Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:28 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi dodged the bucket. And Naruto's teasing punch to the arm. She yawned and very cutely rubbed and eye. She really needed to sleep or she'd get into her violent phase of her exhaustion and only Thomas had gotten out of that phase alive. "Is it bedtime yet?" She asked him, turning out. She stared at him and burst into laughter. Poor Tom.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:02 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas sighed, glaring up at the now empty porch. "Damn it," he grumbled, shaking his head as he rolled his eyes. "Let's just get inside so I can dry off and get some damn sleep," he sighed. Hinata laughed as well before she pressed her palm to the gate beyond the Hyuuga Compound before the gates opened. "You can have whichever room you want, short of the master bedroom," she said with a giggle as she glanced at Naruto with a look that seemed innocent. Thomas sighed before he cocked an eyebrow, noting how Hinata was looking at Naruto. "Girl, wait for the wedding before you jump him," he said bluntly, amused when Hinata's head snapped around to meet his eyes as she blushed deeply, looking startled.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled softly. "Yes, I'm rather tired. Let's find somewhere to sleep." She bowed and went to find an empty room to spend the night in. She was too tired to care if anyone was in it.

Naruto grinned and followed Hinata to their room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:21 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas exhaled a chuckle as he did the same as Naomi, though he knew it would surprise Naomi when he scooped her up into his arms bridal style and carried her to a nearby room before settling her onto the bed. He didn't even realize that though he still smelled like that laundry water, his clothes had dried and were unwrinkled due to the self-cleaning seals in them. Hinata was still blushing as Thomas and Naomi walked away to find a bedroom. Thomas exhaled as he noted the attached bathroom, strongly considering taking a shower. "I don't know if Danzō Shimura is still alive; if he is, we need to be wary as he'd certainly try to 'recruit' us," he said quietly. If they really thought about it, they had no idea if it was before or after the Fourth War, though presumably it was likely after, he guessed, due to Sasuke's presence... unless the retrieval mission succeeded, which he couldn't be sure of. He straightened as he spoke, half turning away as he was strongly considering asking Naomi to take a shower with him... but felt it was too... intimate to really ask.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:03 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin.

Naomi knew it was after, she didn't know how she knew. But she did. Call it instinct but she knew, she giggled a little and clung to him when he picked her up. He always had a way of knowing that she was tired, or in pain or something like that. "I'll kill him if he tries." She replied to his statement when he set her down. "However, I could use a shower, you don't mind if I join you? Right?" Unlike him, she wasn't shy, he'd know that being her best friend, a lot of the time she got dressed while he was still in her room. As long as he stayed out of her second dresser draw she didn't care if he snooped either. Though she liked how when she said things it would make his cheeks very, very lightly pinken. It made her heart pound. "I'll go set it up." Then she got off the bed and walked to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:21 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas blushed as Naomi beat him to the punch as she rose and walked into the bathroom. "Not really, though sometimes I wonder if you aren't related to Ino when you do that," he sighed as he ran his hands through his damp hair as he tried to act like he hadn't been thinking of precisely what she'd suggested. He snorted slightly, remembering that summer four years before when Naomi had tried to bleach her hair blond, although it had ended up a deep golden bronze with bright golden yellow streaks. He sighed, remembering how a lot of the 'otaku obsessed' students would always yell "Don't get her mad, she'll go Super on us!!" in a rather stupid joke... though someone had after a while, and it hadn't been Naomi.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:30 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi giggled at Thomas' reaction. Just like normal. She stripped right down. Like normal and stuck out her tongue at him. She remembered one time when she'd died her hair someone made that comment and she punched their lights out. It took Thomas all his might to stop her from killing the kid. Though thinking back a good grope would have calmed her. But he wasn't to know that, not being her boyfriend, just being her bestie. She'd have to work on that one. "Do what? Be myself?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:58 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas cocked an eyebrow as a slight smirk crossed his lips as he followed her example, but walked slowly towards her while stripping down. "I would say 'quit being so adorable and beautiful', but you can't really help that, can ya? Maybe it's a good thing that it was a rather quiet day here, since I have a feeling it's likely we may know what terrified a certain Uchiha soon," he sighed, referring to Itachi's greatest fear: fangirls, or in Naomi's case, the more feared fanboys. He paused, cocking his head thoughtfully at the shower which was building steam. "As it is, you look quite beautiful, though I doubt I do," he said with a sigh, ignoring the fact that he'd had quite a few admirers in school, including two thirds of the cheerleading squads.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:08 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || Mayhaps Naruto and Hinata should set up Thomas and Nay, cause Hinata sees through Naomi's attempts to hide her feelings.

