Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Anything Could Happen (Kiyiya x Marina!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia couldn't help but to giggle at his TV announcer voice. It reminded her of how her sister would watch Star Trek in their theater room with their dad, but that was quite a distant memory by now. She wondered if her sister even remembered that. Pulling her mind away from becoming too nostalgic, she looked at him again and nodded. The thought hadn't even occurred to her, but it would be a good opportunity to use a telescope.

"I haven't actually been in there, but I know where it is," she explained, taking his hand and leading him back out the library and into a different hallway. Each separate sub building was connected to another by hallways, which at this point in the night were still well lit but rather deserted. A few students still lingered in the science corridor, but the professors had all left as soon as classes ended around seven. "I wonder if it'll be open," Delia wondered aloud as they approached the room. Sure enough, she pushed open the handle as if there wasn't even a lock and peered inside. She flicked on the lights and looked around. The ceiling of the classroom was painted with a fairly accurate mural of stars and planets, and there were a few small telescopes and a larger one near the row of windows on the side of the room opposite the door. "Apparently the professor's a bit of a loon, but he's cool," Delia told him with a smile, figuring that was probably the reason the professor had neglected to lock the door.

Kiyiya Sakura
Um, well, if you mean in the musical, none, I just sing. xd But if you mean in general, I can play flute. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image
Jacob "Jac" Fayden McClain

Jac followed Delia through the mostly empty halls of the school, and had to restrain himself from being a jerk to the nerds hanging around the science rooms. He behaved, but he could not promise such restraint if he had to look at these weirdos as he went to school here. He hoped they would stay out of his way.

In the classroom, he noted what Delia said about the professor, and nodded. He saw the telescopes by the row of windows and made strait for them, coming up to one and checking it out. As he put his eye on the piece, he moved the scope around, trying to find a good focus. He settledon the very planet he had been eyeing in the library. It sure was bright, and he could not stare at it for very long, but long enough for him to find out Delia's guess that it must have been Venus was correct. "You know your night sky huh, De. That's Venus alright." he left the scope on the planet and backed away to let her look if she wanted.

Marina Elemento
Awah! I wanna hear you sing! And the flute is like my favorite thing to listen to. Sends me strait to my happy place. If you were a guy, I would totally be flirting with you right now Lol. But seriously, those are the two skills I wish I had, though I'm happy with my artistic talents.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia raised her eyebrows in mild surprise at his comment, half unbelieving that she could have really been right. She wasn't really that into the astronomical part of science, but it intrigued her all the same. Maybe she would see if she could take the class with him. She relaxed her back a little and peered into the telescope to look at what he was talking about. Her hypothesis had in fact seemed to be correct, and her lips parted sightly in surprise. "Oh, wow... that's so pretty," she breathed, blinking a bit as her vision went a little spotty from the brightness of it. She looked away from it and smiled a little. "It'd be cool to find a place in this town sometime that's not polluted from all the lights."

Kiyiya Sakura
Hahahaha Kiki, you crack me up. XD I'm really not that great at singing or flute to be honest, I just happen to enjoy doing both to some extent. I'm a good actor though, which is probably gonna be my strongest suit in the musical.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:57 am
User Image

"Yeah, that would be cool. You'd have to go out into the desert or take a boat to the middle of the ocean or something." Jac looked around he room and saw a door with the words "Observatory" above it and went over to it, He checked the door nob and found it was locked. "Hmm, there's probably a better telescope up there." he murmured to himself.

Looking over his shoulder at Delia, then back at the door, he pulled something out of his back pocket and began to fiddle with the door. Shortly after, he turned the nob and the door opened. "De, look, they have an observatory here. Let's check it out."

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia had zoned out for a moment or two, staring out the window at the blackened sky. She heard him speak, but it took her a moment to realize just what he was saying. When she slowly floated back down to earth, she looked to where he had gone to an open door labeled "Observatory". She raised her eyebrows, only a little surprised that this school even had the budget for such things. "Okay." Delia followed close behind him into the dark room, not really sure what to expect. "To be honest, I didn't really know there was an Observatory here."

Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image

Jac led the way up the steps and into a small circular room with bits of machinery about. "Oh yeah? I forget that you're knew here too." he said with a hushed laugh. He ran his hand along the wall until he found the light switch, flipping them on. The room lit up and Jac was impressed by what he saw. There was a large telescope that looked like it would barely fit inside his motel room. It's lenses bigger than any he had seen before, dwarfing both of them. He went up to it, and saw that the scope seemed to be retracted, then looked at the domed ceiling and saw that it was mechanized to open up to let the scope through when fully extended. "This is pretty awesome." He said, smiling.

Marina Elemento
The college I'm going to be going to has it's own little observatory, so I though why not this one >-<

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:47 am
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia's smile lingered stubbornly as she followed him up the steps and into the circular room. Her eyes first went to the domed ceiling above them and her mouth dropped open a little bit as she noticed all the highly expensive pieces of technology, and the telescope in the center. "Whoa," she breathed in astonishment, approaching the mechanism tentatively. "Maybe I should take Astronomy from now on, huh." She laughed, having not realized how interesting it could indeed be. "How does it work?"

Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:08 am
User Image

Jac circled the telescope, looking at it, trying to figure out how it operated. "I don't know. I only had a small one when I was a kid. Nothing as intense or complicated as this." He answered her, looking over at her once finished inspecting the behemoth of a telescope.

A noise from the doorway made him jump and listen. There was a voice, but he couldn't make out what it was saying. Then there was another voice, "Hold on, the lights are on in the observatory. I thought I had locked up." Jac looked at Delia and put a finger to his lips, motioning her over to him as he crouched, lifting a table cloth over a desk up and pointing for her to get underneath. "Give me a moment Jim, I need to make sure nothing's been messed with. Students aren't supposed to be up there without supervision. Dean rules." The man sounded disappointed, like he would have liked students to be allowed in whenever.

Marina Elemento
Looks like your avi had a mishap with the Christmas lights!

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:01 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia moved closer to him, but just as the voices sounded from the other room she tensed. Her heart rate increased tenfold as she scurried over to where Jac had pointed to and crawled under the desk. As she sat down and pulled her knees up to her chest, she felt panic settle in the pit of her stomach and threaten to break through. She held it in though, pressing her lips together to keep herself from saying anything. Not once in her life had she gotten in trouble with a teacher, let alone for sneaking into a classroom after hours.

Kiyiya Sakura
Hehe yup! This is pretty much what I look like irl when I decorate with my mom xd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:20 pm
User Image

Jac crawled under the table with her, putting an arm around her and breathing slow and steadily, silent as a ghost. He was an expert at hiding, it was almost as if his heart quieted itself for the moment as well. A pair of loafers came into view as the professor came in and looked around. There was a beffuddled "Huh..." and the shoes turned back towards the door, "Must have left the light on by mistake. There's no one here." the lights went out with a tick of the switch and the sound of a door closing and locking was heard, the voices muffled as the went away.

Jac poked his head out of under the table, eyes adjusting to the darkness. He looked back as he stood, Reaching his hand down, "It's alright now, he's gone."

Marina Elemento
Lol, my family used to go all out with the lights, but ever since the divorce, Dads kind of grown a bit Bah Humbug. He's not that bad, just a little bitter. And I don't think mom has decorated in a while either, but I wouldn't know. We're not that close. I wish we were, but our rift is starting to mend. It helps that I work where she does! Lol

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:25 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia was amazed by how silent Jac could be; the only thing that assured her that he was still there was his arm being securely around her. When the lights went out, she relaxed only a little bit, but at the sound of the door being locked her back tensed again. She sat in the shadows for a moment, staring at the blank darkness and allowing her eyes to readjust. She could make out the outline of his hand and took it gratefully, slowly rising to her feet. The thumping of her own heart was loud in her ears, but she was glad they hadn't gotten caught. The panic in her gut slowly slid back and settled as she exhaled. "That was close," she said quietly, peering around the dark room. She could just barely make out his face and the outline of the telescope in the darkness.

Kiyiya Sakura
Aww... :/ well that's good that your rift is on the mend.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:08 pm
User Image

"Heh, yeah. Livin' on the edge a bit aren't we." he said with a quiet laugh. "What say you we get out of here and wait till we actually have the class to come in here again?" He suggested, not really caring about getting into trouble, but knowing she did. He did not want to get her in trouble and possibly ruin her college life by getting her expelled or marked on her permanent record... if that was still a thing.

He kept her hand in his as he carefully led the way back down the steps in the dim light, letting go when they reached the bottom. He put his ear to the door and listened, making sure it was safe to exit, then he stooped and dug out that little box he always kept in his back pocket. He set work on the door, it taking only seconds linger than before due to the lack of light. There was a click and Jac tried the handle. It turned as if he had used a key. "There we go," He whispered, then poked his head out to make doubly sure there was no one to witness their sneaky exit.

Marina Elemento
But when I am living in Washington, MY HOUSE WILL BE DECKED THE FREAK OUT!

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia felt her face grow warm, still slightly apprehensive as she looked around in the dark. "Alright," she said with a laugh, knowing full well that he probably didn't care if they caught. And after all, he didn't have anything to worry about, considering he was so good at hiding in the first place. But even so, that very fact worried her even more.

She watched in mild interest and amazement as he picked the lock. "Where'd you learn how to do that?" she asked half jokingly in a hushed tone, watching the dim light of the halls trickle into the room as the door opened.

Kiyiya Sakura
YAY!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:49 am
User Image

Jac smiled and looked back at Delia at her inquiry, "Oh, you pick up a few things when you skip school more often than you attend." He said smiling but slightly ashamed, though he didn't know why admitting such things to her made him feel ashamed. He didn't care what people thought, and he had never regretted dropping out of school before.

He closed the door behind her after locking it again and led the way out of the classroom. At the door, he poked his head out again to make sure the hall was empty and then stepped out. "Shall we continue the tour or call it a day?" He asked, honestly fine with either one.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:50 am
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia looked at him hesitantly for a moment, the look in his eyes a new one she hadn't seen before. It was quick though, and dissipated along with the darkness from the light the swept into the room when the door was opened. She followed close behind him and shut the door behind them as they were back in the shadowy corridor. At his question, she shrugged, then thought for a moment. "Actually... there is one more thing I'd like to show you," she replied, tugging him alongside her as she led the way through hallways once more.

The two practically had to walk to the other side of the school, but it was worth it, because when they got there it was still open, as it was every night. It was a greenhouse that went out into a garden, which was still full and lush with greenery and other assorted flowers. It was like being in the rain forest, walking through tall patched of leaves and hearing the hushed noises of dripping water from plant stems.

Kiyiya Sakura
I'm so sorry for taking so long to reply!

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games