Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konoha Chatroom~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:07 pm
OK wait... are we discontinuing the occurrences in Ichiarku's or not? Because the double posting and the waiting for others to post, is making the situation confusing if not difficult to formulate a proper response to/against individuals cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:55 am
Panthers7
OK wait... are we discontinuing the occurrences in Ichiarku's or not? Because the double posting and the waiting for others to post, is making the situation confusing if not difficult to formulate a proper response to/against individuals cat_sweatdrop

I think everyone is withdrawing, including Atlas, after they finish up their attacks. (So basically me blocking his attack should be the end)

...Saved you a genin though sweatdrop  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:45 pm
Cappey-San
Panthers7

I think everyone is withdrawing, including Atlas, after they finish up their attacks. (So basically me blocking his attack should be the end)

Thank you for that, though technically, the technique should have halted itself due to Kya's appearance and all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:39 pm
Kunesume2
Cappey-San
Panthers7

Thank you for that, though technically, the technique should have halted itself due to Kya's appearance and all.

Just wanted to make sure you were safe (prority 1).

Also, doesn't the enemy have to wait to see if anyone responds to them taking Arashi's body? I mean, I can't due to being tied up by priorities, but I'm sure the Hokage might have something to say about his villages visual prowess being thieved up.

...I dunno, just seemed to easy.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:32 am
Cappey-San

It's fine if someone wants to contest, it'll just also probably mean more people dying as a result - and probably on your side of the fence. lol

But yeah, if someone wants to say they halted it, they can feel free to try. They just might die absurdly quickly after the attempt. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:04 pm
The Lads Hollar Shane
Cappey-San

It's fine if someone wants to contest, it'll just also probably mean more people dying as a result - and probably on your side of the fence. lol

But yeah, if someone wants to say they halted it, they can feel free to try. They just might die absurdly quickly after the attempt. xD

I'm pretty sure that would be a problem with Arashi and I doubt he would allow it and all. A bit lenacy and less powermongering can go a great distance with activity and all.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:28 am
Kunesume2
The Lads Hollar Shane
Cappey-San

I'm pretty sure that would be a problem with Arashi and I doubt he would allow it and all. A bit lenacy and less powermongering can go a great distance with activity and all.

We can't really control people's actions lol. Since Arashi was declared dead due to the 5 day rule, he no longer really has the ability to change what happens to his character. Neither does crew.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:22 am
Next time crappy order posts are made,I'll post out of order myself cat_sweatdrop Could've helped you guys a little more.  

Panthers7

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:19 am
The Lads Hollar Shane

Juuuust before I make my post, wanting to clarify a few things... cat_sweatdrop

Kleine, verbatim, "Kleine took Michael and left". Not waited for Atlas...then left.

Now I could go by that you are "filling in the gaps" ( which wouldn't be too cool given this particular situation) because Atlas left after attacking one person, then retrieved a body, then left. Chronologically, and based on the statements, leaving together would take some several instantaneous movements, no?

Not trying to be the douche of the situation just... not quite understanding. cat_xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:09 am
Panthers7
The Lads Hollar Shane

Kleine, verbatim, "Kleine took Michael and left". Not waited for Atlas...then left.

Now I could go by that you are "filling in the gaps" ( which wouldn't be too cool given this particular situation) because Atlas left after attacking one person, then retrieved a body, then left. Chronologically, and based on the statements, leaving together would take some several instantaneous movements, no?

Not trying to be the douche of the situation just... not quite understanding. cat_xp

Post at the office please :3

Also, I'm pretty sure things happen at the same time, not in course of posts. Second, the attack post was very far back, which is why it was an auto hit in the first place, so I don't think you're picturing it right.

If we're going to get nitpicky, I could question why you came to the ramen shop in the first place, then you'd give some lame excuse, and I'd still call "Meeeeetaboooots" click this. I could question why MANY people came to the ramen shop, but that would achieve nothing, since they'll just give lame excuses.

Tbh, I don't know why you persist to keep this ******** of a fight going.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:34 am
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Panthers7
The Lads Hollar Shane

Also, I'm pretty sure things happen at the same time, not in course of posts. Second, the attack post was very far back, which is why it was an auto hit in the first place, so I don't think you're picturing it right.

