Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [4/4/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:21 pm
UPCOMING: SETH ROLLINS PROMO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Intro]:

Seth Rollins was backstage talking to people, as they were congratulating Rollins on his win at Awakening of the Fall. People who worked with the TNW:R were setting up the ring for Rollins' The entrance was set up for Rollins, as it was almost time. The commentators were sitting down looking around the arena as some of the crowd were happy and some of the crowd were angry, as some people didn't even want Rollins to even go over Roman Reigns whatsoever. Everything was about setup. Rollins was eventually told he was about to come out for his celebration. Rollins got the message, and then retreated from everything around him and then started to go to the arena where he had to come out. The people who were setting up the ring were eventually done already and then left the arena for Rollins to eventually come out. Rollins was walking through the tunnel of the entrance and then reached the curtain. People were waiting and cheering waiting for someone to come out, as some people knew it was Rollins, they just stayed quiet. It was ready, the PA System was set and everything was as if time was still. Suddenly..it hit.

User Image

The patterns of drums and guitars started to play throughout the whole arena, as the crowd started to get on their feet waiting for the next person to come out. Recognizing the theme, the crowd reaction filled the arena with boos, with a little bit of cheers that were not really heard considering the boos were that loud to overpower the cheers. The theme song of Seth Rollins kept playing, as the theme song went silent, as well as the arena. Then suddenly, it hit. Multiple guitars at the same time started to play, as Rollins came through the curtain walking on the stage with a smirk on his face. Most people in the crowd started booing for Rollins, but obviously with the expression on Rollins' face, he didn't care one bit about any of them. Rollins came out and walked onto the middle of the stage, and then spread his arms as the camera zoomed on him on the stage. Rollins looked around the arena, and had a huge cocky smile on his face, as he was ready. Wearing the TNW:R Championship around his waist, he then put his arms down and then put down his smile and started walking down the ramp. The announcer that was in the bellkeeper's area got up, as he was just sitting down before. He picked up a microphone that was right next to him, and then lifted up his arm to then announcer Seth Rollins out to the ring. "Introducing at this time, the TNW:R Champion...Seth..Rollins!" The people heard the name echo throughout the arena, as they started to boo even louder for Rollins. Rollins had nothing but a evil grin on his face that many despised in the arena. Rollins was walking down the ramp wearing his usual attire, and then was looking at nothing else but at the ring where he was approaching. He eventually reached the end of the ramp, but instead of going on, he stopped for a while. He looked around the arena at all the people who despised him, did not even wanna see his face in the arena. Rollins shook his head, and continued on. Rollins took a left turn and walked towards the steel steps that were connected to the ring post that was connected to the ring. Rollins grabbed on the ring post while walking up the steels steps. Seth Rollins then jumped up on the top turnbuckle and then looked around the arena once again, and then raised up his arms with the crowd booing at Rollins. Seth then jumped over the top rope and then landed himself into the ring. Rollins with the title around his waist already during his whole entrance, he then unbuckled the championship from his waist, and looked around him with all the decorations were set up just for him, as Rollins had a cocky smile at the moment. He placed the title over his shoulder and then walked over to the bellkeeper corner, and then demanded a microphone at the moment. He walked back to the middle of the ring, and then his theme song faded away. The crowd started booing, but some of them still cheering as well. Rollins then grabbed the end of the microphone and slowly lifted it to his mouth. He had a big smile on his face, as he started to laugh before speaking. "I told you all, didn't I! HaHaHaHa! At Awakening of the Fall, I finally proved, not only to you idiotic people, but to Roman Reigns as well, and it's the fact, that NO ONE, and not even your hero Roman Reigns can stand up and overshine the past, present, and future of this company, Seth Rollins. " The crowd booed as Rollins had nothing else but a cocky smile with the title on his shoulder. "And I'll tell each and every one of you here tonight, it wasn't easy. I mean Curb Stomping my former brother of The Shield, it was hard. It really was. But not only did I beat him once, but I beat him twice! Twice people! And now, I will move on from Roman Reigns, because from where he is now, is with the rest of the idiots in the back for this championship. And it's gonna be a while, for Roman to even show his face again in this company after I EMBARRASSED him. Not only in front of his family, but in front of his legendary cousin, Dwayne! " Rollins started laughing again with the crowd booing once again. "Roman Reigns, is an embarrassment, not only to his family, but to all of you as well. And I made an embarrassment of all those people who even had the slightest thought, of Roman Reigns beating me for this championship. I've said once, and I'll say it again, dreams are crushed, by the man who makes his own dreams a reality. I've confronted your hero, and I've crushed him into little bits of pieces with his family crushed on the side. And whoever next opponent is, this is the only warning you'll ever get. And the warning is, if you look at a pathetic standpoint with Roman Reigns, you'll see if you even come close to as even 20 feet from me, you'll shatter into pieces just like Reigns. And that's the ONLY thing you should be..'believing'. " Rollins dropped the microphone as he lifted up the championship with his hand as his theme song started to play.

