Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:17 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin was irritated to the point where it was giving her a headache. The loudest thing she could think of to slam her fist on was the Kage's desk, and she did just that. Gin wasn't much of a person to attract attention to herself, but what she said needed to be heard. "You guys are all so damn hasty ! You don't need 89 people to go somewhere to find clues or to stake someone out... To many people leaving leaves the damn village wide open to do whatever to it." Though Gin was angry she kept a level dark tone to show her seriousness. "As if clones will survive everything... What if it's hit then poof... Gone then continue attacking. If anything clones will go there and the real stay here." Gin fixed her mask that was on her face and put her hoodie up. She closed her eyes and went back to leaning on the wall, waiting to hear everyone's remarks.

Chakra: 195
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:30 pm
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Jinton] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand straight up right before his shoulder was grasped by Shikayuki causing him to wince in pain. When she finished her scoulding he would turn and give a nervous smile before replying. Shikayuki well you see I was already plannin' on headin' to the hospital before I left if I haf permission, but I believe I should head there now. And you Gin was it my shadow clones are more then capable of defendin' themselves as you saw with how they all worked together to take you down, but sadly I must admit you are right I will return to my post in a minute or two after my checkup. As he said that he winced in pain again and knew he needed to get to the hospital quick. With a quick handsign a new clone appeared, this one out of the very air in the room, and he headed out the door to the hospital hopefully with Shikayuki behind him. The cl9ne would stay in the room to report to Michael when he returned. 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [250/250] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Cappey-San

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:56 pm
IrIshInjun95

The Chilling Autumn Rains

User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 6 // Strength 7//xxxx

Shikayumi sighed at the response of her friends. Both doing their best to create excuses as to why they were ducking the hospital visit. She found it quite humorous, and nostalgic. "Alright, lets get you two taken care of." Following Michael outside, Shikayumi tugged on Hiruma's shoulder; forcing him to follow.

As the three moved outside the Hokage's office, Shikayumi gestured towards a lobby bench. "We don't have a whole lot of time, so this will just have to do. Sit down, and remove your shirt." As her patients prepared for their treatment, Shikayumi would begin prepping her healing technique. Her hands would begin to pulsate with a vibrant green aura as she began the rejuvenating process for her team.

She started with Hiruma, the smart a** of the three. His back had was riddled with bruises, with a few minor scuffs here and there. She would hover her hands across his shoulders as the the rejuvenation process would slowly begin. "The mission in Shirota must have been a tough one." She thought out loud as she continued to focus on her work. Hiruma's body felt famished of chalkra, he must have been feeling the pressure in Shirota. The warm glow of her hands moved down Hiruma's back as she continued the healing process. "You wouldn't get so beaten up if you invited e on your missions." She said joking, sneaking pot shots in on her friend whenever she could get the chance.

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

[~ ]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

160/165

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:35 am
User ImageUser Image
⇝C H A K R A: 350/350 xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxKonohagakure Sannin

............The young Sannin male let himself get dragged out by the Nara female and would sit as directed, wanting to cause as little of a scene as possible. With a slight grumble under his breath the shinobi did as told yet again and began the process of removing his top, and just let it fall to his sides around his waist before sitting a bit hunched forwards, elbows resting on his knees and hands clasped together, face down with his medium-ish length dark violet hair cascading around his face. It didn't take long before he could feel his muscles being massaged and repaired if need be under his skin and it felt all too relaxing. "It was more than to be expected to say the least.. Besides, if I invited you along.." Hiruma slowly sat up and turned around to face Shikayumi and proceeded to wrap his arms around her in a tight embrace, despite her hating to be touch if he recalled correctly, "What would I ever do if something happened to you..? I need you here where you will be safe, so after all is said and done, I have a reason to return home.." He let his words sink in before pulling back and offering the female before him a genuine kind and caring smile. Now, it was up to her, but she could take what he said two ways.

