Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:31 pm
Maddy-Chan1
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1

(Oh, I get it now, so we're called Crystal Mew Mew now? or have we always been? I forgot sweatdrop I love beaches x3)
We we're already called crystal mew mew remeber,oh well should we RP?

Sure, .. yea I remember lol
Let's RP now !! cat_cool

Okay first I have to think of something to say though sweatdrop
Ok :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:38 pm
Lola and Josh had walked around town all day only to arrive at the beach. Running up she thought to herself, What's going on?  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:55 pm
Bara
I heard a voice I then turned around and saw it was Lola "LOLA ONEE-CHAN!!" I shouted I then got hit by Mew Devil "Ow" I got up I started to get ticked of "You idiot".

Chiarīdā
"Bara calm down" I walked over to her "Mew Devil your a mew why are you doing this?" I took a step forword.

Katy
"I'm a cynaclone"I grinned then mew rose shouted "Your grin looks like soul from soul eater" I saw mew cheerleader was starting to laught "S..shut up!!" I shouted at them but they didn't listen "Ok RIBBON ANGLE DEVIL BLAST!" Then I hit them both.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:06 am
With an irritated look on her face Lola transformed, walked over to Katy and pulled her by her ear. Looking her straight in the face she spoke, "Your acting like a brat," still holding onto her ear she turned to look at Bara and Chiarīdā, "Don't make fun," turning back to Katy she asked, "Why are you attacking them? To make your brother happy? or is there a different reason?"  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:45 am
Katy
"I'm a cynaclone I work for my my master deep blue"I kicked the girl in the face "We'll my works done" I teleported away in the lair I bowed and said to deep blue "I've learend about the Crystal Mew Mew" I smirked.

Chiarīdā
"Ribbon Baton blast" I used my attack to attack the monster.

Bara
"And for the final touch Ribbon Wings Blast" The robot ate the infuser.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:37 pm
"Great to know," Lola mumbled under her breath, blood trickled down her nose. She looked over at Bara and Chiarīdā "Looks like you two have things under control here, doesn't look like you need my help." she told them starting to leave the beach.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:48 pm
I said the words coming to my head. " Gumdrop Harp!" All of a sudden a aqua Harp appeared in my hand. Kisshu smiled. " Wow, am I in luck!" he said. " You can even summon your weapon without a power pendant!" I blushed. Even under the circumstances, I liked the praise. I said more words. " Gumdrop harp, SPLASH!" I yelled, while playing a lovely, yet sad and sinister melody on my harp. An ice cold jet of water splashed out of my harp, knocking the mew mews, who were leaving, on the floor. The impact was bigger than expected. I smiled. "Wow," Kisshu said. "You're doing good, fighting the evil." I smiled. Then, of course, a big wave came. Just my luck. I screamed, as it knocked me into the water. My legs started to fuse together. I swam away. I knew if the mew mews saw me transform, I'd turn to bubbles. I started to cry. My tears glowed and sparkled. And then I started to glow. I squealed, transformed back, and flew up to join Kisshu. He looked at my tears, and his mouth opened wide. I noticed the Mews were glowing too. " Your tears..." Kisshu said. " Are Mew Aqua?" He screamed the last line.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:17 pm
(Hello ^.^ It's nice to meet you, :3 How are you today?)

Lola, after being hit with water, stood up and turned around. "What the-?" Lola started than saw Mew gumdrop. Soaking wet, she couldn't jump as fast as she normally could. Hearing what Kisshu screamed, Lola's eyes widened in surprise. Running over to the edge of the beach she jumped from rock to rock until she was close enough to see, and she found he was right.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:23 pm
( Nice to meet u 2! 4laugh )
I looked at Kisshu. " What do you mean?" i said. " He smiled. He took my hand. I started to freak. And when I freak I cry. "NOOOOOOO!" I screamed, more tears spilling out. I kicked him in the face. " No more!" I screamed. He teleported away. Tears kept falling. I looked around. One of the mew mews (Lola, I think?) was standing on some rocks. I got down to her. " I'm sorry." I said. " I guess you guys were good after all. Kisshu tricked me." I blushed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:30 pm
(So, how are you?)

(Yes its Lola)

"It's okay, he likes to cause trouble so its fine." Lola gave a small smile, reaching into her pocket she pulled out a handkerchief. "Here," she said holding to out to her, "Use to it wipe away your tears."  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:34 pm
( I iz very happy. Roleplaying iz fun. How r u?)

I smiled. "Thank you..." I said in a small voice. I wiped my tears away and returned the handkerchief. I blushed. In my mind, I thought about my other friend, Hanon, a mermaid princess. She had superpowers too. I giggled. " I'm feeling better now!" I said. "But... whats mew aqua?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:38 pm
"I don't know much about it myself, but I think it has a magical ability or something along those lines." Lola old her returning to handkerchief to my pocket. Lola held out her hand towards her with a smile, "I'm Lola by the way, and your are?"

(I'm fine, thanks for asking. Yea, Roleplaying is very fun.)  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:08 pm
" My name is Mila." i said. " I have to go. "Nice meeting you! I'll come back!" And I ran behind some rocks, into the ocean, and searched for Hanon. I hadn't seen her since the attack on our kingdom, and I wanted to tell her everything. You don't find out your a super hero every day!  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:01 pm
I searched until sundown. I sighed. I wanted to find Hanon, but I couldn't. I hoped she was ok, but I had other things to worry about. Like my mom. And how she's probably worried sick. I got out of the water, making sure nobody could see me. I thought about the day. Finding out I have superpowers, fighting, finding out I have magic tears, and meeting Kisshu... I blushed. I couldn't stop thinking about Kisshu. I wanted to stop but... i shook my head. I told myself he's evil... but deep down, I remembered that kind smile, the praise, and his power... I even admired his ability to lie. "I can't believe it," I said. " I've fallen in love with the enemy!" And I sat down to cry my magic tears.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games