Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:01 pm
~คภєภєคร tђє ςђเl๔~

User Image

Whispering....Memories....is it t๏๔คץ?
ששรรร Aneneas was still fast asleep, but he woke up when he was picked up, rubbing his eyes. He looked up, before paling and looking around. "I am hungry..." he said.

Flashes of color...cities falling...or is it ץєรtєг๔คץ?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:00 am
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn sighs and pats his head smiling she had a soft spot for the kid,"Hey why don't you drink alittle of my blood it might taste better than purebloods cause i was once human but then again I don't know", she shruggs,"Just drink alittle til we find a human which is what the next town kitsune? that one back there is destoryed we wont find anything but death...", she frowns,"We need to steer clear away from that person... whom ever it is...", she looked back in the far distance to the burning village,"Bless the souls who parished this day..", she pats Aneneas's back gently sighing in the process.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:26 am
kitsune silently runs towards a far away and much safer village one with with a medic center if needed and she sighs and growls to her self wishing she could help the humans more.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:49 pm
Arianna looks at them"Find a village, I need blood badly and I will not take any of your bloods"She closed her eyes.She changes her body into a little black fox which helped in fighting the hunger she was feeling.

Craven laughs as he looks at her"I wasn't ruining your fun lass,there is alot about me that I don't tell. Only Jonathan knows must of what I do since I turned him"He moves to were a body laid.He kneels down and pulls out a dagger he carves out the heart.He lift it out and sank his fangs in taking the blood from the heart.He closed his eyes. He remembered a time back when he was human when he would drink the blood from the heart of his enemies before that enemies family before he killed them to.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:06 pm
kitsune runs faster and slows down as she makes it to the village walls.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 pm
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow watched him through slitted eyes,"You are a warrior?", she asks a smile graces her lips,"I was a warrior once myself..", she brushes the blood hair from her face as her blood red eyes go back to a different time,"Yes men tried to kill me hundreds of time I was a great warrior..", she hissses in frustration,"But that bloody day vampires got ahold of us most likely purebloods... and they tried to devour us..", her eyes were lit by the fire of the village as she retold her turning,"If it weren't for my blade I would have been a drained human.. and I would be nothing now...", she blinks rapidly clearing her head from the haunts of her past she turns around and walks away,"I care not what you do as long as I can have my fun", she states walking off to find a stream to wade in.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:51 am
Kitsune pads up to the gate house and the guards smile and let every one through. Be on the look out boys rogue vampires are on their way. Kitsunes accent changes to a Scottish one.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:59 am
Craven looks her over"Why not join my team. We could have fun.And I wont stop you from killing save for a pure blood and a fox wench.They are mine and Jonathan"He turns"Have fun lady warrior"He started to walk off to find the pure blood.

Arianna looks at her then jumps away from Kitsune.She ran to find a strong human to feed from.She took human form.Once she found a human she enchants him and lowers her head to feed.She took only enough to make the human seem drunk.She licks the pinpricks healing them.SHe set the man down.She closes her eyes for a moment.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:10 pm
kitsunes soft chuckles could be heard as the village children tackle and hug her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:52 pm
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow listend to him carefully before he walked off, she found a stream eventually stripping of her blood garments and wading out into its follwing stream,"Hmm...", she medidated, a smirk crossing her lips,"Have all the fun I want and not have to deal with anything maybe a little companion ship isn't so bad..", she says smiling,"I will take his offer on one condition..". She dunks under the water letting the coldness flow throug her hair as she lay deep in the bed of the stream,'No one shall control me..', her mind rings out.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:12 pm
After Arianna fed and was stronger she came back to them.She strokes aneneas hair"Are you okay little one?"

Craven waited near a ruin.He sharped his sword smirking. He didn't control his men well some he did but Jonathan he let have more freedom so long as he doesn't fail him.Once his sword was sharpened he sheath it"Time to seek that damn pureblood.I want her blood"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:22 pm
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow finally cleaned up then with a waves of her hand she let a twirling wind carry her in the air she flew high as the strong wind took her to an old ruin to where craven was she lands heavily on the earth she walks over a smile crossing her lips,"I believe it has been many years since I last had companions I will go along for the fun but Do give me damn orders", she hints aggressively, she circles him eyeing him as she walked around,"I will stay out of your business as long as you stay out of mine...", she replied sweetly.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:35 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn looked over at Arianna,"He is a good kid but he is very thirsty", she frowned,"He needs blood and so do I..", she climbs off of kitsune's back and states,"Im off to find something to drink..", she licks her lisp aggressively,"I am very thirsty". Anwyn walks through the town she listens to the town of city life, she then walks past an alley very close as a man grabs her from behind and pulls her in she struggles abit to see his inentions as she puts a pistol to her head,"Ssshh pretty lady now give me your money...", he feels around her dress hoping to find a small purse somewhere, Anwyn remains perfectly calm til his distraction brought him to her body then with lightening fast speed she knocked the gun out of his head grabbed his throat and covered his mouth,"I'm glad I met a b*****d like you", she smiled, and sank her teeth into his neck shoving her ffist down his throat so he couldn't scream and drained him nearly dry, she left the dead man in the alley, and walks back to Arianna, Kitsune, and Aneneas.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:27 pm
Kitsune becomes her 21 year old "male" trap form and she ties her hair back in a samurai like poneytail.gotta love being a trap at times....  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:53 am
Craven looks at her"Like I said before, so long as you leave the pure blood wench with long black hair and the stupid fox wench that looks like a male alone we will get a long fine unless you betray me. The others you can have.There is a boy vampire you may like.He seem precious to the pure blood."he smirks then moves"Lets go then"He walks off.

Arianna nods then picks Aneneas up"Go ahead and bit me little one.I offer you my blood my sweet little one"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games