it was obvious to Vincent that Kuai didn't get along with this Yiǎng guy. "We have company," he muttered as he settled down near Masika, casually leaning his back against the table before he shifted so that he presented less of a target. He tilted his head slightly, picking up the last chunk of sashimi and eating it before his eyes flicked momentarily to the side, one of his chopsticks whining as he flicked both of them at their watcher. It deflected the shuriken thrown at his back before the other, frozen into a barbed spike in mid flight, slammed into the throat of the shadowy watcher. He saw the shadow's violet eyes widen in surprise before the 'skin' around its eyes crinkled as if it smiled behind the odd mask before it dissolved into wisps of smoke. "Jean will want to know about this, Kuai; we'll have to keep an eye out for this guy's 'friends'," he thought, knowing Kuai would pick up on the sarcasm in the word 'friends', since this Yiǎng guy enslaved the restless dead, from what Kuai's tone said.
OOC

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine

Logan smirked slightly, walking swiftly towards the infirmary. "Already on the way," he thought, knowing Jean would hear him. "Regardless, there's somethin` bugging me.... an' I ain't talking about what's wrong with her... but somethin` she may have unintentionally revealed," he thought, knowing it would peak Jean's curiosity when he mentioned it.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:48 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

"Tell me when you get here," Jean replied.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:05 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

OOC

User Image

Logan was still frowning when he came through the door to the infirmary. He knew Jean would instantly sense he was bothered by something. "Her mutation reminds me o' someone else's... namely Raven's," he said in a low voice. He knew Jean hadn't been too fond of Mystique even when she'd been alive. "I have a very strong feeling.... that she lied to me about something very personal," he thought, knowing Jean would pick up on it and not caring if she did.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:16 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean frowned. "Mystique. How?" She had indeed picked up on his thought, but she wasn't about to comment on it. Her feelings about another dead compatriot were not important when one of her students was hurt. She took the girl from Logan's arms and set her in one of the empty beds.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:34 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

OOC

User Image

Logan cocked an eyebrow. He recalled easily the memory he was referring to as he laid her on an examination table. He caught the scents of several peoples' sweat, blood, tears, and pine wood clinging to her clothes.
He saw the blond Raven taking midnight blue forearm length gloves with blackened steel plates going up the backs of the hand and forearm. He blinked, seeing her fingertips brush Vincent's forearm momentarily an instant before a faint flicker of light followed. He saw her form ripple and shift to look identical to Vincent before she looked embarrassed. "I did it again, didn't I?" she said sheepishly.
"That's how," he said simply, knowing she'd picked up on the memory. "Kid mentioned when I found her something about being adopted and that her parents 'never told her'... she also said, and I quote: `Professor Logan.... father`," he said warily. "Don' like the idea that she kept somethin' like this from me... and frankly from the rest of us," he said dryly, sighing as he shifted on the balls of his feet.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:40 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

"Just like with Rogue," Jean murmured, examining Laura for any wounds Logan may have missed, though that was highly unlikely. Then she placed the her fingertips lightly against the girl's temples and closed her eyes. "Laura, can you hear me?"

lil_evil_cutie

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kvothe_Balasar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image
Kyle 'Druid' Hurt
It's only after we've lost everything.....

"Oh." Kyle replied, finally letting go of her once she was steady. "We'll seeing as I have nothing better to do..." He trailed on for a moment while thinking something over. Something was different about this one, but the longer he took thinking about it, the ore he felt like an idiot. Finally letting the idea go, he spoke again. "Mind if I tag along? Next class in basic zoology, I can afford to miss a few minutes."

That we're free to do anything.

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image Sumina thought for a moment. He would probably know the school better than she did, but if he tried to talk with one of the girls, it would ruin her plan. In the end she shook her head. "No thank you. I'll find them. Thanks for your help." She said with a shy smile. She could be a cold hearted, manipulative girl to the x-men, but to normal humans she was the shy transfer student.

Sumina looked down at the schedule again. not waiting for an answer from Kyle.

Kvothe_Balasar

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kvothe_Balasar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image
Kyle 'Druid' Hurt
It's only after we've lost everything.....

Kyle sighed at Sumina shooting down is offer to tag along. He wanted to know what was different about it, and as he stood there shaking his head, it finally dawned on him. Returning the smile, Kyle replied. "You may be able to find them, but how long is that gonna take ya by yourself?"

That we're free to do anything.

Untouchable_Sanity

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games