Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:35 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Purring and kissing at the same time was actually much more difficult that it seemed. His lips were constantly vibrating and served more to massage the teacher's lips than for pleasure. His tail swerved slowly before rounding their waists and teasingly rub against Leon's entrance.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:47 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon gasped and moaned, arching into Nikolai and eagerly tangling tongues. His crotch rubbed against Nikolai's but he needed more...so much more...

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:33 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Pulling away from the kiss not only to tease but for an idea, Nikolai licked his lips slowly. "Hang on, dearie, I've an idea." Though his tail still wavered around Leon's bum, his lips began trailing down his neck, to his chest, to his stomach, until he finally reached a pleasant surprise.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:48 pm
Mayah Playah

~~~

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai grinned as he waited for Leon to wake up from the dream. It was reality for him, so he was no longer a neko, yet he still received all the satisfaction he needed. He sat on the couch with his hands tucked under his chin as he observed the teacher. Leon looked so adorable sleeping!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:27 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon's eyelids fluttered open, and he sat up, pushing his hair back and letting his body wake up. "N-Nikolai?" he mumbled, his voice thick with sleep.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:47 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Hello, dearie." Nikolai cooed and waved at the teacher. As soon as he got his attention, he smiled brightly. "Well? What did you think of my fabulous dream world?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:54 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"I think...I like it more than the real world," he said softly, smiling. "It was much more fun than I could have ever imagined."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:02 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"And just think, dearie, it can happen every night!" Nikolai laughed lightly while getting on his feet. "Mmm, but I think we've spent quite a deal of time here, dearie. I'm sure our students miss us, hmm?" he asked as he held out a hand to him to help him up. He could remember when Leon was shy and a studious worker. Oh how he corrupted him, and he loved it~

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:12 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon blushed hard, taking Nikolai's hand and standing. "I'm not sure I'll be able to teach them the way I am right now..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:33 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Nonsense, dearie, you'll do fine!" Nikolai assured as he looked up at the rising teacher. "I'll even help you teach... or at least be the support~"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:59 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Support as in, make sure that each and every student can tell that you've been bedding me," he gushed, pulling his shirt on.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:21 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Technically, dearie, it was more the couch and the floor." corrected the sleepy Sin. "Oh but do let me join you, dearie! I want to see how you take charge~" he purred and ran a finger up his chest teasingly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:43 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Licking his lips and shivering, Leon caught Nikolai's hand and brought it up to his lips, kissing the tip of his finger gently. "The last class I held, I spent the entire time begging them to just sit in a seat, any seat. You really think I can handle them now?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:02 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai shuddered when he felt his fingers get licked and leaned a little closer to Leon. "Back then, dearie, you couldn't say a sentence without stuttering it five times at the very least." he reminded before grinning devilishly. "But if they continue to misbehave, dearie... You could always spank them~" he purred before backing away a few steps, taking his fingers with him. "Mmm, we'd better hurry to the classroom before I decide to ravish you yet again, dearie." he smiled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:09 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Chuckling, Leon bent and retrieved his jeans, pulling them on. "Alright then, let's get going. Class starts in about an hour."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games