Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:30 pm
[Room N >>> L]

When Faleen's voice came through his dex Aulus shoved his torch into a pocket and raised his own to address the party. "Copy that. I still want to check the training rooms but we can do that on our way back if the keycard does work for the lift, assuming wherever the lift takes us is a dead end that we'll have to double back from.... Wait. Assuming. No." No assuming, damnit Aulus! "We need to check the rest of the floor before we do anything else I think, we still haven't found whoever was on the stairs and the pokemon haven't alerted us. They must have gone towards the training area."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:32 pm
[Room P to N to L]
Lex watched the pokemon attack the door and when it refused to budge, tucked the jeans under an arm and motioned his pair to follow him. He headed to the hallway to meet up with everyone else and to plan their next move. And it seemed they were moving on to the hallway. Lex followed them to the room and waved to his Ariados and Crobat.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:37 pm
[Room P >> N]

Tama whistled when the attack did nothing to the door, shaking his head. With that, he recalled the two fire types and headed back to where everyone else was returning to. "These doors are crazy... what could they be hiding in there?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:39 pm
[Room O >> Room L]

"It's kind of weird, though," Hayes mused, sending a brief text - Done here, heading back. - as they made their way back to the hallway. "Trash the place but leave the keys out?"

After that tree-created spot of sunlight, the halls seemed darker than before.

Rocket Agent Hayes

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:41 pm
[walking to l]

Kailee glanced to the reply from Tambrey. She shot the foloowing message back and then headed out of the room with Hayes and Faleen.

Probably the better idea.

She slipped the card in her pocket for safe keeping unless one of the agents wanted to take it. She glanced to the dent in the door as she passed on her way back. She was curious what could be in there... but if a speeding larion couldnt open it... her Emboar wasnt gonna either... But she had boo so if they needed her help then she could later on.

She met up with the others in the Hall (L) She smiled as boo re-appeared pretty much to say nothing was up. "So... Training first or should we try..." She pulled the card moving toward the elevator curiously looking for where to swipe a card.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:42 pm
(Room O to Room L)

"Take what they need." Faleen replied to Hayes "And I don't suspect they considered that Eris, or so I suspect, would be needing the keys anymore."
It made as much sense as any really.  

Rocket Agent Faleen

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:43 pm
Room P to N to L

"They are some pretty impressive doors... I don't think Ella hurt herself too much, but still, that can't have been a nice discovery for her..." Tambrey mused as she walked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:44 pm
Heading to L

Once again, joining everyone, he headed back out to L. Once there, he went over to the odd keystone by the door. "Hey Hexus, any luck?" He asked, patting the stone before the Pokemon phased back to visibility.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:44 pm
[L]

Seeing the group of humans return Char gave a soft rumble and bowed his head.

Tortie remained on the stairs, lurking.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:46 pm
[L]
Spins waved a foreleg, relaxing on the wall just above the elevator. No one had showed up here.

Howlback chattered quite a chchchc sound of negative and opened and closed her wings, stretching. Nothing had been around here.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:48 pm
(elevator door)

"I still say we hold off on the Training room for a bit longer." Faleen voiced her opinion. "I'm much more interested in finding out if this card works."

She made a gesture to Kailee to come over to the Elevator to try and see if it worked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:49 pm
[L]

"Mmh." Aulus frowned, looking off towards the training area... they could come back dead end or no. "Alright, I'll leave Tortie here as a guard and I think we should leave a couple of others too," he said after a brief pause. "Char, you're back with me though." Whatever was beyond that lift was probably more important than what was in the training room.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:51 pm
[elevator door]

Kailee nodded and moved to Faleen. She found the right place where she was to swipe the card. And she produced it and did just that. But in her nervousness under pressure she passed the card through arrow up. She flushed realizing her error and then swiped it through correctly waiting to see if something magical would happen.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:53 pm
Once the keycard was (correctly) swiped through the cardreader beside the elevator, its doors slid open with a soft ding, revealing a spacious, well-designed interior with a carpeted floor and fully functioning lights. It was so spacious, in fact, that it could easily fit the entire group of Rockets and then some. The doors remained open for some time, waiting patiently for everyone to enter.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm
Room L

"Treestar," Tambrey addressed the grass type, crouching to speak to the Bayleef "Stay here a bit longer okay? Guard duty is still very important..."

Treestar looked a little disappointed, but performed a move with his leaf that was some interpretation of a salute.

A crackling noise announced that Gauntlet had reappeared from somewhere.
"Oh. Welcome back." Tambrey greeted the ghost with a little bit of a frown; could have used him around a moment ago.
"Do -not- possess the lift; we need it."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games