If we're going to get nitpicky, I could question why you came to the ramen shop in the first place, then you'd give some lame excuse, and I'd still call "Meeeeetaboooots" click this. I could question why MANY people came to the ramen shop, but that would achieve nothing, since they'll just give lame excuses.

If we wanted to be SUPER nitpicky we could ask how you killed Arashi with a sword attack, and why the Nara girl has to dodge sword attacks that should be wadded up inside Kya's big ball of metal magic. (Since she posted after your initial move it would be considered a responding action that renders all metal useless)...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

point is, there's a lot wrong with this fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:41 am
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Panthers7
The Lads Hollar Shane

If we wanted to be SUPER nitpicky we could ask how you killed Arashi with a sword attack, and why the Nara girl has to dodge sword attacks that should be wadded up inside Kya's big ball of metal magic. (Since she posted after your initial move it would be considered a responding action that renders all metal useless)...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

point is, there's a lot wrong with this fight.

For something to move around the air freely, telepathically, they aren't restrained by the laws of physics or magnetism.

Since we're asking questions, how did you manage to not get hit by any swords? I know you used some sort of defensive jutsu, but in retaliation, I used a technique that allows the swords to cut through other jutsu as well as grow in size five times. So how did you manage to dodge something that was already only a few feet away from you, that cuts through jutsu, and is moving almost as fast a lightning?  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:57 am
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Just cause there telepathic doesn't mean they aren't restrained by magnetism, it just means you can move it with your brain. Pull two magnetic objects away from each other, and they just snap back into place.

I don't really care at this point, since it's past the point of return but...

5x there size- Larger the object, greater the magnetic attraction.

Lightning speed- Actually, no, since you would have to be fighting off the magnetic of Mizukage's (I think she's the Mizukage) jutsu, theere would be some serious resistance behind your attack.

How I resisted-My shield, Mitsutada's shield (made from your bloodline I think?) and my healing passive. So even if you did break through I would have healed like snap.

EDIT for Shane: When I created the stat system, this was kind of why I suggested a Speed//Strength//Control system. So we could measure how strong, or how resistant one jutsu is from the other. They are both of the same rank, but one renders the others resource unusable. With Chalkra Control stats we could tell how resistant Atlas is to Kya's jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:19 am
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Panthers7
The Lads Hollar Shane

So..... You had Arashi's body just floating near by or...what? Because that doesn't make sense lol. You'd still have to walk to get it yea?

Question me about coming to the ramen shop? Hmmm... yea... There's totally no reason that a Kage would come to protect his people. Totally none. cat_rolleyes Sorry I couldn't resist... But honestly it isn't that hard not to see why he'd come. As far as the others.... well that's a different story.

Out of character, I hate fights. They cause bad blood between members ( Especially if one days ), ostracism, smart-*ssery, and rampant chaos. But seeing as the guild is built around combat, it can't really be avoided.

IN Character, my character was halted twice in being able to assist and help his people and once he arrives he has his hands tied in a sense. Leaving with one of his shinobi is one thing... something he can, though in much restraint, allow. Taking the corpse of his of another shinobi of his, is not part of the "deal" in his eyes.  

Panthers7

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:24 am
Panthers7
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Panthers7
The Lads Hollar Shane

So..... You had Arashi's body just floating near by or...what? Because that doesn't make sense lol. You'd still have to walk to get it yea?

Question me about coming to the ramen shop? Hmmm... yea... There's totally no reason that a Kage would come to protect his people. Totally none. cat_rolleyes Sorry I couldn't resist... But honestly it isn't that hard not to see why he'd come. As far as the others.... well that's a different story.

Out of character, I hate fights. They cause bad blood between members ( Especially if one days ), ostracism, smart-*ssery, and rampant chaos. But seeing as the guild is built around combat, it can't really be avoided.

IN Character, my character was halted twice in being able to assist and help his people and once he arrives he has his hands tied in a sense. Leaving with one of his shinobi is one thing... something he can, though in much restraint, allow. Taking the corpse of his of another shinobi of his, is not part of the "deal" in his eyes.

You need some sort of knowledge that something was happening.

You didn't read my post? I teleported to him, then sliced him in half. I understand that my exit post wasn't very descriptive, but i have a lot of ways to carry the body with using my hands lol. You should probably read my post.  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff