Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:12 am
[ooc: Well, I suppose now's a good time for this long-delayed, small event...]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The night was quiet and peaceful, and the sky was clear of clouds and filled with stars. But, as if out of nowhere, something was shooting through the sky, it seemed to be a star...but then something suddenly shot of of the unknown flying object. The unknown flying object continued to fly in its flight path until it eventually disappeared into the atmosphere. However, whatever that had shot out of it was heading towards Destiny Islands. Since it was flying at an extremely high speed, it crashed into the ground with a huge explosion from impact...though thankfully, it landed in the island's forest instead of anywhere near the townsfolk. The impact could be felt from all around Destiny Islands, it would've surely caused panic to anyone unsuspecting.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm
[OOC: @kalena - Oh, that's right. I didn't thank you yet for this. So, thank you kalena. This is a very interesting avatar item. sweatdrop ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

As Lana closed in on the location of the explosion, she noticed that there was a huge crater from the explosion. She looked inside the crater, and noticed there was something glowing rather brightly in the middle. "What...is that...?" she said, squinting her eyes to try to lessen the blinding glow for her eyes. But, it was no use, whatever this thing was, it was too bright to clearly identify it.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:55 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai finally caught up with Lana and grabbed her by the arm, "Gotcha!" she said to stop her from investigating further. "Just what were you thinking!? Don't you feel the strong presence in there?!" she said, pulling Lana away from the crater. She looked inside the crater herself, noticing the bright glow, "Whatever that is...we have to be careful...who knows what it'll do." she said, furrowing her eyebrows.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:54 am
[ooc:]

D̢̠̥̮̤̻̠͚̘̳̠̝̦̺̝̙ͭ͆̔̉̋͆̾̆͌̌ͣͨͭͫ̉ͮ̑͛͘͘͠͝ả̑͆ͧͨ̏̄ͩ̌̄͌͏̡̢̡̞̤̣͉͎̗͕̫̖̩͖͞ŗ̵̹̦͖͎̩́ͭ̍ͨ̐e̲̟̮̠̲̭̭̝̬̺̓̾͆ͬ̉ͨ̂͊͂ͭ̈͂͂ͭ̓̃̀͠͞m͒͗̐̐̄̈́̀͟͞͏̝̟̠̜̞͠ơ̳̼͖̹̈́͑ͣ͂͑̉͆̚͡

Then suddenly, the bright glow flashed brightly before dispersing to reveal...a person. A girl was unconscious, lying down in the crater...not moving. However, she suddenly sat up and slowly opened her eyes before looking around, as if scanning the area. She looked at the dirt and dug her hand in it, picking up a hand full of dirt to examine it. "...dngh...illai he fl...hrl imal..." she spoke, but it was an unknown language.
Lana was surprised when Wakai had suddenly pulled her away from the crater, "I-I'm sorry, it's just-" But then, there was a sudden flash of light that came from the crater. Lana peered inside and noticed that the bright glow had dispersed, revealing some girl...though something seemed odd about her...she obviously wasn't just some ordinary girl.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:04 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai shielded her eyes when the object in the crater suddenly flashed. When the light from the flash dispersed, she looked into the crater again, seeing that there was some girl. "A...girl?" she said to herself. She looked back at Lana, "Stay. Here." she ordered her. She let go of Lana and began to go inside the crater. She slid on the side for a while before stopping and began to approach the girl. She inhaled and exhaled, as if preparing herself for something bad to happen. She then spoke, "U-Umm...e-excuse me?" she said to the girl.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:00 am

D̢̠̥̮̤̻̠͚̘̳̠̝̦̺̝̙ͭ͆̔̉̋͆̾̆͌̌ͣͨͭͫ̉ͮ̑͛͘͘͠͝ả̑͆ͧͨ̏̄ͩ̌̄͌͏̡̢̡̞̤̣͉͎̗͕̫̖̩͖͞ŗ̵̹̦͖͎̩́ͭ̍ͨ̐e̲̟̮̠̲̭̭̝̬̺̓̾͆ͬ̉ͨ̂͊͂ͭ̈͂͂ͭ̓̃̀͠͞m͒͗̐̐̄̈́̀͟͞͏̝̟̠̜̞͠ơ̳̼͖̹̈́͑ͣ͂͑̉͆̚͡

Lana did as she was told and stood by, watching as Wakai approached the mystery girl. However, she stayed cautious...who knows what the girl was thinking.
The instant Wakai spoke, the girl summoned two knuckle-like magnums, aiming them towards Wakai. Her eyes also locked onto Wakai, and did not move a single bit. Its as if her eyes were actually stuck on Wakai.
Seeing this, Lana summoned her keyblade and was about to go in. But, she remembered that Wakai had ordered her to stay where she was. She was conflicted between staying put and doing as she was told, or going in there to stop whatever was about to happen.
As the girl locked her aim on Wakai, at the same time, she was scanning her. She was more curious about this being's physical attributes and behavior than she was cautious about how dangerous she might be.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:04 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai, surprisingly, wasn't startled. She stood her ground, furrowing her eyebrows a little. "...n-no need for violence now...w-we can talk." she said, keeping her hands together low and in front of her. She wasn't exactly scared of getting in a fight...if anything, she was ready to retaliate if this stranger decides to attack. Though, she preferred it that they don't fight. "What's...your name?" she decided to ask the girl some questions, "You're obviously new here...are you lost maybe...?"

