Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:25 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Ooo I wanna hear it lol))

User Image

Mairi's face paled slightly at the mother part.She'd been adopted at birth, and there was a great deal Raen never knew about her family, save for her nanna.Taking a careful breath, she tapped the back of his hand again 'And what is the bombshell idea of yours...?' She wasn't really sure she wanted to know as she signed the bottom of the last paper and pulled the money for the apartment back out.She kept her sight focused on the woman, noticing her aura fizzled, like she was nervous, or perhaps excited over something.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:34 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen cocked his head fractionally. '`Unmei`, which Satsuki claims to be her last name... may be more than just her name; it literally translates as 'fate'... and if I'm right, she mentioned one sister but my gut tells me she has more than one.' He had a suspicion that Mairi's talent was something more than it seemed. "She said her name was Shi Unmei... literally 'death fate'... or perhaps it refers to something more," he thought.

Kitai blinked, thinking hard and fast; she didn't say anything to Raen-sama, but was almost certain that his suspicions were right. A sharp inhalation was the only sign as she realized exactly who 'Satsuki' really was. "What is her relation to Mairi-sama, though?" she whispered, too lowly for Raen-sama to hear her.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:44 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi looked like she was going to get sick.Setting down the pen, she fled out the door with a barely audible 'Excuse me' on the way out.Those voices, or was it just one, were in the back of her mind again, whispering, as if in argument.She knew she wasn't crazy, but she couldn't figure out where it was coming from "I'm not going to get sick, I'm not going to get sick...." Bypassing the elevator, she took the stairs and ran outside, skidding to a stop just outside the door.Keeping her eyes closed, she took a few deep breaths, silently thankful no one was around outside that she could sense.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:54 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen saw Mairi dart out of the room, looking pale. He heard Satsuki mumble something that he didn't hear quite clearly, yet unconsciously understood as easily as he did anything else as he did the same as Mairi, finishing the final signature on the papers."Lykófo̱tós Pepro̱ménou," he heard her murmur, though it made no sense to him whatsoever. His eyes narrowed fractionally, though he didn't notice nor see the color in them start swirling rapidly as if in a whirlpool.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:03 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((I've no idea what whatever she said means confused ))
User Image

Mairi took another deep breath, composing herself before moving to head back inside the building.Once inside, she paused slightly, feeling an odd stirring of energy.Rubbing her arms to ward off the chills she was getting, she went back up the stairs and into the apartment, looking sheepish "Sorry..I wasn't feeling to well and needed some air..." The odd stirring had gotten stronger when she stepped through the apartment door, and it worried her.Carefully, making her way back over to the counter, she laid the yen on top of the papers.Sensing something off, she touched Raen's shoulder lightly "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:25 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen jumped slightly at Mairi's touch, unaware his irises were still doing their impersonation of Charybdis. He glanced at her when she spoke, unaware his aura was shifting wildly with his discomfort. "Honestly, I have no idea," he said carefully. "It's okay; we all have times of stress," Satsuki said with a half smile as she shifted before walking towards them, gathering the money and papers neatly before smiling and walking out the door. Raen's gaze shifted to Satsuki, a chill shooting down his spine as he noticed something that looked very familiar to him tattooed on her lower back and barely visible: a pair of ancient Greek shears. "Let's get some furniture and groceries," he said carefully. He was now almost certain of Satsuki's true identity. Unconsciously he murmured something in Greek, not realizing it as he'd never even spoken it before. "Aderfés ti̱s moíraé," he murmured; it was fairly obvious what he was referring to. There was only one trio of sisters, one of which used shears for a certain purpose.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:05 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi hesitated a moment before nodding and letting her hand drop.Involuntarily she took a step back when Satsuki came towards them.Something had changed about her aura.It wasn't exactly black now, but it was dark and seemed cold.Shoving her hand into her pockets, Mairi waited until Raen was a little more like his old self before heading for the door again.The drastic changes in both his and Satsuki's aura's worried her.Ginhana had watched everything from beside the door, her fur slowly rising on end as the energy in the building shifted.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:17 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen could feel energy rushing through his body as 'Satsuki', whom he was almost certain was a certain Fate, left the room. "Did you guess who she really was? What I'm curious about is why she showed up," he said quietly as he walked after Mairi, suppressing his amplified energy deliberately. I'll have to learn to control this power boost, though if she was who I suspect, then the real question is what purpose she had in showing herself, regardless of form, he thought.

Kitai tilted her head, sharing her wielder and partner's suspicions. "Why would she, of all beings, show herself?" she mused.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:25 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi walked quietly for a few minutes, shivering slightly.Something about the shift in energy left her feeling cold.Squeezing her fists, she realized she must've picked up the apartment keys without realizing it.Finally speaking, she did so quietly "Morta, in Roman tales...Or Atropos to the Greeks.." She focus and helped him suppress his energy until it was under control "It might be because at the moment I'm outside their treads...I don't have a defined fate remember..." She caught Ginhana as the fox jumped up with a bark of warning.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:32 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen cocked his head slightly. "Trust me, I know the feeling she left behind... she'd probably make Pinhead uncomfortable," he said quietly. "Honestly, the idea of her being attracted to me... regardless, is something I find disturbing," he sighed quietly, gently rubbing Mairi's shoulders in an attempt to get her to relax. He blinked, noticing the pair of sunglasses sitting on the table by the door which he unconsciously scooped up and slid over his eyes after seeing the strange swirling effect within his irises in the mirror close to the table within the alcove a few feet in the entrance.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:38 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

When they got outside, Mairi fell silent for a little while, her skin crawling as people stopped what they were doing to what the trio for a moment.If she opened her eyes a little bit, and looked at a random stranger, the cards appeared, just as they had with Satsuki What am I....?She may have been attracted to Raen..But I get the feeling I'm part of the reason she showed up. She lowered her head to hide her face and kept walking.Ginhana crawled out of Mairi's arms and draped herself across her shoulders, over Raen's hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:45 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC| The truth is that Satsuki-Atropos came to see both of them.

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow as the people unconsciously shifted away from them before going about their normal business, leaving them alone. A slight frown flickered at the corners of his lips as he noticed a brunette woman with dark amber eyes and her hair in a ponytail that fell almost to her ankles. He clearly sensed the darkness and lust within her aura, though he gave no outward sign he noticed her as he turned and walked towards the shopping district.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:50 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Okay))
User Image

Distracted by her own turning thoughts, Mairi didn't notice the woman with the dark aura.Concentrating on putting one foot in front of the other, she shoved her hands into her pockets "We need to get clothes too....I know they've been washed, but I feel gross wearing the same thing again..." Her head was starting to hurt again, she'd kept her eyes open a little bit to 'see' where she was going and it was starting to take it's toll.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:56 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen chuckled as he gently massaged Mairi's shoulders. "Fine with me; I don't mind getting some clothes... considering what we've gone through recently. I suspect there's a hot spring we could use not too far away, but I don't know for sure," he said as he smiled faintly before he carefully slid one hand from between Ginhana and Mairi's shoulders before he slid his own sunglasses off and put them on Mairi's face; he had noticed that it lessened the glare significantly from the sun.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:06 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi tensed slightly, feeling something slide over her eyes before she realized they were sunglasses "Thanks....And a hot spring actually sound awesome right about now." She'd relaxed enough so that now when she focused, she could pick up nearly every little detail around them, save for the cars I wonder why I can't pick the up... She heard the whispers again and cringed "There's a furniture store about three building up."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games