Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:01 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He shook his head. "Nope. I should be finished by 8, since I'm only recording my new solo song for the album. But if you're busy, we can just go out another night." With a small smile, Lock reached up to his left ear and started putting back in his earrings, not bothering to search for a mirror. "Besides, I've heard about that murder. Chief asked me to look into it with you, but I've been so caught up lately, I had to decline. Can you ask that little secretary to take notes for me?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Will do." Fredrich nodded after buttoning the last bit of his coat. He strode over to Lock and leaned over, kissing his forehead lightly, then turned back to the door. "I'll at least call you later." he promised and opened the door. "Now let's go. I'm sure your landlord's worried."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:19 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Feel free," he said, walking out the door and wrapping his arms around himself. At the landlord bit, he laughed and shook his head. "That old coot? He's probably praying that I've driven off a cliff. Again."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich laughed himself, his deep voice echoing through the halls as they walked down. After a while they reached his car, and it took less than five minutes for him to reach Lock's apartment. The detective said his goodbye to Lock and gave him a swift kiss before driving off to work.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:28 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock waved goodbye, turning and walking into the building. He set to work getting dressed again, this time in his Sang-Min garb. Grabbing his phone, he sent a short text to Fredrich, then walked through to Seoul and greeted his new crowd. "That's right, the fun has arrived!" he laughed, as excited as ever.

Meanwhile, Fredrich's phone buzzed with a text from Lock. "See you on the other side!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:40 pm
Mayah Playah
Can you time skip to him being at his recording thing on the next day?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Unlike the 'fun' Lock was having, Fredrich was behind his desk, tirelessly filling out paperwork over criminals and felons. Every other hour he would receive a call about a crime and would have to go over to take care of it. Nothing he wasn't used to, but definitely exhausting, especially since all his energy went into Lock last night.
By the ten, Fredrich had finally returned. He sighed and hung his jacket then wiped his face with his gloved hand. After showering and dressing into his sleeping clothes, he glanced out the window to where Lock's own new home was. A visit for lunch. He certainly wouldn't mind it, but if his work didn't get in the way...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:02 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

The next day, Lock was standing in the recording booth, arms crossed and hip cocked. Just hours ago, he had left his spare key taped to Fredrich's front door, along with instructions with how to use it in case he wanted to come. He wore one of his favorite outfits, which consisted of his usual white hat, a thin light green shirt, a black blazer, white jeans, and shoes. He looked like the Sang-Min he always did in South Korea, but there was something different this time. He looked like he was trying more, like he wanted to impress someone. Like... like he was expecting someone.
With a sigh, Lock slipped his sunglasses off of his face, folding them and tucking them into his collar. "You want me to re-sing all of that?" he asked in Korean to the producer. Once he saw that nod, he let out yet another sigh and waited for the playback.
"Param-kyori cha-ngeu-heun-teul-go
Nae kiman-han cha-gun naye bang wi-ro
Arum-taun-ke pyul-bit-durun
Kaduk chae-wo-chuneyo
Sel-su-obshi manhunt pyul-tu-reun
Ji-chyo-in-nun na-reul oru-man-chimyo
Nae mam-soge katok tamun
Nun-mul tak-ka shu-neyo
Man-hyi apa-ha-ji-ma
Nal kkung anun-chae
Tado-kyojumyo chal-jara
Wero-hae ju-neyo
Goshi mo-thal man-kum
Hime gyowa apa-wado
Nun-muri a-peul kar-yowado
Gatchi-mothan nae sarang apedo
Na usul-lae-yu
Cham-shira-do gyote
Haeng-bo-khaet-don giok-turul
Ga-sume gan-ji-khal-kkeyo
Tunune sunoh-a-jin
Cho pyol-deul-cho-rom yongwonhi
Kkumul kku-deut taka-uneyo
Yu-nu-nhi-do balkun naye byol hana
Nunbu-shi-mi panjja-gimyo
Okkae-wiro naer-yo-wa
Jakku sulpo-hajima
Son kkong chabun-chae
Nal manchyo-jumyo
Tta-seu-hi nal kamssa-shu-neyo
Goshi mo-thal man-kum
Hime gyowa apa-wado
Nun-muri a-peul kar-yowado
Gatchi-mothan nae sarang apedo
Na usul-lae-yu
Cham-shira-do gyote
Haeng-bo-khaet-don giok-turul
Ga-seum-soge gan-chikhal-kke-yo
Tunune sunoh-ajin
Cho pyol-deul-chorom ooohhhh
Na onul-manun anu-royu
Nun-muri kadokchowado
Chogi cho byol-deul-chorom
Na u-seul-lae-yo ooohhhh
Haeng-bokhaet-don giok-modu
Ga-sume gan-ji-khal-kkeyo
Tunune sunoh-a-jin
Cho pyon-deul-cho-rom
Yongwonhi.
"
Once the song was over, he welcomed the smile that meant me he did well, then started out of the recording booth. Grabbing a water bottle, the teen swigged enough to cool himself, then took out his cell phone, checking the time (and for texts).

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:14 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Moments after Lock's break, a commotion could be heard down the hallway. Had Lock looked down to see, he would notice a small group gathering around a tall figure. Even the blind could tell who it was.
"I am here... for visit." a deep voice struggled to speak in Korean. Fredrich cursed slightly under his breath, scolding himself for not brushing up on his languages earlier. He glowered at a few people that yelled at him to move and leave, and soon enough, having run out of patience, he pulled out his badge and showed it to them. "Police work! International!" he yelled, causing a few to step back.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:25 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Hearing a gathering of noise, the pop star strode out into the hallway, upset that his break was disturbed. "What the Hell is going on out here?" he shouted in Korean, pushing through the people. Upon seeing Fredrich face to face, the blonde suddenly smiled, crossed his arms and shook his head. "Is the badge really necessary?" he laughed, speaking in English once again. Reaching out, he took Fredrich by the arm and quickly ordering a producer in Korean. She nodded and started to herd the crowd out, soon leaving them alone in the hallway. "Come on, I want to show you something," he said, gently tugging the taller male towards the recording studio.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich, like the others, turned his head when Lock yelled. He frowned when he was caught and watched the entire group dissemble in a matter of seconds. "Er..." was his only reply as he was forced to follow the smaller male. He glanced down at a boxed lunch he had made for Lock. He felt rather silly carrying this around when Lock could eat whatever he wanted with the staff taking his orders, but... Call it mushy, but he wanted to surprise him with some home-cooked meals.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:58 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock led the Austrian giant into the recording studio, closing the door behind them to keep out the others. "Welcome to my home away from home!" he proclaimed, leaning on the sound table and looking up at him. "This is where I spend most of my da- Hey, is that a boxed lunch?" Lock's attention was easily caught by the box, and he eagerly came closer to examine it. "I've never seen one in real life. Did you make it?" he asked, tilting his head in wonder. His own mother had never bothered to make him lunch, and while he had many fans, none of them ever made him one. He'd always wanted one, though. Of course, anything was better than the junk he was told to eat by the producers, but this was genuinely fantastic! A thought occurred to him, and he smiled up at Fredrich. "Did... Did you make it for me?" he asked, one slender finger touching his own bottom lip.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:23 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The detective was looking around when Lock inquired about the box, making him tense up. "Uh, n-no... No, er..." He cleared his throat and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, nervously shifting his gaze. "I... saw this at a store on my way here, so I decided to pick it up for you." He glanced at the box then handed it to Lock, a hint of nervousness peeking through his usually composed and intimidating expression. "I haven't tried it myself, so tell me how it tastes." he said.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:30 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Taking the box, Lock forgot himself and bowed in thanks. Catching himself mid-bow, he cleared his throat and stood upright, moving to sit on a stool. He opened the box, eyes widening in excitement as he took in the sight of the food. "Oh, it looks delicious!" he praised, reaching over to the raised table to grab his utensils that had just been delivered for lunch. Taking out the sticks, he carefully picked up a morsel, bringing it to his mouth and smiling at the taste. "Mm, it's so good~" he purred after swallowing, picking up another piece. "Here, try it!" he said, walking closer to Fredrich and holding up the piece.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:39 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

A smile spread across Fredrich's face as he saw how much Lock liked the dish. He wallowed in a little pride before being offered a bite. Looking at the bite, he looked back at the star and shook his head. "It's okay, I already ate." he said with a light shake of his head.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:49 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"If you're sure," he said, happily eating the piece and sitting back down. Suddenly, a thought occurred to him, and he set the food on the table. "Oh, I almost forgot! I wanted to show you what I recorded today." He grazed his fingers across the board, looking for the recording. When he finally found it, he pressed play and smiled. "It's called 'Byul', which means star. A friend of mine sang it a while back and we decided to recycle it." Lock's singing could soon be heard with the slow music, his tone sweet and tender, rising and falling with the music. As the music played, the Korean sat back down, continuing to eat his food, his eyes trained on Fredrich to see if he liked it.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games