Messiah Seth Rollins

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:36 pm
User Image

After Seth Rollins theme started playing, and just before he left, the intimidating, slow beginning of Samoa Joe's theme song plays throughout the arena, and the lights dim to green and yellow, and the audience pops for Samoa Joe who walks out from backstage. Wearing his signature black t-shirt with his logo on it, and some casual clothes, he makes his way out onto the ramp, and then looks at the crowd and fires them up with some taunting. Joe walks down the ramp looking up at Seth Rollins who probably was giving him a dirty look. Joe makes it to the ring, and climbs onto the apron. He glares at Seth Rollins before entering the ring. He had a mic in hand, and begins circling Seth Rollins who was holding his well deserved title, and circles him a couple times before his music slows down and stops, and the lights go normal, and Joe stops looking face to face at Seth with the crowd chanting "Joe Joe Joe Joe" multiple times. He brings the microphone to his mouth and is prepared to speak.

"Well Seth, here I am. And I think I am within 20 feet of you? And you haven't done anything...... Let me tell you something Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns is a good friend of mine, and not because we are both Samoan, but because unlike you, we both have respect for this business, and all of those fans out there watching! But Seth, I did not come out here for Roman, I came out here to interrupt your little parade, to tell you that I am coming for that title on your shoulder!" The audience cheers after what Joe said, and Joe begins to speak again. ""Ever since I came here, I have taken care of superstars such as Big Show, Manik, Abyss, and most recently, that no good piece of crap, Matt Allens. Before that, I have beaten men such as Kurt Angle, Sting, and anyone else who has gotten in my way! And that certainly shows I could kick your little scrawny a** any day of the week!..... And Seth, if you really mean your word, if you really are the champion, then why don't you go by what you said you were going to do, and try to rip me to pieces, considering you said you'd do that, to anyone came within 20 feet of you?!?" Samoa Joe gets right in Seth Rollins' face.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:53 pm
Seth Rollins was celebrating his title victory over Roman Reigns, as suddenly, Samoa Joe had just came out. He then saw him walk down the ramp and then saw him get into the ring. He heard and listened to every word he had to say. He looked straight into the eyes of Samoa Joe while still having the title on his shoulder. He then heard Samoa Joe suddenly threaten him. Rollins wasn't going to take it as he then put the arm up to his lips and started to speak with a serious face looking at Joe.

"I swear..to god. If you even have the slightest thought of even getting your hands on me, I swear, that you'll regret every single action you think you're gonna do upon me. And don't even THINK, that I'm going to 'try' to rip you into pieces. I will rip you and break you down. You just don't get it, do you? I defeated Brock Lesnar, I defeated John Cena, I defeated Daniel Bryan, Triple H, Sting, every damn man you can think of and I also not only defeated Roman Reigns, but I buried him right into the ground and kept him there. Do you think I care about anything that you have accomplished in the past? Because out of all the things you did, you still have nothing upon you. As for I, I'M THE TNW:R..CHAMPION. I have not been beaten since day 1, and if you even have the slightest thought of challenging me, I promise you, and I promise Brock Lesnar, both of you will be in the same place where Roman Reigns is. Now I suggest getting out of my ring, or you're going to do something you'll forever regret.
"

Messiah Seth Rollins

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:00 pm
"Seth Rollins the only thing I regret is not kicking your a** by now. And if youre not careful, I might just choke you the hell out!"] Samoa Joe waits to see Rollins response.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:11 pm
Seth Rollins looked at Samoa Joe without saying anything, as he then started to walk away from Joe with the crowd booing. He didn't look back at all, but then looked back real quick and tried to jump in the air going for an enzuigiri kick out of no where to Joe's face!

User Image

Messiah Seth Rollins

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:37 pm
Samoa Joe looked to move out of the way of the kick, thus having Seth miss the kick completely.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:38 pm
Seth Rollins fell as he then got back up.

Messiah Seth Rollins

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:42 pm
Samoa Joe backed up to the ropes and comes back for a running single legged dropkick!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:45 pm
Rollins saw Joe bouncing off the ropes as he quickly rolled out of the ring with the championship walking backwards to the stage. Rollins stared down at Joe from the stage.

User Image

Messiah Seth Rollins

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:46 pm
Samoa Joe glares at Seth Rollins, with Joe standing tall in the ring, giving Seth Rollins this look.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games