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:50 pm

As Wakai spoke, the girl kept her knuckle-magnums aimed at Wakai, "Ljvbnir...hrl seaaej bmjvpmvl ez rpamji..." she spoke, though her language was still unknown. She stared at Wakai for a few seconds before lowering her knuckle-magnums, "Talk...? Very well." she said, finally speaking English. "My name...my creators normally call me by the name...Daremo..." she said as she continued to stare at Wakai, it seemed as if she never blinks. "Lost...? No, I am not...I am collecting information on this...otherworld." she said, finally taking her eyes off Wakai to look around.
Lana sighed of relief as it seemed that there wouldn't be conflict between the girl and Wakai.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:13 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai nodded as the girl spoke, though she was really confused as to what she was talking about. Creators...collecting information? This was all quite strange. But, she went along with it, "I-I see...well, I'm not exactly sure how it is where you live...but I can say it's really nice here." she said as she began to approach the girl.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Once Wakai took a single step closer to her, the girl suddenly aimed one of her knuckle-magnums in Wakai's direction and fired a shot. But, it nearly hit Wakai's head as it flew past her and hit the crater's wall behind her in a big explosion that shook the ground. Nearby locations would feel the ground shaking as well from the explosion. The girl turned back to look at Wakai, "I advise you...not to approach any further...you appear to be...a normal human being...but I've noticed something odd about you." She aimed her other knuckle-magnum at Wakai, "You possess an immense amount of power...you are a danger to everything...and everyone..."
Just as things seemed to be getting better, Lana saw that conflict was about to begin between the two. "...I-I'm sorry Ms. Wakai, I really hate being on the sidelines..." she said to herself before jumping in. She slid down the crater's walls before standing next to Wakai with her keyblade ready, "Ms. Wakai, are you all right?" she asked her.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:43 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai stopped in her tracks when the girl had fired a warning shot to stop her from getting any closer. She gave a worried look when the girl spoke, "This girl...what is she...?" she was very concerned...it's like the girl had identified her abilities. She looked at Lana who had joined her side, and sighed, "I...expected you to not listen." she said before turning her attention back towards the girl. "I wish it didn't have to come to this..." she got into a defensive stance, "Erm...Lana right?" she said, looking at Lana, "We'll have to subdue her...subdue, meaning no harm should come to her...okay?"

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:07 am

Daremo watched as Lana joined Wakai's side, aiming one of her knuckle-magnums at Lana now. "It is highly advised that you do not engage in combat with me...otherwise, you will most likely sustain injury." she said to the two of them.
Lana looked at Daremo, then back at Wakai, "A-All right...I'll try..." though, that was very unsure. She got into a battle stance, focused on Daremo. Suddenly, she charged at Daremo in a flash, swinging her keyblade at her.
Daremo was able to dodge Lana's attacks, and while she dodged, she fired her knuckle-magnums at Lana.
"Oh shoot!" she got out of the way of the blasts from Daremo. The shots, however, hit the walls of the crater, exploding on impact.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:01 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

"Hey! Careful! We don't want her messing up the area even more!" Wakai shouted at Lana...though that would seem to be avoidable if conflict continues. When Daremo was distracted by Lana, Wakai took this chance and charged at her, getting ready to tackle her down.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:38 pm

Daremo had noticed Wakai charging at her, shooting the ground next to Wakai. The explosion from the blast would fling Wakai away.
Suddenly, Lana appeared behind Daremo and swung her keyblade down on her.
Barely, Daremo blocked Lana's attack with both of her knuckle-mags, going into a deadlock with Lana. "...I did not expect...the residents of this world...to be so hostile..." she spoke while in deadlock.
Lana shook her head, "No! You're wrong! You're the hostile one! You attacked first by that act you did earlier!" Lana responded, a little angry at Daremo.
Daremo took awhile to respond before pushing Lana away and staring her for a few moments, "...you are...somewhat correct...please forgive this one's actions..." she stood up straight, looking at Lana, "I was informed...by my creators...something different...perhaps they were wrong..."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:02 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai shielded herself from the explosion, but was still flung away by the blast wave of the explosion. She flew a few feet away before hitting the ground, rolling around a little before getting back up to her feet. She was about to charge again but noticed that Daremo and Lana got into a deadlock. If she tackled Daremo while they were in a deadlock, then it would be a possibility to accidentally run into Lana as well. She watched instead, when eventually, Daremo pushed Lana out of the deadlock. It seemed, however, that Daremo finally seemed to ease up as she spoke to Lana.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers