Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:55 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"What was your mother like?" he asked suddenly, his hand creeping up to capture a lock of Darrell's hair. Fingers toyed with the soft strands, his breathing getting fainter.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"She was relatively nice, but proud, just like father. That's one of the reasons they got along. She was one of the many daughters of the leading devil back then, and she had a crush on my father, so my grandfather forced them into an arranged marriage. My father, of course, was against it, but my grandfather wouldn't even consider a divorce unless children were made. So there was me, but in that time Father and Mother got along, and fell in love. That led to Gus and Meg. Soon after, Mr. Byko came into office, and my mother had to leave our father. She's very nice, but there are times when she's very angry that..." His shudder finished his sentence.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:04 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben winced as Darrell said that they were in love, then closed his eyes once again. "Is she still alive? Are... are they still in love?" he asked quietly.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"Yes, but she's already married to someone else." Darrell explained. "She and Father are more acquaintances now. Why?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:12 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"No reason, just curious," he answered, breathing softly and more smoothly now. "My mother still hasn't forgotten my father like she's told continuously to do. But it makes sense, according to what Arwen said about them when they were together. She said that all the stars in the sky and that silly old moon couldn't outshine their love for each other, and that even when they were angrier than what was normal at each other, they still loved each other so obviously. I really hope I fall in love like that one day." He chuckled suddenly, shaking his head slowly. "Although, in this day and age, who has time for love?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Darrell hesitated when he heard Ben long for love. He had to admit, he always wanted a relationship like that, too. He had only seen his parents together a handful of times, but he could sense the warmth in their smiles and tenderness in their eyes. He wanted that, and, strangely enough, he could feel as though he felt that way towards Ben, whether he was a man or a woman. But...
"I... am sure you'll find the right girl for you." Darrell assured, hiding the pain he felt from that fact. It confused him as to why he was so disheartened by the fact that Ben was interested in women. He should be interested in women himself, and yet his mind just kept drifting to this boy. Why? Why?!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:28 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Suddenly exhausted, Benjamin didn't even bother to censor his words. "I don't think I really want a girl," he confessed. "For the longest time, I thought I did, but now that I've had women, I don't really want them. I think... I think I like men more." He chuckled softly, shaking his head. "Weird, isn't it? My father's only son, and I won't be carrying on the family name. He would be so angry."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Darrell grew frigid for a moment. Men. Ben... liked men? "I-I see." he said and took a moment to clear his throat, trying very hard to maintain his calm composure. "I don't think it's weird at all. Love comes in many forms." He thought for a while about how to word his next phrase. "Is there... anyone you're interested in at the moment?" he asked in a softer than usual tone.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:11 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin almost blurted out what he was thinking, but managed to catch himself just in time. "Not really," he said, still twirling his fingers around Darrell's lock of hair. "Why do you ask?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"Oh, umm, no reason." Darrell murmured, feeling a pang of disappointment for a second. "I just... Umm, I was curious." He suddenly felt stupid. Of course Ben wouldn't hold any attraction to him, they barely spoke to each other!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:33 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Do you like boys too, Darrell?" he suddenly asked, snuggling further into the man's chest. He didn't know why he asked it, but he couldn't help it.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Darrell blushed at Ben's sudden question and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose nervously. "Umm... I'm attracted to a few, so I suppose so." he answered in a slightly shaky voice.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:32 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He smiled softly. "Good. I'm not alone. Let's like boys together, okay, Darrell?" he suggested, timid voice just barely above a whisper.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:24 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

He chuckled, albeit nervously. "I hardly think we should, considering that we're both male." he pointed out.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:47 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"All the more reason to like them together," he said, smiling. "That way, you can protect me from the big ones, and I can protect you from the little ones. Please, Darrell?"

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games