Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:49 am

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

"Alright, Red. You'll take the right flank and catch the incoming dragon off-guard. Blue, you'll do the same on the left." Ixyam nodded.
"Eh, g-got it." Erin grimaced.
Despite the sword's light weight, he was still uncomfortable with it.

"Ixyam noticed his discomfort and stared daggers at Light. "Imma take a guess and say that this was your idea of teaching?"
Light shrugged and grinned. "Hey, they gotta learn comfort with anything they got at hand."
"Right..." Ixyam looked at Erin. "You'll be fine with that then?"
"It's all I got on me, mate." Erin nodded.
"Okay," He shrugged. "It'll have to do. Let's go."
The dragon bore down on them fast.

Oh, look. My first team up... Not impressive... | Courtyard

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:01 am
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
[quote][/quote="Flippy flusters Flaky"]

User Image

Jaster's keyblade disappeared and he caught another dragon heartless grounding it, his sword accidently cutting into its wing

"sorry dude" he said apologizing to the dragon.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:58 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin charged the dragon's left side and cut off it's other wing. "You're go!"
Ixyam ran up the middle and charged it's head. "Acid Wing."
The dragon was sent to the ground, melting as the acid ate through it along the slice Ixyam had made.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:41 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi went towards Wakai, and watched the guys do their thing as it seemed they didn't need any more help to take down 1 dragon. She then turned her attention towards the battle between Atlas and Celeste, "Hmm...he still hasn't taken her down huh...?"
Wakai looked at Shinochi, then at where she was looking, "Do you think he needs help?"
"...no, I think this should just be between them..." her ears twitch, "If he were to get seriously injured, then that's when he needs help."
She tilted her head at Shinochi, "Ehh? But...wouldn't it better to help him now? So he doesn't get injured?"

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:30 pm
gaia_diamond User Image
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright
Talia/Celeste

gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

Most of the seven dragons were eliminated that celeste got upset and to be even more thrown off, Jester had refused her commands. so she re-enforce the few dragons that were left to destroy the others. then she super punches Atlas with her right fist hoping it hits him. she moves fast to get an opening.

"Givve me your heartless boyy...."Celeste upgrade her energy causing it to be too much darkness that she purely dark and Talia body now almost like a ghost body. the heartless celeste gets up and went head on to Atlas as she punchs his body through his heart and tries to grab the heartless out of him. she feels so much energy that she becomes high of it. "Sweet darkness..i am your new master..."

the dragons that are left seem to be eliminated by the students but one fighting Jester blast an enormous energy ball at him.

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenkeeper

Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:24 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas let the punch hit but didn't move like hitting a wall when she reached into him he pretended to fake screaming in pain struggling and threshing before stopping short and looking at her just kidding he says and grabs her head and grips it tight crushing her head a little and and throwing her around and slamming her into the ground hard standing over top of her grabbing her hand and ripping it out of his chest stepping on her head while ripping it out bad girl bringer his fist up and bringing a ground shattering punch right at her head-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:21 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea stepped out of the Academy seeing nothing else she could explore that seemed of interest. She took one look outside and sighed. Of course the Dragon Heartless were still here. She stepped to the side of the entrance and leaned against the wall. She had no intention of jumping in the frey. Ea figured she'd stay and just watch the happenings while she waited for Diz to be less engaged.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:26 pm
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
[quote][/quote="Flippy flusters Flaky"]

User Image

Jaster took the blast head on.
He grit his teeth
"dude, I said I was sorry." he said rather causally he said grabbing that dragon's neck and tries to throw it onto the ground, but he needed rest.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:42 pm
gaia_diamond User Image
Talia/Celeste

Celeste on the ground and injured as she tries to get up but she falls back down. all the sudden, tears drops from her face. it was not her tears, it must have been Talia's tear. somehow Talia feelings was kicking in and she heard Jester apologized to the dragon.

"Guys, please do not hurt the dragons..they didn't mean to hurt you all.."
Talia voice coming out of the heaertless celeste mouth but then Celeste punchs smacks herself to cause hurt to talias inner spirit.

"Don't mind that little slip up..its minor soul issue." Celeste rises and sprint towards to Atlas with her sword, she aims for his heart.
"I have your heartless now boyy..."

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenkeeper

Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:31 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

fox137

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - One Who Gets In Our Way | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

Haseo turned around to see tears streaming down Celeste's face. These tears didn't belong to the Heartless. It was Talia's. Now looking at the situation at hand, he brought his Keyblade over his head to pose into a fighting stance. Taking the chance to counter-attack, he appeared before Atlas to parry the Celeste's blow with a swift block. "That's low. No wonder some Emblem Heartless are ruthless." Haseo glared at her, wearing a serious expression while intercepting her attack.

(Out Of Comission: ...)

Twotonedrebel

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:34 pm
◄ QUOTES ►
Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

User Image

User Image

| Theme Song - You Will Know Our Names | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Keyblade - Time Transcend | Age - 15

As Haseo parried her blow, he devised a plan. With the Keyblade at ready, Tokio made a sprint towards her blind spot. "Now, or never!" He held the Keyblade above him and brought it down for a vertical slash.

(Out Of Cookies: ....)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:16 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas heard her voice cry out for them to not hurt the dragons only for this heartless to get back up again and come at him with another weapon putting out his hand and making the front of it very heavy leading it into the ground he side stepped it and walked over to her and slapped her hard across the face testing something-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:02 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam's hand scythes disappeared and he stood upright, hands on his hips. "Ah, damn." He covered one side of his head with a hand and closed both eyes. "I wasn't really all for fighting these things anyways."
He held out a hand and the acid flowed away from the dragons and into his hand. The dragons regenerated slowly as the acid left them. "There. What now, do we just keep them at bay?"
His modified Organization cloak billowed a bit, blowing off his hood to reveal his face. His face showed no emotion whatsoever and, to be honest, could frighten even the hardest of fighters.

Meh... | Courtyard

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:20 pm
gaia_diamond User Image
Talia/Celeste

Celeste grabs Atlas hand with her left hand and push him back as Hasso hits her from the side, she felt shock. her half body form was split into two pieces then joint back together. she looks at Hasso and laughs.
"Wait your turn little boy.." she side punchs hasso body up making him into the air and falls on the ground.
"NO..hasso..please stop Celeste. these are my friends." Talia spirit bits of piece of it frozen or impaired celeste body. she was stuck and tries to move it.

"Unfreeze me, Talia..you have no life here and your boyfriend fake.."Celeste looking down at the grounds as she argues with Talia. her conscious mix with Celeste evil rage.

"Just let them go and I fight you myself..i love Atlas." Talia cried and pour down more tears as she see her friends in danger. she wants this battle to end too. "Guys, you must attack her at the same time..through her heart is the way.."

"shutup..shutup. talia." celeste upgrade her stored energy to be released but Talia have her frozen. celeste hands still on atlas arm as she had him almost in good position.

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenkeeper

Souchi the 2nd

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:40 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He swore and tried standing. "Alright, I've," He winced. "I've seen enough."
He felt a little strength left but not enough to use any major situation solvers. Light called forth a weapon he had almost forgotten about. "Abhainn's Light. At least this one gathers energy from around me."
He twirled the sword and leapt into the air. "Alright, Who's all involved? 'Cuz they're about to get Deep Freezeed." He asked, pointing the tip of the blade at Celeste, Atlas, and Haseo.
He seemed a bit unnerved. Some students would probably run away, seeing how intensely dark their teacher's aura had gotten. Especially those who knew he was one of the nicest of teachers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games