Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:37 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

Oh you still do? Well... Someone else cheered him up so... x)
Am I making Benjamin and Charles insane enough? I feel like I need to push further for a crazy affect. xD

I do still do ./////. like i actually feel . And I think you're doing ok. Mind you, you have to go borderline insanity clause for Alex to mention something because he doesn't judge.
At all.
And also, what if we have a freak GINORMUS PLOT TWIST AND NANA AND JASON GO FOR EACHOTHER!? xD

I have a feeling Jason would do that more so to get under Raiden's skin. Hey, he hasn't gone all soft. xD Zuri just gets his puppy half to come out.
In all seriousness though, I'm not sure yet, if I want Jason to be with someone. Besides, I like Raiden going for Nana. x)

I didn't remember Alex saying anything about Ben & Charles. xD

Im just saying in general, for him to make a comment, they have to be rather insane. And yes, Raiden and Nana together are adorable ;3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:49 pm
LilRinn
honestly..I feel like we both feel like s**t..and Raiden and Nana are the DORKIEST couple ever... xD

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:54 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
honestly..I feel like we both feel like s**t..and Raiden and Nana are the DORKIEST couple ever... xD

Haha yeah.. O've been sick for a few days but I can't leave you guys. xD
AND YES they are but, dorky is sho cuuuute. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:57 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

I have...well...THAT issue right now xD. So i feel like not doing anything. But we created a cutesy monster who will piss of the rest of their teammates lol. Classes will be fun...I just...honestly...made up this roleplay, and this girl wants to take it, but she seems really intense, which is cool and all. But idk if she would get annoyed with my style cause I'm not like crazy fonts, quotes, pictures and symbols savvy. Idk how to do ANY of that xD.  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:05 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

I have...well...THAT issue right now xD. So i feel like not doing anything. But we created a cutesy monster who will piss of the rest of their teammates lol. Classes will be fun...I just...honestly...made up this roleplay, and this girl wants to take it, but she seems really intense, which is cool and all. But idk if she would get annoyed with my style cause I'm not like crazy fonts, quotes, pictures and symbols savvy. Idk how to do ANY of that xD.

Ah I see. Who has created a monster? o-o  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:16 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

xD We did with Raiden and Nana. We're on the same team aren't we? xD  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:24 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

Oh.... OHHHH! Okay....I'm a little slow today I guess. xD
Yes, we are on the same team. Nana, Raiden, Hoshi and Ash. ^^
Do you have a favorite character out of Nana and Alex that you like to play as more? Just curious. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:38 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

Do you have a favorite character out of Nana and Alex that you like to play as more? Just curious. c:

Uuuhhhh. Well, honestly, I like playing Alex more because he's more of the tough guy out of the two of them. I've always wanted to roleplay as a guy and never got to. But I love Nana too cause she's really sweet, but a tough girl...but she's also a bit too tough...and I'm kinda running away with her. How bout you out of Raiden, Jason, Ash, and Benny/charles? ^^  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:49 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

Uuuhhhh. Well, honestly, I like playing Alex more because he's more of the tough guy out of the two of them. I've always wanted to roleplay as a guy and never got to. But I love Nana too cause she's really sweet, but a tough girl...but she's also a bit too tough...and I'm kinda running away with her. How bout you out of Raiden, Jason, Ash, and Benny/charles? ^^

Hmmmm... It's hard for me to choose. I really love playing as Benjamin and Charles because I love the insanity half of life... Ash it my musical side.. Raiden well.. He's a lot like me in many ways and you've got Jason that's a complete jackass.... Which I'll admit, I used to be like that when I was younger. I'm not sure. I love them all... XD
Benny/Charles maybe. Do you have a favorite out of them? I love both your characters. <333 smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:54 pm
I cant decide whether I should wait for Zuri to respond with Jason or just think of another post  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:07 pm
I cant decide whether I should wait for Zuri to respond with Jason or just think of another post

Hmmm... Well, if you get bored waiting make a knew post I guess? I don't know. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:11 pm
LilRinn

Hmmm... Well, if you get bored waiting make a knew post I guess? I don't know. c:

Not much my guy can do at the moment, except stuff his face with apples XD
hope the survival test starts soon  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:11 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

Hmmmm... It's hard for me to choose. I really love playing as Benjamin and Charles because I love the insanity half of life... Ash it my musical side.. Raiden well.. He's a lot like me in many ways and you've got Jason that's a complete jackass.... Which I'll admit, I used to be like that when I was younger. I'm not sure. I love them all... XD
Benny/Charles maybe. Do you have a favorite out of them? I love both your characters. <333 smile

Awww ^///^ Well honestly, uhm, at the moment I love Raiden and Nana cause they're like, cutesy. But I also love how Jason is sorta melting and appologizing like his whole back story is just...I can see why he's a jackass. And like Nana and him are really similar in how they sort of use like a defensive like...I hate the world so screw you style, but Raiden kinda broke her down. Alex is amused at the moment by Benny and Charles, but I'm having serious writers block at the moment so Idk what to say to any one or make any responses ^^'' But yeah, I feel like I like Raiden and Jason the best ;3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:21 pm

The survival prep will start soon. I just want to give Bara a chance to reply first you know? ^^

iMusicLovah
Awww ^///^ Well honestly, uhm, at the moment I love Raiden and Nana cause they're like, cutesy. But I also love how Jason is sorta melting and appologizing like his whole back story is just...I can see why he's a jackass. And like Nana and him are really similar in how they sort of use like a defensive like...I hate the world so screw you style, but Raiden kinda broke her down. Alex is amused at the moment by Benny and Charles, but I'm having serious writers block at the moment so Idk what to say to any one or make any responses ^^'' But yeah, I feel like I like Raiden and Jason the best ;3

Yeah, I feel like I like Nana and Raiden the most right now. Benny and Charles especially are so screwed up in the head... v.v No hope for them...

I also feel ya there on the writers block. It's terrible right now. xD  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:23 pm
LilRinn

The survival prep will start soon. I just want to give Bara a chance to reply first you know? ^^

iMusicLovah

Yeah, I feel like I like Nana and Raiden the most right now. Benny and Charles especially are so screwed up in the head... v.v No hope for them...

I also feel ya there on the writers block. It's terrible right now. xD

Of course
More people are needed. Im just hoping this rp doesnt die out too soon  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games