Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:55 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
wow... that is disturbing eek

Didn't I tell ya? cool

He's one crazy sonuva!

yes you did... but thanks to you i'm going to be seeing that expression every where stare

lol, excellent... everything is falling into place... domokun

great... another evil member... wanna join me and niphredil? we're evil twisted

OK then, how do I join? twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:01 pm
oh just say you swear your alleigance to me and we're all set^^  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:33 pm
yalie5

Alright then, I might as well... I pledge allegiance to this here demonic wench, to serve her as an evil guy. scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:40 pm
Tokioka
yalie5

Alright then, I might as well... I pledge allegiance to this here demonic wench, to serve her as an evil guy. scream

umm... okay i guess that's good enough but you can't call me wench any more.  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:53 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5

Why not? 'Wench' is such a cool word!! You can't take it away just like that! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:56 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5

Why not? 'Wench' is such a cool word!! You can't take it away just like that! 3nodding

i'm evil remember? twisted  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:02 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5

Ohhh....but...oh..waitaminute....ohhhh. But 'wench' is such an evil word, come on, you gotta admit it's pretty evil. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:03 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5

Ohhh....but...oh..waitaminute....ohhhh. But 'wench' is such an evil word, come on, you gotta admit it's pretty evil. 3nodding

no it's not very evil at all.  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:06 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5

Oh come ooonnnnnnn. Come ooonnnnn. Comeonnnnn. Come On! You gotta allow the use of 'wench'.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:07 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5

Oh come ooonnnnnnn. Come ooonnnnn. Comeonnnnn. Come On! You gotta allow the use of 'wench'.

... stare fine just not on me.  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:30 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5

Why not? You are a girl right, and wench means girl or woman, so there's nothing to be ashamed of! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:33 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5

Why not? You are a girl right, and wench means girl or woman, so there's nothing to be ashamed of! blaugh

yeah but i just don't like it. and wench is actually use to demean a girl or woman. it's like a rude way of calling a girl or woman.  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:55 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5

yeah but i just don't like it. and wench is actually use to demean a girl or woman. it's like a rude way of calling a girl or woman.

Ok, ok. I was only yankin' your chain. So perhaps I should refer to you as Lady yalie or Madam yalie? You like? YOU LIKE!!!?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:57 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5

Ok, ok. I was only yankin' your chain. So perhaps I should refer to you as Lady yalie or Madam yalie? You like? YOU LIKE!!!?

yesh i do. that sounds so much better xd  

yalie5

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:15 pm
What was that quote from yoda.... hmm... oh, right
"The shroud of the Dark Side has fallen..." stare  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games