Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Paladin Magnus of BF
So remember how I began saving $400 for Comic Con for next year? I'm already over $60 there!! biggrin It's filling nicely, and though I can't get a job until next year (2017), I have the cost covered for a ticket which is the most important part. As soon as they go on sale I'm going to buy one so I don't need to worry about them selling out.

NEW YORK COMIC CON HERE I COME!!!!

Good! I hope you get a ticket!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:51 pm

delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
So remember how I began saving $400 for Comic Con for next year? I'm already over $60 there!! biggrin It's filling nicely, and though I can't get a job until next year (2017), I have the cost covered for a ticket which is the most important part. As soon as they go on sale I'm going to buy one so I don't need to worry about them selling out.

Aww thank you so much!! biggrin *gives long-distance hug*

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:53 pm

I was listening to viking death metal and banging my head and everything, ready to cheer and chant the lyrics with all I had in me, then I saw a single silverfish and nearly screamed like a 2-year-old. What am I anymore?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:52 pm

Having social anxiety and being corrected is like this:

They say you made a mistake once, you're ok, you understand you messed up and you do your best not to make the same mistake again. Then they say the same words again in the situation so you understand, and it's like they're hammering you into a box. Then they repeat it a third time for no damn reason and hammer you so deep down it's like the world is collapsing in on itself before you. Then comes the fourth time, and you feel like you are trapped so far down inside you're never going to escape, and everything seems so horribly dark, the world HAS collapsed around you, and you feel ready to shy away from everything and everyone for a very VERY long time.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:41 pm

Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF

*accepts long distance hug*
-whispers- Have I told you about our Lord and Savior, Bacillaria paxillifera?
It is a pretty neat diatom, colony forming by stacking on top of each other.
Though it has a cool thing about it, it slides, kinda like a sliding glass door.
When happy, it looks like a box, when hungry though, it will move all over the place to get nutrients.
Pretty cool to watch, when staring into a microscope for like 5 hours.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:24 am

delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF

Though it has a cool thing about it, it slides, kinda like a sliding glass door.
When happy, it looks like a box, when hungry though, it will move all over the place to get nutrients.

Oh my god it looks like a bunch of microscopic spears!! I've seen small organisms eat each other before in my science class. It's really interesting! Does each section eat individually, or does just one eat all the nutrients and somehow everyone else is full?

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:29 am

I'm working on my Dargor plushie more. After 3-ish attempts at the wings, and a failure to stuff them, I've given up and glued them together and then onto his back.

Then, I decided to make the cape fur-lined with fake fur, and it shed everywhere and my cat tried attacking poor Dargor. I had to push her away and spend quite some time attempting to glue the fur to the cape. I'll be busy cleaning that up for the next 3 days...

Finally, the ridiculously long hair that reaches his feet. I'd honestly rather have traveled through Dar-Kunor and back alone than put every last strand on again!! NOTHING IS WORSE THAN THAT HAIR!!!

To be honest though, I'm loving this plushie. It's an entertaining thing to make, and I'm loving every last bit of it. I only need to make the gloves and boots, then add the details to the cape and I'm done!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:40 am

THE CIPHER HUNT!!! THE CIPHER HUNT!!! WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:31 pm

So apparently, my chosen transgender name, and preferred name, Magnus, is a Swedish, Icelandic, Scottish, and Norwegian name, popular especially in the medieval era and taken by multiple kings!

Ironically, I love all of those countries, Nordic mythology, Vikings, medieval culture in those countries, and power and viking metal music. I'm a lucky dude!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:04 pm

Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF

Oh my god it looks like a bunch of microscopic spears!! I've seen small organisms eat each other before in my science class. It's really interesting! Does each section eat individually, or does just one eat all the nutrients and somehow everyone else is full?

They absorb nutrients through diffusion, they absorb more when they spread out. They sit perfectly on top of one another when they are happy.
they, they, they, they.... It was the only way I could explain it...
also, Alexandrium are cool, they have a shell of cellulose, compared to the silica shell that diatoms have (like bacillaria).
I haven't seen any in my samples, luckily, they are a harmful algal bloom species.

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:45 am

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! TODAY I WILL FIGHT FOR MY 2 YEAR VICTORY OF THE PURPLE BELT!!! I HAVE PRACTICED, I KNOW EVERYTHING, I AM GREAT AT THIS I WILL PASS I WILL PASS I WILL PASS!!! PURPLE BELT HERE I COME!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:53 pm

User Image

F***ING VICTORY!!!!!!!!! 2 YEARS AND A FRACTURED WRIST LATER, I HAVE OBTAINED MY PURPLE BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:45 pm

Paladin Magnus of BF
User Image

F***ING VICTORY!!!!!!!!! 2 YEARS AND A FRACTURED WRIST LATER, I HAVE OBTAINED MY PURPLE BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO! Now don't go beating anybody up.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:33 pm

delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
User Image

WOO HOO! Now don't go beating anybody up.

Ok, mother, I promise to be good. xd Thanks!! biggrin

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:23 am

BILL CIPHER HAS BEEN FOUND!! THE STATUE IS REAL!!! IT'S IN REEDSPORT, OREGON!!!!!

Only problem is I legit live all the way on the other side of the country, and getting a ticket to there is at least $1000 which, in case you had no idea, is legit an entire 10 weeks worth of work if you don't spend any money, and leave out taxes which is illegal, so I'd estimate about 15 weeks worth of work.
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games