............-- "--" --

............-- "--" --

............-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
                                                                  Techniques Used:

Stats
                                                                  • Speed: 13
                                                                  • Strength: 10
                                                                  • Current bone strength: Diamond [Sannin]

Passives
                                                                  • [boxing//style] You can predict peoples movements to an extent [better than a normal person, but worse than someone with Sharingan].
                                                                  • [Shigure Souen] Shinjikazu - After being trained in both defense and attack the user eyes have become more prone to oncoming attacks and is able to react much quicker giving him insight in battle. He is also able to since someone killer intent and feel the force coming from it.
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT] Snake Vision: On command, Hiruma can switch his vision to see heat trails and thermal signatures.
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT] Constrictor's Body: Hiruma has exceptional muscle control and strength and is capable of restraining any size of opponent. [+1/+1]
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT] Vibration Sensitivity: The part of the body in direct contact with the ground is very sensitive to vibration; thus, a snake can sense other organisms approaching by detecting faint vibrations in the air and on the ground.
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT] Elongated Fangs: Hiruma can store Black Mamba poison inside his fangs that he can release into the bloodstream of his opponent's body when bitten. A single bite is capable of killing anywhere from 10-25 adults. The venom is a fast acting neurotoxin. Its bite delivers about 100–120 mg of venom, on average; however, it can deliver up to 400 mg. If the venom reaches a vein, 0.25 mg/kg is sufficient to kill a human in 50% of cases. The initial symptom of the bite is local pain in the bite area, although not as severe as snakes with hemotoxins. The victim then experiences a tingling sensation in the mouth and extremities, double vision, tunnel vision, severe confusion, fever, excessive salivation (including foaming of the mouth and nose) and pronounced ataxia (lack of muscle control). If the victim does not receive medical attention, symptoms rapidly progress to severe abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, pallor, shock, nephrotoxicity, cardio toxicity and paralysis. Eventually, the victim experiences convulsions, respiratory arrest, coma and then death. Without antivenin, the mortality rate is nearly 100%, among the highest of all venomous snakes. Depending on the nature of the bite, death can result at any time between 15 minutes and 3 hours. A-Rank Active to bite with generation poison.
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT] Snake's Tongue: Snakes use smell to track their prey. They smell by using their forked tongues to collect airborne particles, then passing them to the vomeronasal organ or Jacobson's organ in the mouth for examination.The fork in the tongue gives snakes a sort of directional sense of smell and taste simultaneously. They keep their tongues constantly in motion, sampling particles from the air, ground, and water, analyzing the chemicals found, and determining the presence of prey or predators in the local environment.
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT]
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT]
                                                                  • [CLAN] The user develops a bond with his/her reptilian companion. Through this bond, the user effectively increases their combat potential with their companion, as well as limits him/herself to only training that particular type of reptile.
                                                                  • [CLAN] Through careful thought and training with one's companion, the users has the ability to speak with any animal of the same species as his/her reptilian pet.
                                                                  • [BLOODLINE] Increase of one rank to bone techniques
                                                                  • [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
                                                                  • [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.
                                                                  • [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
                                                                  • [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.
                                                                  Cappey-San

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:54 am
IrIshInjun95

User Image

Michael felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand straight up right before his shoulder was grasped by Shikayuki causing him to wince in pain. When she finished her scoulding he would turn and give a nervous smile before replying. Shikayuki well you see I was already plannin' on headin' to the hospital before I left if I haf permission, but I believe I should head there now. And you Gin was it my shadow clones are more then capable of defendin' themselves as you saw with how they all worked together to take you down, but sadly I must admit you are right I will return to my post in a minute or two after my checkup. As he said that he winced in pain again and knew he needed to get to the hospital quick. With a quick handsign a new clone appeared, this one out of the very air in the room, and he headed out the door to the hospital hopefully with Shikayuki behind him. The cl9ne would stay in the room to report to Michael when he returned. 』™

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Cappey-San

(( Hey just to let you know, no one but Yumi and Haruko know of Gin's existence. Everyone else can only think of her being dead or imprisoned. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:46 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi would look over to Haruko as she spoke about her analysis of all the information she compiled. "I believe you are on the right track. I had a shinobi depart earlier towards the Demon Country to spy on our supposed allies. Unfortunately, she has not returned. Maybe, we should send more recon to that part of the north. And should something be found, we hit there in force. Kleine had said, that the shinobi were augmenting their powers. Maybe the source of that augmentation is there?" Yumi proposed as he looked amongst his fellow shinobi's for any of their suggestions.

His hazel eyes would then travel over to Lucifer when he spoke. If not lightly chuckling to the change in tone and demeanor as opposed to when the foreign shinobi was present. Upon hearing Lucifer's proposal, Yumi thought for a moment before nodding, "I shall... But I believe that the person that should accompany you should be the Raikage. It is her country, and if anyone, it should be her to solve the issues within it with our assistance." Yumi would give a soft smile, "We will try to help you reclaim you homeland. In any way possible."

Yumi would then look to both Michael and Arashi as his eyes hardened, "No..." Yumi said flatly before continuing with his reason why, a reason that most of the others had voiced. "For one, you both are still injured. For two.... Micheal...tell me... What is your position within the village? What is your position that I gave you, because I trusted in your abilities?" Yumi would pause to let him answer but most of the questions were admittedly rhetorical. "You need to be at the Gates. How many people have come into our village unchecked? Could you even tell me if I asked? Your mission... Your duty... is to protect our people from outside sources from infiltrating our home. Do let me down. I gave you that position because I trusted you could do the position well." Yumi said softly before looking to Lucifer, "As for who else will join, I choose my personal guard," Yumi said gesturing towards Gin, "To accompany both you and Toshiko. I would like her to gain more experience in the world." Yumi then would look to Gin, "Do well, and there may be promotional opportunities for you. Let us find the end to this incursion of individuals."

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

Passives:
Tank 'Classed': Through the hard training that they have gone through, and mastery of it, the master has an enormous body. Making physical attacks towards them [1.25] ranks lower. For every rank below the user at this level, it will decrease by a fifth.

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+1.25] ranks higher than their own.

Second Wind: The user's stamina has gotten to the point, that it is harder to make them fall down, and stay down. If the attacks are lethal (such as being stabbed or etc.) the user gets a moment of 'Second Wind' and feels more refreshed. [ Add 10 Chakra points upon taking a physical hit C-rank and higher.

Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Muramasa the Iniquitous

bentleyc

Black Fire Lords

-EM- Epic Muffin

Autokrator

Panthers7

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:16 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin looked towards Yumi. When she was saying that someone else needed to go she didn't mean herself. She was about to argue why she shouldn't go, but then she heard there might be a promotion. Key word that kept repeating in her mind was might. She kept her mouth shut and nodded to him. Thinking of it Gin was never a "team" member. She was always by herself so she had not worry about anyone else. She sighed to herself and waited for the others. To lead the way.

Chakra: 195
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:31 pm
IrIshInjun95

User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

Shikayumi was surprised to see this change of emotion in Hiruma. At first she couldn't tell if it was sarcasm, or true affection, but as he turned to wrap his arms around her waist it all became clear. It was a weird situation, to say the least, she never felt the embrace of someone outside her family, and truth be told she kinda liked it.However, she didn't really know how to react as she stalled out for a minute. As much as she secretly enjoyed it, she panicked; taking a very different route.

Her healing hands, which were most effective when hovering over the target, pressed down on Hiruma's shoulders as they projected an amplified feeling of fire and icy (essentially icy-hot on crack). This feeling would surely wake up Hiruma from his dream world as she pulled her hands back. "What do you think you're doing? Sneaking up on me like that!? Can't you see I'm trying to work here?! And what have I toold you about touching me!?" Fortunately for Hiruma, Shikayumi was done with his treatment as she turned to Michael.

"Alright Michael, you're next," Shikayumi had this crossed glare on her face; one that would tell Michael not to dare try and get fresh with her, or she may just left her hands rest on his back like an unattended iron. She noticed that Michael was in a much better condition than Hiruma was; he seemed almost unscratched. However, having to ensure that he was in top condition Shikayumi began to use her healing hands. As her hands got close to his back, she noticed a sharp connection with his chalkra; something she hadn;t felt in a long time. "Matatabi?" she muttered underneath her breath. The chalkra seemed so similar to that of her childhood friend, but she knew that this couldn't be Matatabi...so what was it?

[~ ]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

160/165

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Gūʀᴜ&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
[Kᴏɴᴏʜᴀ] | [Sᴀɴɴɪɴ] | [Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ] | [Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 11] | [Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: 9] | [ガッツ [Gᴀᴛᴛsᴜ]: 400] | [Ryo: 376,800]

↳↳............ Mitsutada rubbed at the back of his neck a little bit and let out a long deep sigh before standing and taking both Shikayumi and Michael by their arms and leading them down a hall or two and into a room that was often used for meetings and things of such. Closing the door behind them he walked over to the table in the center of the room and placed a hand to his chin, eyes staring down as if in deep thought about something. A moment or two passed and he shook his head and proceeded to clap his hands together before shrugging. "I'm sure you will have a question or two, but please bear with me." Mitsu turned to face towards Shika, "During the most recent mission to Shirota, some very unfortunate things happened. Despite my best efforts, things came to be ahead of schedule, and so I think it would be best to just go ahead and get it over with." The young shinobi turned his head to the male companion this time, "To further elaborate, on that last mission I was forced to resort to some tings that were suppose to be kept hidden. Not everyone from the mission was exposed to it, but it was to my squad, and I am certain it was put in the report."

↳↳............ Mitsu turned his gaze so he was looking at both of them when speaking and raised his hands chest level before forming the Tiger seal. "Everything up until now has been genuine, do not get me wrong. I am still the same as which you know me, however, this is not my true appearance, and my name and rank which you know me by are false as well.." Applying chakra to his body there was a small cloud of smoke that enveloped his figure for a brief amount of time before dissipating to reveal a male clad in white with white hair and yellow eyes. Mitsu then proceeded to cross his arms over each other and tilt his head to the side in a causal manner. "My name is Mitsutada Gūru, and I am a Sannin of the Leaf.."

↳↳............ -- "--" --

╔══════════════════════╗
                    Hᴜᴍᴀɴɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀsʜᴇs ᴏғ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙʀᴀɴᴄᴇ!
                    I ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀɪɴ!
                    Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴜs ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀsᴇʟᴠᴇs!
                    Lɪғᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪғᴇʟᴇss ᴛᴏ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ, ʟɪғᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪғᴇʟᴇss ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʏᴄʟᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs!
                    Dᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴜɴғᴏʟᴅs ɪᴛsᴇʟғ ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋ ʜᴏᴡ ғʀᴀɢɪʟᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ!
                    Dᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴜɴғᴏʟᴅs ɪᴛsᴇʟғ ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟʟʏ, ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏғ sᴀɴɪᴛʏ!
                    Tʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴅʀᴀɢs ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!
                    I'ʟʟ ʀᴇʙᴜɪʟᴅ ᴍᴇ!
                ╚══════════════════════╝

[[OOC: ]]

Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Passives
• [boxing//style] You can predict peoples movements to an extent [better than a normal person, but worse than someone with Sharingan].
• [Shigure Souen] Shinjikazu - After being trained in both defense and attack the user eyes have become more prone to oncoming attacks and is able to react much quicker giving him insight in battle. He is also able to since someone killer intent and feel the force coming from it.
• [Passively Honored] Samurai untapped power is passive.
• [CQC Master] Close combat is your everything, you are a master within these specifications.
• [Muscle Reaction Expert] Your perception rivals the Sharingan, without the neat tricks.
• [Poisonous to the Bone] Immune to poison.
• [Deadly Touch] Adaptable Poison runs through the blade of your sword.
• [Occupied Hands] Your bloodline techniques don't require handseals.
• [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
• [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.
Cappey-Ssan
IsrIshInjun95
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:50 pm
User Image

Fire Shogun ll Psycho Renegade Bloodline ll Sage Class ll Pale Demon Bloodline ll Chakra: 365/365
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
"Do not seek beauty in battle. Do not seek virtue in death. Do not make the mistake of considering only your own life. If you wish to protect that which you must protect, slice the enemy you must defeat from behind."

User Image
XXXXXStaring calmly at Shinsei as the male spoke, Nobuyuki couldn't help but narrow his eyes on him, angry flashing in his gaze for a moment before dissapearing. Despite his wish for family ties, it would do him little good to interact with Shinsei any further than he'd been doing now. Despite the fact that the man was supposed to be his cousin they were not close enough to warrant Nobuyuki care too much about the males statement towards him not calling him cousin. In response the dark-brown haired male merely raised an eyebrow before shrugging his shoulders and crossing his arms over his chest. His arms were stiff against his body, his eyes set in a slight frown as he stared off into space contemplating his cousins words towards him. He understood that the lands they lived and worked in were fascist, but he couldn't help but hate the thought of living in a world like that. Shaking his head he looked off towards the new people walking into the office alongside the small group already within it. His eyes focused on his other cousin Hiruma leaving the room, however he could tell from the chakra signature walking into a different room that he was still within the Hokage's building. With that in mind he looked off to the side, listening to the various inputs of information people attempted to give to Yumi, Nobuyuki just shook his head in exasperation. He tuned out the rest of what was going on, only coming back into focus when he saw what seemed to be an Anbu Captain entered through the door. He blinked in confusion for a moment before shrugging once again, leaning further back into his chair to get comfortable. It was hard to deal with so many annoying people talking at once, but he was able to tune most of them out thankfully; keeping him from stabbing himself in the ears out of pure annoyance. Cracking his neck the male stood up, stretching his arms before approaching the Anbu Captain off to the side who'd just finished speaking. "You, be my bodyguard for a while? I'm in need of a powerful set of bodyguards, and going by your uniform you're quite a high rank within the Anbu ranks." Smiling softly towards the woman he went quiet, waiting for a response from her before doing anything else.

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Stats
• Speed: 11
• Strength: 5

Passives
• [BLOODLINE] Incarna Demona
The ability to manipulate the time specifically around the user's body, severing their connection to the time of the current world. This can be used to heavily increase the user's speed, or heavily reduce the opponent's speed if used with chakra. Objects are also effected by this. This increases in power as the user ranks up: +1 at Genin, +2 at Chuunin, +3 at Jounin. To use this on the opponent, you must sacrifice the cost of the rank being used on them; ie, A rank chakra for a -3 slow. You can also use this on allies for positive effect, but as stated in the rules, this ability can only be used on one person at a time. This is considered a base buff or debuff.
• [BLOODLINE] Dragon's Blood
Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Genuire are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Genuire bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
• Psycho Shift
The ability to apply force to an object is something that you can say is manipulated by the user's mind. However, you can also say that they sort of set an auto-pilot for what should be dealt with and what shouldn't. Psycho Shift allows them to feel tremors of force through the air, and judges the type of attack approaching the Heiland. They can then choose for their Psycho Shift to protect them from certain types of attacks, essentially a sentient ability to protect themselves from harm. It's called "Psycho Shift" because it can constantly change its preferences throughout the battle, based on the user's will. It will project techniques to defend the Heiland and attack enemies. This ability can also ignore certain attacks even if they fall into the user's 'preferences' if the user mentally deems that they can deal with said attacks on their own. This technique is used solely defensively, but the ability to sense force is still useful for the user. Regular rules to using these techniques apply; the full movements for bloodline jutsu, chakra costs, etc.
• Dragon's Blood - Psycho Renegade
Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Heiland are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Heiland bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
• [CLASS] Members of the Sage class have increased chakra, and increased chakra efficiency. This makes them exceptionally deadly in long, drawn out battles.
• [CLASS] Because of the ease of use for elemental jutsu of their element, the do not need hand signs for jutsu of their element.

Kitten Kashensu

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:09 pm

User Image

Michael and Choumei heard the name Matatabi causing Michael to arch his back and sigh. Before he could explain himself the two were whisked away By Mitsu and then the truth came out. With a slight chuckle to himself he decided to speak. "I kinda figured as much Mitsu. Your chakra does not seem that of a chuunin, but I kept that info to myself to not blow your secret. And Shikayuki we both heard the name you said and I guess my own truth needs to be told. I am the seven tailed Jinchurikee aka the hist of the Nanabi or Choumei as you may know him as.I apologize for not tellin' you two sooner but I have hidden this fact for one hundred and fourty nine years.

The clone listened to the beratting he had expected and remained silent until Yumi finished before sighing and removing his headband to reveal his sharingan. "A decent amount Lord Hokage I know. I have let you down. I constantly leave a shadow clone there to keep an eye on the gates so I can train to protect the village and to gain full control of the Nanabi inside of me, but it seems like that idea failed miserably and for that I am deeply sorry my Lord.. I was wrong and will take whatever punishment you deem worthy for my failures in guarding Konohagakure. 』™

Cappey-San
Panthers7
been meaning to ask you Panthers how can I actually know when someone enters the village please pm me when you can this has been bugging me for a while now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:03 am
Cappey-San
IrIshInjun95

User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

Shikayumi went on to finish healing Michael just before getting tugged into a new room by Hiruma. "What's gotten into you Hiruma?" she asked rather impatiently.

Then, and there, Hiruma began to confess to everything to his friends; about who he was, and his true intentions. On top of that, Michael had also revealed a secret of his on how he was a Jinchuriki; just like her childhood friend. Shikayumi was starting to feel like a fool; having been completely honest with the two of them, she apparently knew nothing about her own friends. She wondered how much trust she could truly leave in these two.

Trying to comprehend everything she just learned about her comrades, Shikayumi muscled through it, and began asking the real questions. "So what happened in Shirota? What things were pushed ahead of schedule?" Shikayumi was confused about what Mitsutada had done in Shirota, and if there was something that the Leaf should anticipate.

She then turned to Michael with a simple nod. "I figured as much. You're chalkra felt so much like my friend, and Matatabis." How Shikayumi would know that, she did not say. However, it was clear that she had experienced a tailed beast before.

