Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konohagakure Gates ( READ FIRST POST ) LV.3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:23 pm
Loto Teh Sake

User Image

Armand approached the gates quietly and made his way through. Seemed to be quite an ordeal going on in the village. The gate guards seemed to be elsewhere. Everybody seemed to be elsewhere. Great, probably some form of political drama. Like he needed more of that in this life. Continuing on, he sought out some sort of building in which to enlist in Leaf's ranks.

(Chakra): 153/153 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 7(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/9(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 10/11
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:58 am
Mr. Popo
First rule about Mr.Popo's prison... Don't talk about Mr.Popo's prison." /// XXX /// Yamikonton - Divine Beast/// Jounin /// Sage Class
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

There was in fact someone at the gates. There is always someone at Konoha's gates; specifically now that Yumi had Mr.Popo take his position as gate guard there. In fact the moment Armand thought he was in the clear to enter the closed gates he'd hear a shout to the "creeping" stranger, "Do these gates look like your mother's legs...? Constantly open for entry?" Mr.Popo said with an eerily wide smile as he appeared out of the shadows of the watch post that lay beside the gates. "What's your purpose here maggot?"

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■□□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*) A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
• The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

thefire158

Panthers7

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:27 pm
Panthers7

User Image

Armand shrugged at the random appearance of some blackfaced...whatever it was. "I can't say I know. I was made in a lab somewhere, I think is what the consensus is~" At any rate, he'd stop his walking and focus his attention on the...thing. "At any rate, my purpose is enlistment. I owe somebody a bit of a favor, so I'll be joining up in Leaf. More to the point, I'll be handling the paperwork of myself and one Vivian Uzumaki who will also be arriving to enlist in a few days. Since Kusagakure isn't militant anymore, she decided to find some purpose here. Where she goes, I follow. Good enough a purpose?~" Great, gate guards. How he hated them. He didn't have much of a reason, other than he hated to be kept waiting. Armand got stir crazy fairly quickly. He dreaded the moment that he'd have to sit down and sort out all of Vivian's shinobi history, as well as his. "I have no papers or proof to any of this, but give me a break. I'm just a hungry vagrant looking for some work~"

(Speed/Strength): Base: 7(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/9(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 10/11
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:20 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars stood at the gates of Konoha, remembering a time long since passed of when he was younger and much more inexperienced:

The skies were a deep and saturated blue as a young chuunin Lars, much shorter than himself would stand at the gates of Konoha. He'd stare into the depths of the village with a shaken heart, unable to step in due to past events. He was carrying a bag and was holding a shinobi headband, one with a leaf symbol scratched out, scarred, and even bloodied. It seemed that the young Lars wasn't entering Konoha, but seemed to be leaving instead. He pressed his forehead to the headband, remember what had happened within this village as the fire country had hosted the Chuunin exams. Lars placed the headband back into his bag. He'd take a single step out before he was stopped by the current kage at the time. He approached and placed a gentle hand on the shinobi's shoulder. Lars lowered his head and moved the Hokage's hand from his shoulder, glancing back to him to see a soft smile. But all of the sweetness in the world would not change what had happened here, no form of kind words could heal his wounded heart. Lars turned around and approached the kage, holding the scarred headband of his brother. He eased the headband into the kage's hands and before he could simply decline the offer, Lars let go of the headband and looked up to the Hokage with a soft smile. He'd do a soft nod and then turn to leave, knowing what he was leaving behind and not turning back for it. Within minutes, Lars would be out of sight and out of mind for the Hokage who'd remain there, staring out into the distance and wondering where Lars left to. Lars turned back, jut short of entering the pathway to the next village and looked out to Konoha, more specifically, the gates. At the gates, what he saw would make his eyes widen and fill them to the brim with tears. The Chuunin could see the Hokage standing there, holding the headband tight and beside him, he saw an afterimage of his brother standing beside him, waving Lars off to his journey. His brother seemed happy, no wounds, no scars, no damage. He looked perfectly fine and didn't seem upset about the fight that brought forth his tragic end. He rubbed his eyes and looked again, now noticing that his brother had disappeared from the Hokage's side, making the Chuunin wonder if his eyes were playing tricks on him like they usually did. Hopefully not. Lars wiped a few falling tears from his cheeks before turning back into the path that led onward, he was making his way to Kusagakure. With being able to find closer and see his brother one final time, it fueled him to keep going. He'd continue walking, letting the clouds pass him by as he'd journey through the Wind Country, Along the Water Country, Through the Lightning Country, and right into the Grass Country. He stood at the door of his home within the grass country, waiting to be greeted with love and affection.

[If only I had argued further, if only I had refused to join...maybe you wouldn't have joined me...maybe we could still be here together and even become stronger together. Hopefully you'll save a seat for me when I get there to you. Huh bro?]

Lars reopened his eyes, standing at the gates as he watched shinobi pass by or at least try to. The Sannin would walk into the village, walking past another Chuunin who was stepping his way out, holding a battle scarred headband of his own, clutching it tight.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:03 am
Mr. Popo
First rule about Mr.Popo's prison... Don't talk about Mr.Popo's prison." /// XXX /// Yamikonton - Divine Beast/// Jounin /// Sage Class

User Image

Ah's in understanding as Mr.Popo thought about the test tube baby before him. He seemed normal enough e guessed. No horns or tail. Maybe he will sprout some soon? In any case, though having more shinobi come into the village was a good thing for Konoha's forces, specifically if they had lost anyone during the now quieted battle, Mr.Popo was still curious as to why foreign shinobi would want to join Konoha when the leader of their disabled force was still alive and well. "You know... The Kusakage is still alive. She was recently..."appointed"... the Mizukage." Mr.Popo would say softly as if just throwing out that information to test waters.

Turning his large eyes from one male he'd look over to the another male yet attempting to walk through the gates. Mostly waiting for him to humorously run straight into them seeing as they were closed during an attack. [ I don't know if the battle is over since we're still kinda in limbo XD ] "Seems like you all need some sticky in your lives since you keep running into the gates..." He said with a solemn shake of his head, "Reason for entry?" Mr.Popo requested, noticing a tremendous increase of visitors to the village the moment they are under alert. One can't help but be suspicious.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
• The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

thefire158

Haydoh
Is Lars apart of the village? I think I rememberhim entering, or maybe that was another one of your chars, but I never thought he joined XD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:58 am
Panthers7
I am apart of Konoha with Lars XD

Lars stopped just short of entering as Mr. Popo stood in his way. He folded his arms and looked down to the short yet powerful guard, "I am a Sannin. Apart of this village in fact. My name is Lars Alexandersson. I can at least understand why you'd be taking caution in just letting everyone in, especially with this most recent attack." He pulls out his Konoha headband with metal forehead protector, no scars, no scratches, no lines through the symbol.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:59 pm
Panthers7

User Image

Armand could only shrug again at this sudden news of Kya being in another state of power elsewhere. "This is news to me. Unfortunately, my contract only was with the Kusagakure military, not its leader. At any rate, since Vivian Uzumaki is deciding to join the Leaf, I'll be enlisting as well~"

He was already growing more restless by the second. Never in his life had he had to deal with a thorough explanation to a gate guard. His usual method was to walk right in, or walk right in after throwing a flurry of filled-out forms at the gate guard to figure out. "Can I just enter and get to figuring things out? It's not like I've got a bomb strapped to my chest. Besides, rumor has it that Leaf could use more able hands. I'm more than capable. Hell, sign me up for the ANBU or give me a squad. Throw me into the danger zone. It takes a rather annoying amount of effort to harm me~"

Armand was saying just about anything just to get inside. Standing in the same spot for more than 5 seconds was torture.

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 pm

XXXXXX
            User Image

Lars would moved out with Aki, hopping over Mr. Popo and his clone.

[Exit with Aki]

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:04 pm
Mr. Popo

User Image

Would blink for a moent to hearing Lars's word. It as a little slow, as if processing the information in a very slow manner before beaming, "Sorry.... Weed's a hella drug.. Proceed." He said as his defensive aura would lower some before returning his attention to his initial guest, "I see... Well if you are so adament, speak to the secretary at the Hokage office. Our Kage is busy being a sociopath to the enemies of Konoha. But his secretary holds all the documentation you need to gain official entry into the village." He said with a cheerful smile, "Don't diiiiieeee..."

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

thefire158

Haydoh
Okie doke cat_3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:21 pm
Panthers7

User Image

Armand clapped his hands together when he finally received the green light. Perfect, he could get a move on. "I'm sure I'll be alright. See you around~" He'd say as he was let into the village. One hurdle down. He was sure that the secretary would be an easy opponent to get past. His paperwork documentation skills would be masterful. They would be no match. It would take him no more than an hour, hopefully. On second thought, the sudden mission happening would seem interesting as well. Lars looked familiar. Maybe they had met before. Either way, he hollered at him. "I'm coming with, whatever you're about to do, I'm sure you'd like a mobile shield~"

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:57 am

XXXXXXUser Image

After what seemed like an endless walk, Masako finally arrived at the gates of the leaf. It was at this point she would throw the lazy freeloader she had been carrying on her shoulder onto the ground, leaving her laying there for the guards to discover. She wasn't Masako's problem anymore, and she couldn't care less about the demon-less girl. She had more important things to worry about, like world domination. #justMasakoThings

Kech Marah - S Rank - Medical - Body Sacrifice Sensor - Chiru
                                                                    CP: 315/315
                                                                    Sp:8 Str: 8

Passive:
                                                                    Chiru
                                                                    • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                    • Chiru clan members gain a +1 to their base speed. (6 -> 7)
                                                                    • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well..
                                                                    Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                    • Body Sensors can detect the demons inside of people
                                                                    • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines
                                                                    • You can find stealth-based enemies, even when they use chakra stealth
                                                                    • Can find hidden enemies
                                                                    • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                    • Are able to learn medical jutsu faster than others (-2 posts)
                                                                    • Can learn powerful medical abilities as nearly any class
                                                                    • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                    MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                    CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

STORED:
                                                                    • Infuuin: Kai (Secret Mark Seal: Release) 6/30
                                                                    Description: Infuuin: Kai is a Fuuinjutsu technique developed by Tsunade that allows her to use the Souzou Saisei technique. Over a period of time, Tsunade will focus and build up chakra in the seal mark on her forehead. The release command will disperse the seal and allow the stored chakra to pump back into her body. The jutsu has no initial cost, but instead, requires time to build up and store chakra before it can be fully utilized. 2 Chakra is stored every post into the seal for a maximum of 30CP. The seal must be located on the body somewhere and can be destroyed before activated if it is located. Cannot be stacked with Uzumaki's Ghost Shadow Technique.

Quotes:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:43 pm
Mitsu came, and then left. [Exit to crossroads]  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:49 pm
Hue? Hue?! HUEEEEEEEEEEE?!
Female | 15 years | 5’ 1” | 105 lbs.

The Impression That I Get | Run Around
Konohagakure | Sannin | Sealing Master | Uzumaki
Mugen Ittama | Shodo

➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒ When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒ ➒ ➒

In time, Tsuki squirmed awake. Memories barraged her as consciousness returned. Being beaten, captured, imprisoned in an intricate array of sealing rods that impaled her, losing consciousness again, and then finally finding herself here in time and space. Startled, Tsuki's body immediately jolted up, only for her arms to prove too weak to hold up the weight of her own body. With a "flump" she fell back into the dirt, and lying there, she found the courage in her frantic worries to delve into herself. Nothing. No malicious chakra or second mind. It was empty. The demon was gone, and Tsuki was to blame for allowing it to fall into questionable hands, for failing to keep it safe until Kumogakure was revived. Tears welled up in the girl's eyes as her hands balled into fists helplessly clenching at the dirt beneath her. Tsuki recognized a very unwelcome emotion in the disappointment she felt. The tiny glimmer of a positive feeling wracked the small body with guilt, Tsuki couldn't finish the terrifying thought. Tsuki couldn't bear the direction her imagination was wandering in. She just let herself curl up into a ball and cry herself out. It was an unexpectedly good thing that Masako didn't care enough to put Tsuki in a very obvious place.

In time, the tears ran dry and Tsuki was left dry sobbing. Enough was enough. She was at least mature enough to realize that at this point. Granted, thinking like that wasn't all that big of an accomplishment. Tsuki picked herself up, finding her limbs to be strong enough to do so now. Hand clutching the opposite arm, Tsuki looked desolately at the walls of Konohagakure. Her stomach grumbled as it remembered all the good places to eat in the village and her body felt weary as it remembered that it was withing this village Tsuki had a place to rest. However, she chose to turn away. After her recent failure, she did not feel up to associating with civilization, especially the civilization of a ninja village. It would remind her too easily of the potential consequences of her failure to protect her demon. Not to mention, the one she could not trust was the shogun of Konohagakure. Tsuki guessed,

The potential consequences of her failure weighing on her, Tsuki walked slowly away from the village.

-Exit-
➒ ➒ ➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout.

Base Speed: 6
↬ no modifier
Base Strength: 5
↬ no modifier
Chakra: 76/200
↬ regenerate +8 chakra per post
↬ no modifier

Ghost Shadow: 40/40
↬ . . .

Passives
↬ Regenerates very quickly, even when outside of the demon's stages.
↬ +1 Rank Bonus to Sealing
↬ Uzumaki are capable of sealing energy from the environment around them. Meant to prolong battles and slowly debilitate their foes as they draw down their chakra with sealing techniques, the Uzumaki are the best at lasting long and using over-enlarged amounts of chakra. By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (8 at jounin). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage), not the ebb and flow.
↬ The Uzumaki are very accurate when it comes to throwing projectiles.
↬ Fuuinjutsu can be used without without handseals at chuunin rank and above.
↬ All Fuuinjutsu can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield).
↬ Seals, scrolls and barriers can travel through organic and synthetic material
↬ Slightly enhanced perception.

