Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:10 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he trembled dropping all his books as he fell to the ground. "I believed everything you said to me Michael but how can I not believe what I see right in front of me"he said softly.

"It was a mistake." He said sadly "But you don't believe me." He said gathering up Adrians books and placing them in the males lap before h turned to walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:16 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Looking up weakly Adrian stood up as he walked over to the other and kissed his check softly. "I'm sorry that I wasn't enough and I do believe you"he said weakly as he walked away quickly as he walked back to the dorm dropping his books on the bed and walked to the bathroom quickly. Closing and locking the door before placing a chair under it to keep it locked as he slide down and pulled his sleeves up as he looked at his tormented arms as he blinked weakly. Shacky he took the scissors and cut into the skin four times on each arm before weakly dropping them on the floor fingers bloody and a small pool of blood under his arms. "Guess grandma was right, I don't deserve love or anyone to be with. I kill my mom and I deserve all this"he said weakly before passing out cold falling to the floor.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:23 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Looking up weakly Adrian stood up as he walked over to the other and kissed his check softly. "I'm sorry that I wasn't enough and I do believe you"he said weakly as he walked away quickly as he walked back to the dorm dropping his books on the bed and walked to the bathroom quickly. Closing and locking the door before placing a chair under it to keep it locked as he slide down and pulled his sleeves up as he looked at his tormented arms as he blinked weakly. Shacky he took the scissors and cut into the skin four times on each arm before weakly dropping them on the floor fingers bloody and a small pool of blood under his arms. "Guess grandma was right, I don't deserve love or anyone to be with. I kill my mom and I deserve all this"he said weakly before passing out cold falling to the floor.

Later that night.
Everything had been a blur. But as he became sobered up Michael remembered everything. He had gone out to drink away his pain, when he came back people where in front of his door. He remembered a weak and almost lifeless body being brought out of the room on a stretcher. It was Adrians. He remembered screaming and fighting through the crowd to get to him but was held back by the police.
Now he sat in the waiting room. Scared and worried if the male was going to come out alive or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:27 pm
MichaelaWhite18

The nurse walked up to the other nurse and began to talk to her mainly to figure out if Adrian had anyone they could contact and let them know what happened. The nurse shock her head gently 'We tried to call his grandmother but all she said was she doesn't know who we are talking about and if she did then she wants to know when she can come verify the body"she said calmly and sat down. The other nurse sighed softly and nodded and began to walk back to the room write some notes.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:29 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

The nurse walked up to the other nurse and began to talk to her mainly to figure out if Adrian had anyone they could contact and let them know what happened. The nurse shock her head gently 'We tried to call his grandmother but all she said was she doesn't know who we are talking about and if she did then she wants to know when she can come verify the body"she said calmly and sat down. The other nurse sighed softly and nodded and began to walk back to the room write some notes.

Michael stood up "C-Can I see him now?" He asked sadly. He was a wreck. His once tidy dark hair was messy and he looked as if he hadn't slept in weeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:33 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"He is weak , very weak to a point that if someone didn't find him he wouldn't have survived. But he is recovering but very slowly and weakly , he lost a lot of blood and seems the abuse that he received made it all the hard for his body to stop the bleeding. But you may go see him but he is still not responsive at all"the doctor said gently and walked into the room to put the cart down.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:39 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"He is weak , very weak to a point that if someone didn't find him he wouldn't have survived. But he is recovering but very slowly and weakly , he lost a lot of blood and seems the abuse that he received made it all the hard for his body to stop the bleeding. But you may go see him but he is still not responsive at all"the doctor said gently and walked into the room to put the cart down.

Michael nodded and walked inside. He sat down and held the males weak and pale hand "Please wake up...Please wake up." He said sadly and began sobbing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:41 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Give him time right now. But I do have some questions to ask you now, that is if you will answer them. We need to learn all we can about him and his grandmother is not giving us answers and we need to know. Do you think you can do that"she said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:47 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Give him time right now. But I do have some questions to ask you now, that is if you will answer them. We need to learn all we can about him and his grandmother is not giving us answers and we need to know. Do you think you can do that"she said softly.

"I can answer most of them." He said still holding the males hand.

((There song at this moment crying Feels......... Whisky Lullaby ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:49 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Do you know how long the abuse has been going on for Adrian? And how often?"she asked calmly as she watched them both.

((that it does))  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:54 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Do you know how long the abuse has been going on for Adrian? And how often?"she asked calmly as she watched them both.

((that it does))

"Since he was young. His grandmother blamed him when his mother died during child birth. He got picked on in school to....I was one of them till we struck up a deal. It sort turned into....something else."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:33 am
MichaelaWhite18

"Alright so he has been getting abused since he was little, which could explain why no record is visible in his file. Never reported to anyone. Now do you know when he started the cutting or not at all? Cause from what we can tell he has been cutting his arms for about 4 years now or even longer there are to many scars to tell the exact date"she said  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:21 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Alright so he has been getting abused since he was little, which could explain why no record is visible in his file. Never reported to anyone. Now do you know when he started the cutting or not at all? Cause from what we can tell he has been cutting his arms for about 4 years now or even longer there are to many scars to tell the exact date"she said

"I don't know. I never saw the scars on him before." He said sadly. "It may have been when he was forced to move to Japan by his grandmother."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:51 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Alright last question and I will leave you alone sir, how often did he eat ad what did he eat?"she asked softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Alright last question and I will leave you alone sir, how often did he eat ad what did he eat?"she asked softly.

"We've never eaten together..." He said sadly. "I'm sorry if it doesn't help.....would it be okay if I spent the night here?"  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games