[~ ]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

160/165

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:37 am
User Image&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Gūʀᴜ&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
[Kᴏɴᴏʜᴀ] | [Sᴀɴɴɪɴ] | [Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ] | [Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 11] | [Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: 9] | [ガッツ [Gᴀᴛᴛsᴜ]: 400] | [Ryo: 376,800]

↳↳............ When Shikayumi asked about what happened in Shirota the male clicked his teeth and bobbed his head side to side slowly as he thought about how to explain it. "What I mean was, I was doing an undercover mission issued by the Hokage to survey our forces.. So, with my having to show my true capabilities in Shirota, my unveiling happened sooner than we would of likes. That's what had gotten pushed ahead. However, what happened specifically, I am unsure if I am able to speak about it with you. I don't know if you have the.. clearance to do so. You would have to ask Yumi-kun if you want to know more on that." Mitsutada offered he female friend a gentle smile before turning to face Michael, nodding his head as he processed what was said to him. "That actually makes a lot of sense.. in a weird way.. I guess." Mitsu narrowed his eyes as he further tried to process what he himself just said to make sure it made sense but quickly gave up on it. Clapping his hands together once more he gave a slight bow to the two of them, "Like I said, the only thing about me that I falsified was my name, appearance, and abilities. I acted around you as I normally would, so I am still the same. Once again, I apologize for keeping it a secret, but it was under orders."

╔══════════════════════╗
                    Hᴜᴍᴀɴɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀsʜᴇs ᴏғ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙʀᴀɴᴄᴇ!
                    I ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀɪɴ!
                    Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴜs ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀsᴇʟᴠᴇs!
                    Lɪғᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪғᴇʟᴇss ᴛᴏ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ, ʟɪғᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪғᴇʟᴇss ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʏᴄʟᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs!
                    Dᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴜɴғᴏʟᴅs ɪᴛsᴇʟғ ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋ ʜᴏᴡ ғʀᴀɢɪʟᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ!
                    Dᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴜɴғᴏʟᴅs ɪᴛsᴇʟғ ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟʟʏ, ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏғ sᴀɴɪᴛʏ!
                    Tʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴅʀᴀɢs ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!
                    I'ʟʟ ʀᴇʙᴜɪʟᴅ ᴍᴇ!
                ╚══════════════════════╝

[[OOC: ]]

Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Passives
• [Passively Honored] Samurai untapped power is passive.
• [CQC Master] Close combat is your everything, you are a master within these specifications.
• [Muscle Reaction Expert] Your perception rivals the Sharingan, without the neat tricks.
• [Poisonous to the Bone] Immune to poison.
• [Deadly Touch] Adaptable Poison runs through the blade of your sword.
• [Occupied Hands] Your bloodline techniques don't require handseals.
Cappeys-San
IrIsshInjun95
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With two squad members having been assigned--those being Toshiko and Gin--Lucifer figured it was good enough. Another would have been preferred, due to the energy readings he was picking up from Gin, but...they would manage. After finishing his set of hand seals, Lucifer extended his palm out of the window. From his palm, a simply tremendous Quetzalcoatl seemed to appear from seemingly thin air in a plume of smoke. Its armored exterior seemed to dissuade all forms of offense, and although it was hulking in size--much larger than the usual boss summon, even--Itsuwari took special care not to destroy anything, even with it's larger-than-human-sized tail. "If you would all please step into my summon, we can be on our way rapidly." After waiting for everyone else to get on (Yes, this is an auto-transport, saving time.), Lucifer would turn back to Yumi, and say firmly--but politely--"When this is over, Lord Hokage...I want your job. One war is enough for any Hokage, eh?" With that, the man would seem to vanish from the office, appearing instantly at the FTG seal he'd placed on the head of his summon. "Shall we, then?" With that, the trio would erupt into the skies, embracing the full speed of Itsuwari's flight capability. Frightening indeed.

Chakra: 275
                                                            Stats: 8/5

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:57 pm
IrIshInjun95

User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

Shikayumi always tried to be strong, and hid her feelings, but this...this was different. Although they both kept secrets from her, Mitsu found a way to hurt her the most. Not only was the boy she was learning to care for, and understand, completely fictitious, but now they couldn't trust her. What she thought might have been love, turned to disgust in the pit of her stomach.

"Excuse me, Michael, I-" Shikayumi stumbled over her words. "I have to get going." Shikayumi reached for the door in a quickened fashion. She just had to be anywhere but there.

[~ ]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

160/165

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items