Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:29 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

When Rust woke, it was violently. He began to pant, turning his head fear plastered all over his face. "N-no! Stop!" he thew his hands up to cover his face from the imaginary attackers. His eyes opened and he lay there, frozen as he registered the fact that he was in a bed, and not being attacked. His arms fell to his sides, aching with the effort of having been held up. He was out of breath, and very dizzy, swallowing hard before turning to look at Estelle as he shook, from fear or lack of warmth, most likely both. He sighed, his breath returning slowly to normal and closed his eyes again, a troubled look wrinkling the bridge of his nose and forehead.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:11 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle's heart ached when she saw the state he was in. All she could see was the pain that lined his face, and it drove her crazy. "Shhh, it's okay. Everything's okay. You're safe." She covered him in blankets and kissed his cheek gently before taking out a slice of bread drizzled with honey. She held it to his mouth for him to eat. He would need his energy after having been drained so much. i won't let them do anything to him again, she thought fiercely, if it has to, it'll be me.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:19 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust felt the warmth of the blankets being pulled over him and sighed, relaxing a bit more. He smiled when he felt her lips on his cheek. When the smell of sweet, sticky honey wafted into his nose, he opened his eyes, looking down his nose at the piece of bread. "Oh!" He struggled to sit up, propping himself up on his elbows, wobbling, and scooted back until he could sit against the headboard of the bed. "Thank you." He said and lifted his hand to take the bread from hers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:13 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle sat and watched him, her fingers brushing against his arm softly in a comforting manner. Her eyes had a soft glow to them in the dim light as she thought. She was thankful at least her father allowed Rust to stay with her. Perhaps he did trust her to be somewhat reasonable. For a moment, she was silent but she spoke up after a while. "If they ask anymore of you, let me do it. I'll give those creatures whatever they want." She didn't mean to sound so bold; she couldn't help it.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:42 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust nearly choked on his bread, "Ack! No! Estelle, you mustn't!" He sat up to take her shoulders but swooned, falling back against the headboard. He gripped his head, he was so dizzy. "You can't. Please... " He waited for the room to stop spinning. He blinked a few times then looked into her glowing golden eyes. "Promise me you won't do that. I could not forgive myself if I let anything happen to you. Please." He was nearly begging, his pale face more pale with the fear she might try to take his place.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:15 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle sighed and pushed a cold glass of water to his lips for him to drink. "Fine, fine. But you can't do this again. It's not right. I have to fix this somehow." she said firmly, kissing him softly. she told him to finish his bread then laced her fingers with his comfortingly.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:51 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"Mmmh." He drank the water that was pushed to his face. "Thank you." He said, feeling the water sooth the ache in his throat caused by choking on the bread. He finished his bread, as ordered, and leaned back finishing his water. He gripped her fingers with his, thinking. "I don't even know what went on in there," he said frowning. "It all happened so fast..." He rubbed his wrists where the memory of the cold shackles had bitten into his flesh as he had pulled to get away. The more he thought about it, the deeper the frown got on his face until it had turned into a wince. Those shadowed faces and their claws and teeth. They way they circled him like hungry snakes, taking turns cutting into him and drinking his blood. He shuddered, gripping Estelle's hand tightly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:15 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle felt his grip on her hand tightened, and she softly stroked his thumb with hers. "Dont think about it too much. It won't happen again. I promise." She hated seeing him this way, so drained and terrified. She had been filled with anger moments ago at her own father for doing such a thing but now she was simply saddened by all of it. How could it have come to this? She drew in a breath. "I don't know how I'm going to talk to my father, or how I'm gonna fix any of this, but I will."

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:36 pm
Kiyiya Sakura
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust shook the thoughts out of his head and smiled at Estelle, loosening his grip on her hand, but not letting go. He looked up at her ceiling, thinking about how the first night she had spent with him, they were at his old, run down apartment, with hardly any food and only a single's bed to sleep on, a mangy, half feral cat for company. He smiled, remembering Soot-ball. I wonder what happened to him... Now he was laying in a big, soft bed, having just eaten a warm bread roll drizzled in honey. A thought came to him and he looked at Estelle, "I am taking up your bed!" He slowly began to maneuver himself to give her room to lay with him. It was slow going, for he seemed to be winded easily after the ordeal in the cellar, but after a time, he managed, though thoroughly tuckered out. He patted the bed next to him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:45 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle could feel her face becoming warm at his offer, but she took it anyway, sliding into the bed next to him. Her hair was still damp from the bath, and she smelled of lilacs and lavender. "Thanks," she replied with a quiet giggle, kissing his cheek. She was still a bit surprised her father didn't have one of the maids set up a guest bedroom. Then again, she didn't even know if there was a guest bedroom in this huge house... She didn't really know what any of the rooms were. Trying to stop thinking about it, she snuggled up against him, careful not to hurt any of his wounds.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:12 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

The bed seemed so much more comfortable with Estelle in it with him. He situated himself with her and took a deep breath, smiling. "Much better." he said when he had found the right spot. His arm was under Estelle's neck, where he could reach up and around to pet the back of her head as she lay on his chest. He was in heaven. I did not take long for him to fall back into the soft arms of a much needed and very overdue sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:57 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle smiled and curled up against him. She was thankful that everything was okay now, and for now she'd push all her worries away. The feeling of him petting her head made her realize how sleepy she was as she drifted into sleep with him.

Thomas lay awake for a couple more hours at the very edge of his bed, stiff as a board. He could not sleep, nor would he try to, for there was too much on his mind. Part of him hoped the poor sap was okay, however the other part of him was rather furious with himself. Did he only have pity inside of him because he was exhausted, or were his actions truly in the wrong? Grumbling, he turned over on his side restlessly to face his sleeping wife. Whatever was to come the next day, it would do him no good staying awake for what was left of the night. He would simply figure it out in the morning.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:31 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust had a fitful sleep, waking every couple of hours in a cold sweat. He could not get those creatures out of his head. They scared him, far more than anything he had come across in his life. More than the beast lying dormant within him, far more than the mermaids that nearly killed him and Estelle, and far more than that monstrous bird lion that had brought them here. When he woke up, each time he could swear that the shadows were in the room with them, lurking in the dark corners of the room, peeking out from under the dressers and wardrobe.

When the morning light finally filtered into the room, Rust felt a little safer, but he had not gotten the sleep he though he would in this cloud of a bed. He lay there, staring at the ceiling, dark circles around his eyes, amplified by his still pale face.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:13 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle had slept like a rock, so she was surprised to wake up as the sun rose to see Rust wide awake. The blonde yawned and rubbed her eyes, rolling back onto her side to face him and rest her hand on his arm. Her brows furrowed as she looked at his face for any sign of rest, none of which she could find. "Are you okay, love?" she asked, her throat rather hoarse for some reason. She cleared her throat softly and looked at him again, her fingers brushing against his jawline. Her mind drifted back to last night, and she realized she did not know the details of the awful things that they had done to him. She sure as hell wasn't going to let them do it again. Feeling suddenly extremely sorry, she rested her head on his chest and hugged him gently to her.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:37 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust snapped out of his daze when Estelle began to wake. He looked at her and hugged her back with the arm she was laying on. He cleared his throat, "Yeah, I'll be..." Did she just call me 'love'? He blinked, "I'll be fine, just a bad night." He rubbed his eyes tiredly. "How'd you sleep? I didn't keep you up did I?" He hoped not. He knew he had been stirring while he slept, but she seemed to have gotten her rest. He looked out of the window, remembering how he had once climbed in through it, shivering and wet. He lifted his hand to inspect the pinky finger he remember breaking. It seemed just fine now, but that had happened no more than four days ago. He frowned, thinking. "Excuse me" He asked Estelle and he pulled his arm free of her body and sat up slowly. The amount of blood h had lost to those creatures was barely survivable, so any normal person would be laid up for days afterward. He took a couple of breaths and, using the bed post as support, stood. The room swam and his vision went dark as his legs collapsed and he sat back down on the bed with a flump. He was winded already, his heart beating harder than it should for just standing. He was definitely still weak, but not as weak as he should be. He was healing faster. "Beast blood..." he murmured to himself, regaining his vision.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games