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled softly and kissed his cheek. "You're adorable." She replied. Like always pretending that he was just being nice. Not hoping that he was being truthful. There were so many things she wanted to do but she was afraid of his reaction, she never rebound from a relationship. She just locked herself away until she was normal again. But she knew Thomas wouldn't let her lock herself away again. He was a good friend. Dense to her feelings for him, but good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:38 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || It's possible, even likely.

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas tilted his head before he took a deep breath. "Let's do this. I don't mind if you want to wash my back... or anything else you wish as well. I have a feeling this may become quite common," he said with a mingled teasing-playful tone. He didn't say it, but he was very attracted to Naomi although he tried to pass it off to himself and her as a close fondness. He glanced over his shoulder at Naomi, keeping his eyes on her face and shoulders only though he really wanted to look at all of her beauty.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:53 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || razz .

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled softly and washed his back. "You can wash mine too if you like." She replied taking her time with his back. No one but him had ever seen her naked. The scars she knew he'd seen that day the girls in Highschool stole her clothes, she thought made him cry. She wasn't so sure but he treated her strangely ever since. And the girls never bothered her again either. So she wasn't shy about showing him her body. Not one bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:03 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || It's possible, even likely.

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas groaned slightly as he felt tight muscles tense before relaxing. He sighed softly, feeling Naomi's hands and fingers sliding over his skin. He knew most students in their former home and school had assumed that something was often between him and Naomi since there had been a couple times that other girls had walked in on them doing what they were doing right now. One girl had actually wanted to join them, but they'd refused, while the other girl who had happened to be on the cheerleading squad, had fainted from shock. A slight chuckle escaped him at the memory, though it had been highly fortunate that the cheerleader in question hadn't told anyone about her 'discovery'. "Funny how people, at first glance, would assume we aren't comfortable around each other," he murmured. He inhaled sharply as he felt her fingers pressing on a knotted muscle before it relaxed under Naomi's firm yet gentle touch. He shivered slightly, and not because of the hot water streaming over them and how gentle Naomi could be.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:32 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi was remembering the last time they'd been caught. It was by a guy from the football team, who at the time was crushing on her. He tried to spread rumours but she knew Thomas has crushed them before anyone thought too much on them. But she liked having company in the shower. It kept her family from barging in. Damnit thinking about that made her shudder. "They're very silly." She replied trying not to sound too distressed. "We are very comfortable around each other."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:24 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas exhaled before a snort of laughter escaped him. "I still remember how I'd reacted the first time you'd suggested doing this... but now, thinking of how screwed up both your family acted and how stupid my father acted the rare times he was even home..." he muttered, well aware she knew that the rare times his father had been home after his mother's passing made Tsunade's taste for saké look like the Bonneville Salt Flats during a rain shower compared to the Pacific Ocean. "Now... I'll admit, it feels odd showering without you, Jù-híme," he said softly. He was sure his father was either in some hospital with cirrhosis or dead somewhere, not that it made a difference either way.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:31 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled softly and continued to wash his back, up to his shoulders and down to his hips and back. "Same here, when my parents grounded me, I didn't feel safe showering without you so I still sneaked out of home to shower. You thought I was weird." She blushed. "I was wondering when you stopped thinking it weird of me."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games