Actives
Flying Thunder God [Hiraishin A
This powerful technique involves placing a seal on any object (including humans). You will be able to transport to this object almost instantly from practically any distance. The issue of this is its unpredictability; you may end up teleporting into a very dire situation, and even if used on an enemy, they may have a back-up plan that could even instantly kill you if you warped at the wrong moment. However, it's a powerful and unexpected technique, an instant transportation that can leave the enemy dead or barely alive and even protect you from death. It costs a great amount of chakra, though, so it's unwise to use and abuse it.
The Prisoner's Binds B
A technique used for a long time to restrain targets and even bijuu, these chains are incredibly powerful and specifically meant to lock around the demon's massive frame. The chains come from the user's body and can be used freely generally to wrap around targets at fair speeds, but to completely suppress an opponent's movement you must cease your own movement as well. This technique costs B ranked chakra per post to uphold and is nearly impossible to free yourself from once caught.
Kitsune, the spirit of the fox incarnate, is the most powerful summon in the arsenal of a Fox Summoner. As with most summons of its caliber, Kitsune is huge, standing several dozen feet tall, towering above small trees and homes. She also posses the ability to shift into a human form, while retaining her stats and powers. Other then the Sage, she is the only being able to summon Kogitsune Maru, which she uses to fight in her human form. Unlike the Sage, she can summon it for free, with one hand.
Speed - 12 Strength - 9 CP - 240/300 Jutsu - All Elements up to Jounin Cost to Summon - 100CP, 35NE
Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush) A
Expelling a great deal of chakra, the user forces a vast amount of wind out behind them. This blast of wind has two effects, first, anything behind the user will likely be knocked over by the blast, secondly it propels the user extremely quickly in their desired direction, and the user may use the wind to make continual adjustments to their trajectory during this short dash. The dash lasts for barely a second, but in that time the user can cover considerable distance, making this an excellent assassination jutsu as the name implies. After use the user must wait three posts before using it again.
Kaseiken (Flame Fist) A
Kaiseken, essentially, is an attack that causes an intense explosion by transferring all heat from the user’s hand into the object it makes contact with. From the outside, it looks like the flame enveloping the user’s hand is also enveloping the object in question and it is the force of the punch that causes the explosion. If this were the case, this technique would clearly be much more taijutsu-oriented than ninjutsu. But it’s not so simple, really. There are obvious drawbacks to this transfer of chakra-gone-flame, such as being so close to explosion itself. Although the technique is easily able to destroy massive boulders and cliff sides upon contact, the danger presents itself in the rubble and shock to the arm from such devastation. Because of this, the technique can only be used twice a day for even the most gifted jounin. If used any more, the bones of the user’s arm will shatter from internal pressures caused by the technique.

Fully/Partially Visible Tattoos
↬ Tsuki has a set of tattoos that collectively take the design of multiple wings. At each of her shoulder bones, Uzumaki sealing tattoos etched in white, almost silvery ink extend from her shoulder bones onto her arms, wrapping their skinny shape all the way down to the back of Tsuki’s hands. In the same color is a second pair of wing tattoos that start in the middle of her back, one below the left should bone and the other below the right. These tattoos circle around her waist to the front of her body, where the wing shape that that they design take a steep dip to between the legs. The width of the wings narrow on the way down to the legs and continue to narrow as they spiral down the legs much as the first set of wings spiral down the arms. Once the pair of tattoos reach the knees of the legs they are spiraling down, the seals written into the tattoos are shaped into a ring right below the knees.

Training
↬ Fuuinjutsu technique training is halved.

Miscellaneous
. . .
𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓶𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓾
“ɴᴇᴢᴜ”

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haruko arrived at the gates, still wearing her cloak tight around her body. Kleine had his spies in every corner of the world, and it was all but impossible to tell who she could trust. For now, she would wait for Mitsu to arrive though.

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Stored Techniques

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Kya walked past Haruko, she would stop without looking at her, her eyes straight ahead but deactivated. You know, this world is quite a hostile place when certain things are factored in. She turned her gaze onto the girl. A smirk played upon her lips, and she licked them hungrily. She moved her black hair to the back of her head, continuing to walk away. If I were you I would just surrender yourself. This won't be a fight when they come for it. With that, she would enter into her shift watashi, and speed off into the land of water.

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Stored Techniques

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items