Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Then we will. And we'll start with your tattoo."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:57 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"As you wish," he said, speeding down the street and finally stopping at a tattoo parlor. "Ready?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"You're the one getting the tattoo." the false priest snorted and climbed out of the car. Closing the door, he looked out to the building with dim lit neon lights. "Ah... How lovely." he muttered with little enthusiasm.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:23 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Don't give me that look, they're actually incredibly good. It's just that time of the month for the owner, who luckily doesn't like giving tattoos." Anthony unlocked the doors, smiling.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:55 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai raised an eyebrow at Anthony's description of the owner then raised his other eyebrow when he opened the doors. "You mean to tell me that you've been here before?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:24 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Once or twice," he replied, smirking and opening his door.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Hmm, you lead an entire double life, Father Anthony." Nikolai chuckled as he entered. He grimaced at the sight. The outside was disturbing, the inside was... a complete wreck. One of the florescent lights flickered on and off, papers with different designs littered the counter. He wouldn't take a nap here even if... Oh what's he saying? He'll sleep anywhere and will probably sleep here, too.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:40 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Welcome to the Hell's Bells," he said, trying not to laugh.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"It sounds like a demented Christmas song, the lighting is terrible, so are the designs, this place is filthy, I'm going to nap." Nikolai wandered towards the nearest black leather couch. "Wake me when you're done or when you need to hold someone's hand." he said with a dismissive wave of his hand.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:43 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He laughed, walking into the lavish back room. "Sloth, seven deadly sins. I want his symbol."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

As Nikolai settled into the couch, he tested it. Durable, nearly comfy... Overall acceptable. He sprawled out on it - highly doubting anymore customers to come - and tried his best to avoid a ripped section with couch innards reaching for him. Okay, he thought. This isn't so b- He fell asleep before he could even finish his thought.

~~~

It had been about a couple hours before the false priest let out a loud snore which in turn woke him up. Nikolai sat up with a jolt and looked around wildly before remembering what went on moments earlier. Oh... This place really exists? he thought glumly as he sank into his seat. Isn't that remarkable? He glanced towards the counter of the store. I wonder if he really got that tattoo...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:54 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

From beside him, a deep, laughing voice sounded. "Did you know that, according to some sources, those who sin with Sloth are tossed into snake pits in Hell? That alone has caused Sloth's symbol to be a snake." His shirt was off, a large white rectangle on his back over his shoulder blades. "Would you like to see it or not?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai jumped when he heard the rumbling voice beside him and turned his head a little to see the patch on his back. "Do you really need an answer?" he joked before looking at Anthony's face. "Though I must say I'm a bit angry at you. I expected you to cry for me to hold your hand." he said with a teasing pout.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:16 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"This isn't my first tattoo, so I knew what to expect," said the priest, shrugging and tugging the bandage off. There on his back was a beautiful snake that somehow was managing to smile lazily. It coiled and slunk, forming the word SLOTH in letters that were lazy, yet curvaceous. "Well? What do you think?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Then I suppose you'll make it up to me later." Nikolai said before seeing the tattoo. He caught his breath at the sight of the cobra on his back and its lazy grin. It looked like a more realistic version of the snake on the crest Sloth showed him once. It was, in the very least, flattering. "I like it..." he commented and continued to gape at Anthony's muscular back. He wasn't sure, but he felt as if he were blushing.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games